Loopholes

> fake class

No proof

No conviction

excellent facebook post, my completely normal friend

The only way UNC can salvage their academic integrity as an institution would be to completely shut down and rebuild it's African-American Studies department, and withdraw the degrees of anyone who was awarded one in that major.

Otherwise, a Chapel Hill degree, in any major, won't be worth the paper its printed on, and I don't see how they could maintain academic accreditation.

Of course, this will never happen as it would be seen as racist. It's too bad, the people who attended UNC and worked hard for legitimate degrees in legitimate fields of study will suffer for it.

>Black Experience

>black nationalism
uh........what the fuck? why is that there?

>why is a class a student took on his transcript?
lmao u r truly fucken retarded m8

What post-sports career could that possibly prepare him for?

>education is ONLY for your career!
you are the problem

>he thinks that college is just glorified vocational training

You're doing education wrong.

it's likely a historical course on the Black Panther party and other movements around that era.

I find it funny that the guy from the NCAA in charge of this investigation is actually the commissioner of the EEC, Greg Sankey.

You can't make this shit up, I don't even think that the Hollywood kikes could've thought of a better script.

Really dumb post honestly. As a bio post-doc (I'm spending a semester abroad) who has been both a D1 lacrosse player and a grad student in charge of teaching/tutoring student athletes, as well as worked in the provosts office, you have zero depth to your post.

First of all it will have zero effect on the university worthiness at large. Zip. None. A Masters or Undergrad for a regular student will count just the same, but good try. You actually think a JD from UNC will "not count" because of this? Get your head out of your ass, moron.

>Otherwise, a Chapel Hill degree, in any major, won't be worth the paper its printed on, and I don't see how they could maintain academic accreditation.
Another dumb. Completely incorrect on its face and in logic. Love the "muh paper its printed on" meme. You think someone with a BSc in Biology (H) from UNC is going to be laughed at because they didn't go to the shitty college you went to? A college will be only considered valid just because it didn't have a team that let athletes take meme classes or have the AD lie? Moronic once again.

>legitimate degrees in legitimate fields yadda yadda
this is the biggest filter to find people who (1) either were too dumb to go to university even at the undergrad level or (2) think their "field" is better than another. You see a degree or college attendance as a means to a job, which it is not. It is an academy of higher education. It is not supposed to be a vocational training.
Every time, and I mean every time, someone says "muh legitimate major" they are either a dropout, blue collar worker or some undergrad who thinks his degree in kin or eng makes them superior. It's embarrassing honestly, for the reasons I outlined above. Graduate students of all disciplines laugh at you, as I am doing right now.
Oh, and no I didn't go to UNC. Go Blue.

Big bunch of scientists just wasting their time going to college, I see.

I guess I have to agree with you, because there doesn't appear to be any courses related to his chosen career in that transcript.

it is for STEM.

How much did Chancellor Folt pay you for this damage control.

College is really only good for 2 things, a degree that opens up job opportunities that you will get training for anyways, and to make connections with faculty to obtain letters of rec.

>Algebra F
>No 200 level class or higher

It absolutely should be, you stupid fucking white trash high school drop out faggot

>>education is ONLY for your career!
>>he thinks that college is just glorified vocational training

t. English majors with $100,000 in debt and minimum wage salaries

Go back to Sup Forums