An unknown French refuse literally dominate MLS

>an unknown French refuse literally dominate MLS
What does that mean?

>unknown player dominates in the 21st best league in the world
What a shock.

It means that the MLS is shit. This didn't really need its own thread.

well, a French 2nd division player dominated the EPL too

You realize that LA is literally in last place in MLS right? He isn't dominating anything at all, he's not even in the leagues top 10 goal scorers league-wide despite having twice as many goals as any of his teammates.

>EPL
What league is that?

He meant BPL.

I believe he meant to say inbred English joke league that likes to pretend still has relevance

>My Little Sawker shill
No one cares about your irrelevant league or who's actually good

Bradley Wright Philips, a literal third division English player, dominates the MLS. The whole league is a joke.

Don't forget Jozy Altidore who scored 1 goal in 2 seasons in Sunderland is their main striker and one of the best in MLelS being paid 100k a week lol. And the gringos actually think they have a good enough team and league when our clubs rape them in the Concacaf cl. No wonder they failed to qualify.

>le pretend to be America-hating Chicano for free (you)s gimmick

>implying im shilling

I was just stating facts, OP was stating he was dominating, when it's pretty much the opposite

>dominates
>Is an above average player on one of the worst teams in the league
Yeah, ok

Was there a push to bring back American players to MLS? What did they do to try to achieve this?

Why must you kick us?
We're already down

I actually am Chicano. Me da alegria que los yanquis putitos de mierdas van a tener que mirar a papi Mexico en el mundial en sus televisiones. Viva Mexico pinches putos cabrones

Is it true that burgers want to hire Laurent Blanc for their NT?

>Was there a push to bring back American players to MLS? What did they do to try to achieve this?
Yes because Don Garber the commissioner of the league wanted national team players playing for my little sawker clubs for marketing purposes which is why Altidore, Bradley, Howard and Dempsey wouldn't fuck off from USA games even after being years after their expiration date.

chinga tu madre, chicANO

He sure is dominating the league, OP. Can't wait to see how he does in the playoffs.

That would be cool 2bh

So they were too good for the league (which is why they weren't there already) and Mr. Garber gave them a reason to lower their level? Perhaps that's why you didn't qualify for the World Cup?

>So they were too good for the league (which is why they weren't there already)
No, they were declining badly. Altishit had a world class disaster two season spell at Sunderland after scoring 1 goal in 2 season, Bradley was a benchwarmer at Roma and Dempsey was too old to keep playing for Spurs so they all just decided to leave Europe and come home for a big pay day.

>years after their expiration date
Altidore is only 27, he's shit but he's not old like everyone else

No he doesn't
No he doesn't

The only striker dominating MLS is Josef Martinez who is EPL bound

You have to go back

What’s actually worse is that Nikolic from the Fire is actually dominating the MLS and he’s a polish league reject.

Diego Valeri dominates the league and he's a mid table Argentine league reject

>Me da alegria
Literally no one says that.