It's our turn now, white man. You can't ignore us forever

It's our turn now, white man. You can't ignore us forever.

Aren't those 4 dudes literally in everything?

That's it, #ImWithHer now

Daniel Dae Kim is the only good actor there though. Where's based Gul'dan?

WE
So WE meme is applicable to all but whites which is certainly true since all great mathematicians,philosophers and scientists were whites?

Okay. So you're going to bitch and moan and cry "white conspiracy" every time you don't get your way? Why should I feel sorry for you?

As a business owner, irl, you're basically saying "fuck all these qualified people in a predominantly white place, you need to hire unqualified, ghettoized, niggers instead cuz you should feel bad about shit you've never had any part of."

Fuck off, get a real job and quit acting entitled. I don't owe you land, money, a job, or anything else, neither does anyone else you piece of shit.

>Aziz
>not visible
Where's that cab already?

if the guy on the left were brown he could pass for a mexican

just ignored this, as usual

>Aziz
>Ignored

He's literally everywhere. Like the Indian Kevin Hart. I'm tired of his ass whining about representation. He doesn't have any real substance outside of being Indian.

Stop calling poos and Pakis Asians. While it is TECHNICALLY true, everyone of any import refers to Orientals alone as Asians. Poos are poos.

>aziz
>asian

hes fucking indian

>implying Pajeet isn't a Caucasian

What does this have to do with asian actors?
Asians almost never bitch and moan about anything

Sup man, any white actors in bollywood bitching about not getting a fair shot?

Why don't they just go to Asia tv. Jesus CHRIST FUCKING REEE IM ON THE GOD DAMN EDGE ALREADY!!!
ALL THESE GOD DAMN NON WHITES IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY GOD DAMN'T

WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE SO GOOD AT MAKING COUNTRIES????

Too sober to be a beaner.

Except Daniel Kim and BD Wong have had steady work for fucking years.
And what the fuck is that paki Ansari doing there anyway? He's not asian.

Shitty article. Those four were probably the only ones who returned the """""journalist's""""" emails.

>they will not be ignored
Ignored.

(((Hess)))

India is in Asian bro.

>white woman wrote this to try to drag asian americans into her race war

Why are white """""""""""people""""""""""" like this?

I generally like Asians and would rather watch them than niggers. Go ahead.

Why is that dark feller calling himself Asian OP?

Why do they promote this shit anyway? What do people outside the tribe have any casting power over? I don't care if they want to make stuff. Who the hell does?

But Asians are a minority in the US. It's understandable if there's less on TV.

>poo in loos are considered asians

U all look the same.

Right, and India is a country in the continent of Asia.

Oh and btw "it's our turn white man"- fucking prove it bitch, because all I see is whining about how you can't get hired by whitey who controls everything. Fucking evolve a set of balls beta-faggot and do something noteworthy that will allow you to "move up" in society, don't fucking lecture "whitey" or anyone else on how we owe you shit. I didn't own slaves, my family never owned slaves, I didn't participate in segregation, my family didn't participate in segregation, I literally am just a guy who happens to be white who's trying to get by. You're a fucking faggot who's crying to the "evil white mayne" about how he owes you shit because "look at meh skin bruh, you be raciss if you dun look at meh skin". No sir, you can go fuck yourself off the side of a cliff. I will NEVER hire someone like you no matter how much you complain that I'm a bigot because a.) my family comes first. b.)my mostly white friends come second and c.) you're a faggot who whines, it's obvious that I would never hire someone like you. and d.) you're a fucking faggot, I need to repeat this point until you understand that this isn't about "oh no racis" this is about you being a total loser irl.

>(((white)))

Ok.

>lumping indians and asians toghether
That's so racist that even i'm offended.

I hope these assholes don't ruin the comfiness of asian privilege. Right now there's not much flack towards asians from whites or non whites.

*unsheathes katana*
*Nothin' personnel*

I recognize.....one of them.

If I was born in Japan I wouldnt be a fucking asian. Race is not geographic, its genetic. Asians=chinky eyes, mongoloids.

