What did he do wrong?

Apolitical crossboarder here, the media over here in Canada fucking hates this guy. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdFTIUKW2qg
archive.org/details/788799-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
nytimes.com/2016/06/17/world/middleeast/syria-assad-obama-airstrikes-diplomats-memo.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because canada sucks clinton cock and hates freedom

1. He's a part of the axis of resistance that resists the modern globalists order.

2. He might have gassed his own people.

3. He supports Hezbollah, an anti-zionist group in Lebanon so Israel hates him.

>2. He might have gassed his own people.

He don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=fdFTIUKW2qg

The UN document.
archive.org/details/788799-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation

Nothing really... My ancestor came from Syria and from what they tell me, there's nothing who represent more the Syrian values than him

I thought they liked a all powerful state?

He didn't let the Zionists invade his country and held off US armed radicals with appropriate force instead of giving up.
He submitted to just enough UN demands to prevent a Democracy Prptection Event, but not enough to give UN inspectors the chance to look through and sabotage his armories like they tried in Iraq.
Mostly the US is just pissed that they wanted to go to war with Syria but couldn't find a convincing fake after how blatant Iraq was, so they told all their friends (including Canada) that he was a real downer at parties and wasn't very forward thinking, which triggered leafistan pretty hard.
Assad did nothing wrong.

nuffin

It's funny to me that you give a shit what your media tells you

The media says to

>2. He might have gassed his own people.
Nope

s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf

He's a Syrian patriot who values Syria more than international profit.

Like everyone in the middle-east he has done some killings and such. But by far he is better than the alternative.

If you wish to see the alternative look at Libya.

He doesn't like Israel. The Americas are run by Israel. Ergo, the Americas hate Assad.

And this is why he has to die.

He had been known to exercise a bit of a firm hand when it comes to dealing with dissents but certainly no more so than any other country in the region especially considering he's a fucking dentist who was never supposed to lead the country and only had to when his brother (who was groomed from birth to lead) died in a car accident

Syria was actually quite well under his leadership until the civil war broke out

We should be backing Assad openly not bombing him and funding terrorists to fight against him but he's an ally of Iran which means Israel hates him and we all know what happens to the enemies, real or percieved, of Israel

Israel can't have a stable power that is independent in the middle east, they want to dominate.

The rebels were the ones who used the gas in a false-flag attempt

The reason why gas hasn't been used in warfare since wwi is because it's inefficient and expensive compared to traditional ordinance

He's not part of the global central banking cartel.

Ophthalmologist, not a dentist

And this is why America's military needs to be destroyed, for the good of Americans and the world, Jews can't have a super power for their sole bidding.

Exactly

That's why Saddam and Gaddafi had to go

Israel must be so furious that we didn't close the pincer on Iran when we had our military over in Iraq and Afghanistan

This. He was actually liberalizing, and that was taken for weakness. This is the real reason you don't see more reform there.

Using chemical weapons is fucked

The American people do not reflect their government. The Jew uses immigrants and women against us.

There's a particularly large underwater oil and gas field within Syria's maritime borders. Greeks, Lebs, and Israel have all tried to claim it but Syria plays host to a fairly large Russian naval base which also supports their own Mediterranean fleet presence. No one wants to mess with Russia directly so the next part of the plan is to stage Arab Spring and keep the Russians busy with a civil war in their vassal state. And amidst the chaos, an American or Israeli oil developer conveniently moves in to claim the field.

Either we Americans usurp the powers of these foreigners or we simply create a new America with a new currency after seizing the means of production from the Jews.

>"conservative" men in America don't support Israel
Literally the only conservative men I've ever encountered off the internet who don't support Israel are those at my parish, which is Orthodoxy

He didn't use them

It was rebels who used the chemical weapons in a false-flag attack

The very same people we are funding and have expressed support for used chemical weapons against their fellow villagers

Shit is fucked

Trump will change this
He will take back control from the globalist elites

>He will take back control from the globalist elites
IF he wins, which right now is a longshot.

blurry

He's in the Iranian/Russian sphere of influence.

It's part of a general western mid-east strategy to remove non-friendly leaders and protect Israel against arab aggression.

In addition, Turkey, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia have ambitions of which he is an obstacle.

Shillary talks about this in her leaked emails.

Didn't allow that damn Gas pipe.

