/boring/ General

What is the most boring franchise ? Here is my list
1) Harry Potter
2) underworld
3)fast n furious
4) disney's MCU
5) Friday the 13th

Does he show his feminine boiclit?

Marvel MCU is definitely the most boring franchise I've ever seen. I can't remember most of the films.

Stop being obsessed with a single pic of some random girl and use appropriate images for your posts you fucking loser.

It has a few actually entertaining films though
And only a couple are an actual chore to get through

Surprisingly bland considering it's source material

>inb4 DCEU SUCCCKKSSS
that's more "bad" than "dull". Plus you need more than 3 films to be a franchise

"no"

>fast n furious

this makes the copypasta that much funnier since there are WAY worse franchises than Harry Potter

>Friday the 13th
Fuck you, there are a ton of dumb horror franchises that are worse than Friday the 13th. Pic related.

Yeah, but at least with the fast and furious movies, you get the impression that they had fun making them

Divergent/Allegient/Whateveragent
Even the actors look bored

I'm not sure, I haven't watched any of them in their entirety. In fact, I don't think I've seen more than two of any of them, other than Marvel, and I've only seen about a third of those at most.

>tagline of film (usually a sequel or alleged final instalment) ends in "comes home"
Get fucked. The only decent tagline that applies is the original Halloween's; get out of here with your shit generic taglines Hollywood you scummy bunch of bellends.

In no order:

Paranormal Activity
Divergent
Maze Runner
Percy Jackson & the Olympians
Twilight

Harry Potter is overrated but there are countless young adult franchises that tried to replicate Harry Potter's success and all of them are so dull they make Harry Potter look like high art.

How about the dullest?
I vote TFA.

Resident Evil
Star Wars
James Bond

OP said FRANCHISES, not films.
>Star Wars
>James Bond
Come on, there are tons of sci-fi franchises that are worse than Star Wars and tons of action thriller franchises that are worse than James Bond.

all superhero flicks are boring

>man find evils that threatens to destroy world/new york
>man faces evil and loses initially
>man trains and power up and learns the responsibility of his power
>man overcome evils

All franchises are the cancer that is killing cinema.

No, it didnt, capeshit is cancer

They're all fucking terrible and I'm glad the expanded universe got de-cannoned because it made fans really angry and I enjoyed watching them be angry, unlike the films which I didn't enjoy at all

This is an accurate list. I loved the F13 franchise when I was young, but nowadays they get dull fast. Part 6 is still cool though.

Rambo. It's three films of the exact same shit.

Friday the 13th is dumb schlock but it's fun dumb schlock. A truly boring horror franchise is Paranormal Activity.

Underworld is far better directed in terms of the action compared to the MCU that it's not even funny. It's absurd.

Star wars for me
MCU is rapidly approaching that too

Disney buying everything just made cinema as a whole very boring. Movies made by focus groups are okay when first watched but they end up being forgettable as fuck.

Nah, Rambo 1 is very different from the rest of the franchise. Everyone says Rambo 1 is a dumb action movie and it is but the first act of the movie focuses on developing Rambo and making you sympathize with him and the very end of the movie has heavy handed but well-meaning anti-war message. 2 and 3 are dumb action that don't give a fuck about character development or message.

First Blood is actually a very strong film, and has little to do with the rest of the series

Yeah, it gets unfairly dismissed because the sequels are so fucking stupid. First Blood isn't high brow art but it has some well done character development and a crystal clear anti-war pro-veteran message. It's funny that an anti-war movie got a bunch of dumb pro-war sequels.

>Paranormal Activity

Fucking this. Overhyped ad infinitum and one of the most boring movies I've seen in my life.

Halloween is a lot more boring than Friday the 13th. Halloween never even bothers to shake things up or make a fun movie. It's the same shit getting worse and worse with each iteration.

1, 3, 4, and Rob Zombie's 2 are good though.

>mentions Rob Zombie's Halloween II
>doesn't mention the 1981 Halloween II
I guess I'll give Zombie a shred of credit for doing something original but Laurie is insufferably obnoxious, none of the kills are memorable and all of the scenes of Michael's mother feel like something out of Friday the 13th and I don't mean that in a good way. The 1981 Halloween II has some very sloppy writing but Laurie is likeable, the kills are memorable and it's the only Halloween sequel that comes close to successfully re-creating the dread filled atmosphere of John Carpenter's Halloween.

kek

gorgeous creature

What's the largest amount of money you'd pay to get sucked off by her?

kek

where the harry potter pasta?

Underworld is damn boring, i wonder who funds those terrible movies

lmao OP BTFO

Where's transformers?

I unironically like F&F except the second one, and I think they're getting better.

I like the Captain America trilogy (so far), Iron Man 1 and 3, and Avengers. That's not a wholly successful franchise but it's not totally worthless either

This user is spot on, though HP is also crap in my opinion.
>Paranormal Activity
Watched the first one at a cinema with a bunch of friends and enjoyed watching the gay one and the stoned one get scared more than I enjoyed the film itself.

Oh fuck, yeah. I fell asleep in the cinema watching the second one.

lmaoing at op's life

Your describing dragon ball z, or naruto.I can't think of a single super hero movie that follows that.

B
T
F
O

The Jaws franchise is pretty boring.

>Jaws 1: based on a book and is pretty good for its time
>Jaws 2: more of the same
>Jaws 3-D: I gotta wear glasses?
>Jaws:The revenge: Just stop now please

The Jaws ride was pretty good before they ditched it for Harry Potter.

Bumping until pasta appears

>off by one
i will redeem you

Imagine being those digits and be like wow user your post was fucking fine

who is (s)he???