Is it true that Russians see Europeans as evil agressors who invade Russia once a century or so?

Is it true that Russians see Europeans as evil agressors who invade Russia once a century or so?

no

yes

Yes, everyone but French
Because that's true

Interseting. Do you see it as history, or do you believe Europeans will invade you in future?

your countrymen seem to disagree

yes and they actually invaded us many times in the past, and i wouldn't be surprised if they are secretly planning a new invasion right now

History. Europe is not really a threat now since they are cucked by USA and really don't have any functioning at it's own military

Do Russians see themselves as evil agressors who invade Eastern Europe every other century?

> Do you see it as history, or do you believe Europeans will invade you in future?
Both
Literally what?
>send a few commies ONCE
>every other century
Why would you care about eastern Europe

So Europeans are not Russian enemies anymore?

Poles invaded first

that doesn't give you a right to invade them

I watched a documentary about Russian mindset, and it said that from Russian point of view, WW2 was a war to genocide Russia and many eastern european countries eagerly joined in. So from Russian perspective, it didn't really made a lot of sense to keep freedom and democracy to countries that just tried to genocide them

No

I have a feeling just see europeans as asshole who try to mess with every other "non-European" nation so they could push them down the shitter while pull them up themselve

it literally does

guy who invaded Iraq, Libya and Yugoslavia has no right of speaking about someone else's rights.

no we are the saviours and protectors of eastern europe. we liberated them from nazis and literally rebuilt their countries using our own resources after the war. we russians are altruists

Russian in US here. All Russians see Europeans as boipucci waiting to be invaded by thicc Russian cock. Expect the invasion soon.

you are, and you will always be

How does Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact fit into Russian alturism?

Why can't we be friends?

it let russia get prepared for the war better, that was a terrible thing to do, was disgusting but if russia refused the pact nazis would have had all of poland and eastern europe in general so they would already be on russia's doorsteps

Was made to prepare USSR for upcoming war and give it more time. Also, is Munich agreement something you ignore because of purely political reasons?

because europe won't ever be with a criminal dictatorship called russia that invades its neighbours

Because you're cuckolds and NATO members?

but still, it doesn't seem very alturistic to me

so if we left nato, would you be our friend?
or invade us?

>do Europeans see Europeans as evil agressors who invade each other once a century or so?
also we usually not generalize you

t.yank filth

I don't think Russia can keep 80 million Germans under control.

if european countries ever leave nato russia will immediately attack you

Invading someone is bad for economy. Join us, together we will rule the Gala... ah, I mean, this Earth! Deutschland erwache!

When will Russia grant Siberia independence, and become a proper European country again?

it was an unavoidable sacrifice, unfortunately

>grant Siberia independence
It's our colony, and we're not going to give it to American or Chinks.

never

To be honest, I would like it. But I dont think it could work since Eastern Europe fears and hates you

> Europeans

What fucking europeans? Spaniards? Norwegians? romanians? belgians?

> who invade Russia once a century or so?

No

We invaded, they invaded.

I don't see them as friends.

When terrorist acts happen in Russia, nobody is changing avatars in facebook, nobody puts colors of russian flag on important buildings.

It means we're for them as similar and attractive as iraqis or nigerians who also don't receive much attention from "international community."

> many eastern european countries eagerly joined in.

They did.

> Do Russians see themselves as evil agressors who invade Eastern Europe every other century?

maybe

Sometimes russians can be very evil.

>russians can be very evil
russians are just a dumb mass of subhumans who do whatever they are told by their leader

im talking to this russian qt and even she's saying their army would never allow ukrainians to invade

their are a.. very cutely patriotic people, but every now and then you can sense they wish they could indulge themselves first over their country

>When terrorist acts happen in Russia, nobody is changing avatars in facebook, nobody puts colors of russian flag on important buildings.
Gotta agree on that. I wish Europe would show more sympathy when Russia becomes victim of terrorism.
Radical Islam is a common enemy of ours

excuse that burger. The cognitive dissonance among many of my country men is strong.

hi Ivan. kak dela?

Tbf, no body cared when there was a terrorist attack on Sweden as well.

People only cares about UK, France, USA and Germany. Even Spain terrorist attacks were quickly forgotten.

>But I dont think it could work since Eastern Europe fears and hates you
It's kinda split. Actually, most native latvians I know, have been kinda pro-Russian lately, whilst a good portion of Russians here have slowly been turning into progressives who see current Russia as a boogeyman.

I am sure if a big terrorist attack happend in Sweden, with dozens of dead, people in Australia would care about Sweden

Aren't you afraid of Russian invasion, though?
From your perspective, it must look like Russia invaded you again and again, and the current freedom might be only a temporary state for all you know.

yes

Europe is Evil and has no future
Russia is better off without them and can soar on while dumb krauts sink into irrelevancy

Latvia doesn't have anything for Russia to offer. They are not worth invading.

No way.

People cared about sweden, finland, spain, other countries.