I didn't even say what you quoted.

Shill harder you kike. More of you need to be gassed. You filthy kike. PARASITE.

Moar

The Ron Paul of the Middle East

*Rand Paul

Fuck I'm off my game tonight

Probably the Xanax I took earlier coupled with being out in the sun fishing all day

Hilary leads by 5 points in the most recent MSNBC poll and we all know which way that media outlet leans

Trump is much more dialed in with the average voter than Hilary is

should have invited me

>The reason why gas hasn't been used in warfare since wwi
But that's not true at all.
>it's inefficient and expensive compared to traditional ordinance
Generally I'd agree, however there are applications where it might be a tactically and/or strategically preferable weapon (i.e. clearing out ISIS fucks from Iraqi oil refineries without destroying the valuable infrastructure and causing a massive oil spill).

That's surely true, but he can't stop shitposting irl. It's like that picture with Sergei and Putin, "It was always too late." Plus Hillary (probably) has the baby boomers and the young college kids.

He's the next Gaddafi/Saddam. A brutal dictator who actively suppresses radical Islam for the sake of civil stability. The media only tells you about the brutal dictator part, not the part about keeping the lunatics in the asylum. The Middle East is so fucked right now because we killed everyone who kept the radicals in check.

Caught a dozen or so bass of which 3 were good size 3 lb+

>MSNBC

Okay so I see the Israel Iran thing being a conflict but part of me doesn't get why Obama wants him dead considering he isn't exactly a Jew lover.

Because your media is full of liberal cucks.

Why listen to cucks about anything?

Because he is a direct enemy of NATOs interests and a friend to Russia. Also he has done plenty of bad shit to maintain power, even if he is arguably better than the alternative. The west loves toppling anti-west governments though.

>He's the next Gaddafi/Saddam.
He would have been, were it not for blessed Putin.

Obama doesn't really want him dead, he's actually more ambivalent, he's more concerned with ISIS than support rebels against Assad, which is why, recently, fifty foreign policy officials of the U.S. signed something urging him to take more action in supporting the rebels and toppling Assad, because they feel like he's half-hearted about it. Clinton really wants Assad dead though

Obama supports ISIS by supporting the Syrian rebels

They all end up joining ISIS once they start getting attacked by them

I'm saying he's only barely supporting rebels (compared to how much is being demanded), he supports the Kurds more (who clashed with the rebels a lot more than with Assad). He's pissing off the establishment because he's dragging his feet on it.

That's what prompted this
nytimes.com/2016/06/17/world/middleeast/syria-assad-obama-airstrikes-diplomats-memo.html?_r=0

>WASHINGTON — More than 50 State Department diplomats have signed an internal memo sharply critical of the Obama administration’s policy in Syria, urging the United States to carry out military strikes against the government of President Bashar al-Assad to stop its persistent violations of a cease-fire in the country’s five-year-old civil war.

Because apparently disposing the last few heads of state in the Middle East worked out so well that we reckon we should do it again.

All of this boils down to one thing.

Who benefits in the end?

Israel and Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Gulf States from a Middle East currently more destabilized than it already is

Israel no longer has another stable power in the region that is aligned with Iran and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States can continue to fund their Wahhabist terror rampage across the region

>part of me doesn't get why Obama wants him dead considering he isn't exactly a Jew lover.
Pride + ignorance. Like most politicians, Obama hates to admit he was ever wrong, in this case about Assad being an "evil dictator" and the "moderate opposition" being anything other than vicious savages. This goes double because of the hypocrisy of it, given how most of his time in office has been spent shitting on Bush for doing almost the exact same thing to Saddam, only for Obama to go and make the same fucking mistake in Libya and almost in Syria as well.

So Obama now has this delicate situation where, for the sake of his own legacy, he must go on condemning Assad and acting tough and refusing to openly cooperate, all the while tacitly SUPPORTING Assad via intervention against the most dangerous factions of the opposition.

Or, he could just man the fuck up and admit he was wrong and that he'll openly try to learn and grow from the experience, but he's not that kind of man.

Israel.

Always benefits from the goy (everyone who is not jewish) fighting each other.

Makes you think.