>Indian subcontient is Asia
>everything south of Russia and east of Greece is Asian

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Except Daniel Kim and BD Wong have had steady work for fucking years

This. BD Wong was on Law and Order for what, like 10 years? And the other gook has had steady work since before Lost aired. Idk wtf that retarded Indian is doing there though, faggot probably has more money then anyone I know yet he's still fucking complaining?

Why are these minorities always asking permisson or bitching and begging for shit? Just fucking do it on you're on merit if you're so fucking qualified.

Actors are fighting for jobs!
They will go through casting!

*your

>Aziz
>Asian
What?

>They Will Not Be Ignored.

pretty sure they will be.

watch:

hey who's desperate for more chinks on TV?

....nobody?

see?

now hurry up with my lemon chicken on fried rice.

Tbh I am pretty pissed off that Tilda Swinton was cast as the Ancient One. Stick to the source material.

>Aziz
>Not visible
Also I know geographically India is in Asia but fuck off you know when people say Asian they really mean East Asians

There is literally one movie in the history of movies I am irritated by the lack of asian actors, and that was The Last Airbender. Granted, it was shit anyway because M Night Shawarma is a dumbfuck.

Are you fucking dumb or something? Asia is a continent, not a race. You think Chinese and Japanese are the same people? You know there are white Africans right?

Are you a literal retard? The Indian race is considered as a part of the Asian race because the race originally came from Asia.

will not be ignored? watch me

India is technicly it's own continant, that's why they have that huge ass mountain range between them and everyone else, it's caused by the techtonic plates jamming together. They're as much their own continent as Europe is.

Gentlemen. This has gone on long enough. Poo in loos, Pakis, Arabs, Slavs, and East Asians should not be described with the same term.
I propose the commonwealth nations divide Asia into several subcontinents. Discuss.

You're referring to Mongoloids, Indians are Caucasians, but they live in Asia. So they are considered Caucasian Asians/

It's funny you mention that; Brendan Fraser scored a role in an upcoming Bollywood movie. It remains to be seen if this will un-JUST him, though.

>Asians almost never bitch and moan about anything

They jumping on the bandwagon now, because they are actors and this is how you elevate yourself in Hollywood.

Meanwhile all the useful Asians are still becoming doctors and engineers and not complaining.

Where do South East Asian countries like Malaysia and Indonesia fall to? They look quite different from the stereotypical East Asians

I'm against all the pandering to minorities on TV and in movies but I wouldn't mind seeing more asians.

Everytime you hear a liberal or nigger crying about the lack of minorities in X show it's always a lack of black people they're talking about. No one gives a fuck about a lack of latinos or asians.

>un-JUST
>Brendan Fraser
is that even possible?

One of those things is not like the other.

"Asian" American is such stupid term though. What good does it do to put Turks, Indians, and Nips all in one group?

As much as I enjoyed Parks and Rec, I've never found Aziz funny. Even tried one of his netflix standups, and didn't even smile.

Asians are not very good at acting. Try watching a K-Drama. They're just... pantomime.

Actually as progressive and liberal white males, we should stop using degrading terms and starting calling them what they really are.

Humans, and as they are from the asian subcontinents as you called it, I propose the following term:

Subhumans. Together we can end racism.

I've seen a lot more Asians even old friends of mine start to be victims. I'm actively telling them to not join in the stupidity of the inferior races.

There aren't that many, because they all become doctors.

If I pull that off will you die?

This. the gook who wrote my diversity textbook (diversity classes are now mandatory in american universities) literally described how being bullied made him aware that the entire world has to change so his feelings don't get a boo boo

my wife has been talking about moving to singapore when we have children to save them from western degeneracy which is finding its way into asian community

good asians values education, attention whores want to be celebs. and i don't want to disown my kids in the future

Just call them all Untermenschen and be done with it.

Kek. Just saw my ID.
>xD

But aren't they currently showing progress compared to Whites? Look at our culture being destroyed by liberalism and cuckoldry. Wouldn't we be the Untermenschen then?

I'd like to see more Asian American actors, especially if it means less dindus.

That Asian android in Ex Machina was a Megan qt

Maybe he'll end up scoring it big in foreign movies as the token American actor Hollywood forgot about. Or maybe he won't. Who knows?