The fact that they don't care about russia just means we are not in their friend list. Like nigerians, I said earlier, or pakis.

It shows us our place.

Is it even possible to become friends? You see those huge walls separating us? We can be semi allies, but is it possible for an average europeans to become as sensitive towards russia as they were towards france? When almost all people changed avatars etc.

I find it strange that ANY ethnic latvian will even slightly support Russia but... anyway

> good portion of Russians here have slowly been turning into progressives who see current Russia as a boogeyman.

Subhuman journalists say russians in Narva or daugavpils can try to do the same as in Crimea or Donetsk but it's wrong.

Actually donbass war showed that being a unrecognized republic is very bad.

So basically if before 2014 people might have assumed they could actually join Russia if they start riots, now they know russia WILL NOT RECOGNIZE them and current peace is better.

lol, Dima. Maybe the Poles had stopped them or wore them out. Ever thought of that, Commie?

What was there to defend in Communism anyawy? It's worse than free markets.

Russia is very nervous because NATO is so close to their core land (Moscow and St. Petersburg).
They really want a buffer zone between Russia and NATO

it will. russia already proved it doesn't give a shit about sanctions, world isolation or what the UN thinks. vast majority of russians dream about invading europe

They have Riga balsam

this.
and fish in cans

>nukes
>still being nervous
So how do you attack Russia? Like them how would you do it?

Have you even been to the army?

Also, being in Russia's sphere of influence causes tremendous pain for the people.

Sprats

Russians love to murder. They attacked the last time without a reason too.

> Russia is very nervous because NATO is so close to their core land (Moscow and St. Petersburg).

It's mascarade, circus, show for local bydlo.

"Controlled """"""""conflict"""""" "

1) Russia COMPLETELY depends on Europe.

In terms of budget money, technologies.

2) ALL russian elites and their children live in Europe. I mean LITERALLY ALL OF THEM.

So I think it's somehow profitable for both sides to be "in conflict".

For example, putin can reduce internet freedom saying that EBIL EUOPREAN GAY PROPAGANDA is a threat to "national security", europeans can unite under anti-russian ideas.

go to /ex-ussr/ that's where your friends are

That's just how countries act, I suppose.
Remember, Americans weren't exactly tolerant either as Russians tried to install their missiles on Cuba

>Aren't you afraid of Russian invasion, though?
No. None of the people I know or work with fear a Russian invasion, despite the constant MSM fear mongering.
If anything, a Russian invasion seems somewhat unrealistic because our economy is tanking and we have nothing of value left. If Russia were to invade us, they'd need to put a lot of money into us, so as to not be a dead weight on their economy.
>it must look like Russia invaded you again and again
Most old folk actually have fond memories of the Soviet times, though of course they also remember the problems.
>and the current freedom might be only a temporary state for all you know
Most common folk don't care all that much, only real fears are of being bombed by either side.

>I find it strange that ANY ethnic latvian will even slightly support Russia
Well, you can see it with the mayor of Riga, for instance.
>daugavpils can try to do the same as in Crimea or Donetsk
Basically, most of Latgale is Zimbabwe tier and people were threatening Riga that Latgale would separate. To counter these protests, our local MSM said it's Russia and started arresting people protesting. EU was ok with that.
>now they know russia WILL NOT RECOGNIZE them and current peace is better
Yeah, the whole DNR and LNR ordeal is kinda confusing.

Do they not teach you anything in schools?

no it isn't. europeans must know that we want to destroy them and conquer their countries. the moment they leave nato we WILL do that. european armies (except UK) are weak, they are shit, we can easily take all of them over

>Is it true that Russians see Europeans as evil agressors who invade Russia once a century or so?
That's exactly what you are. Also, more like every 30 years..

I want the destructionmof EU, RUSSIA, USA , to liberate its people and establish peoples communities without subversive powers, is that too much to ask?

nice shilling, Ivan.
you deserved your 15 rubles

> Well, you can see it with the mayor of Riga, for instance.

he's mayor only because 50% of riga are russians

Ethnic latvians rarely vote for him

stop trolling m8

That's where putin's monies are.

Why would he attack his own assets?

Why would medvedev nuke his grape fields in Italy?

ffs stop it

Oh, nice to hear that. But still, is it fair to say that diplomatic relations between Russia and Baltic countries are rather cold?

Of course they weren't. Why would support spreading Communism. Russian culture is terrible. It's only logical to keep it in its containment reservate. Western countries are superior.

Also, I asked how do you attack Russia? How is it done?

We don't have Russian propaganda on the curriculum.

>except UK

actually UK is very weak, so i agree with you, they dont have enough capacity to build their good equipment

> Oh, nice to hear that. But still, is it fair to say that diplomatic relations between Russia and Baltic countries are rather cold?

Balts on reddit are very anti-russian as I expected tbqh.

He's exception really.