>So Obama now has this delicate situation where, for the sake of his own legacy, he must go on condemning Assad and acting tough and refusing to openly cooperate, all the while tacitly SUPPORTING Assad via intervention against the most dangerous factions of the opposition

Obama bought into the myth of the "moderate rebel" and continues to fund these groups that are aligned with ISIS

Remember those 5000 fighters that we were training?
Well all but 50 deserted to join ISIS

Notice...

After Jew !merchant is posted...

(((Thread dies)))

Because he's white enough to be """evil"""

>>>/stormfront/

Yep

Getting slid hard...

Just look at what's at the top of the catalog now, classic slide threads

Is there anyway to send some kind of support to the Christian militias or at least the Syrian army without the support to reach Hezbolah and not get on a Romanian Secret Service list?

Because they're globalist bastards (doesn't matter if it's a "progressive" liberal or a neocon cuckservative).

Defending the american false flag revolutions and interventionism above the will of the people living there.

>>>/tumblr/

>>>/reddit/

legit answer: His country is in the middle of pipelineistan and he told the globalists to go fuck themselves.

Anti-Zionist and Anti-Globalist, means all the Jews hate him and want mutually desire his fall.

I don't see the USAF insignia at all on those planes. Are they yours or did you actually export the F-15 to kuwait?

because he sided with Russia so the West decided to start yet another war for oil/gas

Well it's best that he isn't doing more then as Assad is the only thing keeping ISIS from fully taking over the country

Muh oil is the excuse sold to the plebeian malcontents

The reality is there's SO much more at play here especially considering how cheap oil is now and that new drilling and detection technology has firmly cemented America as the number one holder of oil deposits

it's not about the oil revenue itself

it's about who gets to supply it to Europe: Russia or the US

>Russian sphere of influence and access to the Mediterranean
>Balkanization of the Middle East to make it easier to control
>Promisses to give more power to Turkey and Israel as a sort of reward
>Saudi Arabia and their media control want to remove Shia by all means

And I would also imagine some dirty laundry in there.

Bias.

No, seriously. Name one Syrian group which is realistically capable of leading Syria to becoming more prosperous and just.

>And I would also imagine some dirty laundry in there

There's definitely plenty of that to go around especially when it comes to Hillary and the Saudi Royal family

It's power politics on a whole nother level

House of Cards-tier shit going on

fpbp

The "HEZBOLLAH ARE BASED" meme needs to die.

"Major General Carl Stiner stated that "Buckley's kidnapping had become a major CIA concern. Not long after his capture, his agents either vanished or were killed. It was clear that his captors had tortured him into revealing the network of agents he had established."[14] According to the United States, Buckley had undergone 15 months of torture by Hezbollah before his death.[A] In a video taken approximately seven months after the kidnapping, his appearance was described as follows:
>Buckley was close to a gibbering wretch. His words were often incoherent; he slobbered and drooled and, most unnerving of all, he would suddenly scream in terror, his eyes rolling helplessly and his body shaking. . . . The CIA consensus was that he would be blindfolded and chained at the ankles and wrists and kept in a cell little bigger than a coffin."

>The "HEZBOLLAH ARE BASED" meme needs to die.

>posts more evidence of hezbollah being based af

desu if I was in that situation I'd rather just bang my head against the wall in hopes of getting killed by a brain hemorrhage

It'd have to work on the first time too otherwise they'd imobilize me 100%

then my only hope left would be to bite off a big enough chunk of my own tongue to choke to death on

>these people tortured one of my countrymen to death
>"haha they're based af bro fug da CIA :D"

'Kys'

Hez are still based for standing up to the kikes, deal with it faggot

Anyway to answer OP concisely: if you're anti terrorism, anti Wahhabi, anti salafi, Anti-Israel, if you support a secular Syria, then the only party you can support in this conflict is the Syrian government and president bashar assad

cia should stay the fuck out of lebanon

This, the guy shouldn't have been there in the first place

why don't they go through israel instead?

>tortured a spy
>he gave up info
>he was CIA

You do realise that is standard fucking procedure for non cucked forces?

topography I guess

the tigris and euphrates looks like the past of least resistance (russia's pipeline)

Cmon, do you think the CIA isn't equally as brutal?

he is a butcher

No you see America signed the Geneva convention. So 'Murica is civilized and sheit.

No way in hell the CIA is just as bad if not worse than the KGB, going so far as to drug it's own people at random, and give high tech weaponry to confirmed terrorists. Or use torture, especially using drugs to get info from people.