>Asian-American
>1 poo in the loo

Why is this allowed?

anyone who cares about hollywood is a moron and should leave Sup Forums now

>perfect chance to cast cute asian actress
>cast scarlett johansson

This fucking bullshit again.. They make up 5% of the population.. That means that if one out of 20 actors on tv, movies etc was asian, they'd be FULLY represented.. Fucking diversity monkeys

leftism is a temporary setback. cultural marxism is a political disease and we're developing antibodies to it.
Chinese people genocided their upper class and its like having a whole country full of ill mannered people with no consideration others. they'r'e like yellow skinned jews.

Compared to their population size they're way under-represented while blacks are way over-represented.

Agreed, people are always complaining about lack of black representation everywhere, they only ever talk about a black Bond, Hollywood rarely whitewashes black roles, it's like people think the only races that exist are white and black. The last Oscars was all about black representation in movies, while ignoring other minorities, the only 2 time asians were mentioned was was to make two racist jokes against them.

They're right to complain. It's still somewhat socially acceptable to be racist against asians, like how they suck at driving or how they have small dicks, but people rarely joke about blacks.

>hollywood
>run by (((((whites)))))

>Asian-American interest
Wow, they sure do hate the homeland with a vengeance.

We've been ignoring them in their dozens of film and TV roles, though.

It doesn't count getting on TV if nobody tunes in.

>FUCKING PAJEET IS RIDING THE ASIAN TRAIN

these damned discriminating Hollywood (((whites)))...

I came back to point out that holywood is jews, then I noticed the brackets.. Im actually starting to block them out.

>BD Wong
Was in fuckin' Jurassic Park back in the day and has literally been on TV and movies constantly since then. Law and Order ring a bell? How the fuck is he being "ignored?"

They didn't even went to the trouble of getting actors that are having trouble getting parts. C'mon now.

If Sub-Continentals are referrred to know as "Asians" then we should go back to calling the yellow are Orientals.

let's just ignore them

How about just let people watch what they want and who is good instead of shoving shit down our throat?

Most people know Daniel Dae kim from Lost or hawaii 5-0 long before all this fucking bullshit.

Furthermore aren't asians like 2-5% of the american population tops? Why the fuck do they except to be cast in every single tv show there.

No one cries that there are 0 white people in k-dramas or hong kong tv series

I don't think they'll fall for it.

Most asians here are pretty red pilled already.

It is already incredibly hard for them to get into medical school, good phd programs etc etc. because minorities, under qualified white women, are taken well before them. Then if there are any slots left the chink with a perfect GPA and extra curriculars and great intellect gets in.

Most asians who live in the west believe in meritocracy more than anyone else.

But 1 out of 20 isn't the current ratio. It's lower than that. So, bring on the Asian QT 3.14s

This. I'm an Asian living in Germany and I believe people should be judged on merits alone and none of these racial minority bullshit.

japanese voice actors are better than americans though especially the women

it'll be vely painfur

>ausweeb detected

?

Its the jews who run entertainment. What fuck do you mean "white man"

Jesus christ. And OP isn't even a Canadian flag

BD Wong must be pissed Ice T took over his job of explaining all the weird sex shit the SVU writers made up.

who are these people on Sup Forums that browse tumblr 24/7 and post everything that triggers them

literally noone is aware of OPs post outside of some tiny minority of butthurt gooks

yet somehow that makes it worth of hundreds of reposts

what about this do i not understand

>blacks are 13% of the population in the US
>every show has multiple black people
>even less of the population in England
>every single male co-star is black on the BBC

yet there is NEVER enough representation of "People of Colour" in cinema apparently even though there is never NOT a black person in a film.

Why does bollywood keep ignoring white actors? #racist

Can't remember a single movie in which I saw them and I watch pretty much all new normie-tier Action movies. Might have been ignoring them just as they mention.

I might as well just help you close this "issue" now. You will be ignored. You are not profitable. The majority doesn't want to see you on TV, so you won't be employed.

If you don't like it, perhaps you should try to get on Asian TV shows in Asia. There, you will be profitable.