>stop trolling m8
>everything i disagree with is trolling
europeans put sanctions on putin's friends and even arrested some of their property. putin and his cronies have enough reasons to invade. we ordinary russians are also suffering because of the sanctions so we'd welcome the invasion of europe too

>It's mascarade, circus, show for local bydlo.
I have to disagree. Creating a buffer zone was historically always the Russian goal. That's why both Russian Empire and Soviet Union conquered eastern europe, and why Putin called the fall of Soviet Union the biggest geopolitical catastrophe in 20th century

It's not about ideology. Rivalling powers will never accept enemy military close to their homeland. This has been precistant through all of history and caused many conflicts

exactly. and we need to regain a control of eastern europe at the very least. this is why we want america to get weaker and nato to collapse. i hope comrade trump will do what he promised and kick all the nations that don't pay enough out of nato

> Creating a buffer zone was historically always the Russian goal.

Russia has no goals besides selling as and oil.
> putin and his cronies have enough reasons to invade

They will not invade just like STRONK MIGHTY soviet union didn't invade western europe.

subhuman finally LEARN where "your" "leaders" keep money and whose orders they follow

Nice, thanks! Now go do your homework or you won't be able to attend the next Navalniy meeting.

>Ethnic latvians rarely vote for him
Eh, to be fair, I don't know who votes for him, but he seems to be popular enough to get in a second time.

Yes, at least as how far as the public can see it, they're pretty cold and low.

Yeah, they seem to have asshurt propaganda on the curriculum in your country.

>reddit
Back in uni, there were faggots who unironically wore fedoras.

Europeans are fucking subhumans

I live in Germany and I consider Germans to be subhumans and I treat them like shit

It was very wise of Putin to lead Russia closer to Asia. India is a genuine friend and would never betray us.

the only asnwer

>go be manly cowboy who "protects" russia and fights capitalists
>estalled dictator
>go be opposition to russia, get elected and anyone who is not is called a shill of Russia.

>Also, I asked how do you attack Russia? How is it done?

Give the russian lieutenant bunch of bucks and he will sell the platoon. Give the russian colonel suitcase of bucks and he will sell the regiment. The military are corrupt like fuck.

I wasn't talking about ideology, fucking luftballoon. I was talking about how it can be done but obviously you just started maneuvering.

>Cuba crisis
>Support Russia
>Don't answer a question
Classic pages from shillbook.

You can't attack Russia. You'll get nuked the moment you attack. Russians are actually talking about nuking European cities for shits and giggles. That's how much they like murdering . Horrible people. Bad people.

>just like STRONK MIGHTY soviet union didn't invade western europe
of course it did not, but only because of nato. i said multiple times we need nato to collapse first.
>LEARN where "your" "leaders" keep money and whose orders they follow
some of their accounts in european countries were already arrested as a part of russia sanctioning campaign. this is exactly why they would love to take control of european countries, to get all of their money and property back

>Navalniy
fuck him. he is a dumb clown, fake opposition

> some of their accounts in european countries were already arrested as a part of russia sanctioning campaign. this is exactly why they would love to take control of european countries, to get all of their money and property back

I think what will happen is that eventually they return crimea, donbass, transnistria, abkhazia, south ossetia to countries that claim they own these territories.

And then MAYBE they will get their bank accounts unfreezed.

> this is exactly why they would love to take control of european countries, to get all of their money and property back

who "they"

THEIR KIDS ALREADY ON THE WEST.

Will they nuke themselves?

go back to /wm/

I am not an military expert, I don't know how to invade Russia.
But what I know is that no powerful country, neither USA or Russia, likes to have strong hostile military next to their border. That's why Americans kicked Soviets out of Cuba, even though they had nukes and didn't really have to worry about it

So I keep hearing. Begs me the question of whether or not you even have any opposition, then?

>I am not an military expert, I don't know how to invade Russia.
Fucking social democratic pussy. In that case why do you come here and start telling your opinions which have no basis in real life?

Let's have the "fake opposition" in power then. Let him run. Let him have equal TV time.

>nuke
i did not say anything about nukes you bloodthirsty pidorashka.
their kids may be there but they can return to russia IF their parents wanted them to do that.
our friend trump will help us with dissolving nato first, or at least by kicking nations that pay less than 2% of their gdp out of it

It seems to me like you would rather insult people than to have a construcitve discussion.
Have a nice day

>Russians are actually talking about nuking European cities for shits and giggles. That's how much they like murdering .
Lmao you're retarded

Russians are Europeans

Maybe he wants to learn something new? This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

no. russia was always a country ruled by either a monarch or a single party. all the opposition and different parties in russia are fake, it's all staged, failed democracy

> Begs me the question of whether or not you even have any opposition, then?

Currently - no.

If there will be more freedom, less persecution, there will be opposition.

Look, there wasn;t opposition in '70s Latvia.

Opposition suddenly became strong in late '80s when SU was falling.

> our friend trump

ok vanya

go troll somewhere else

This is serious thread

EU pushes strong for "EU=Europe". "European citizen", "European rights" etc.

So European means EU currently.

Too high iq for russia.

we are not. europeans are our enemies