EL JUSTO

EL JUSTO

What is the problem with that

French rate is all due to Africans. It's easier for Italy to recover in the long term. France is lost.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. And if Spain really needs to they can easily boost their population by taking in immigrants from Latin America, who already speak the language and would be relatively easy to integrate.

>French rate is all due to Africans.

Wrong, birth rates for whites are also high.

>the world needs more people
"no"

>Sudacas
>Integration

Proofs?

White french women usually have 2 kids

>what is the problem with going extinct
If you are Spanish, apparently nothing.

source

I have none. You will have to trust me

we have to import more niggers

sudacas don't have enough kids, we'll have to exchange sudacas for niggers

There is no significiant difference between ethniticities John. All face the same issues. Also, 0.3 difference is virtually nothing. pic related are the 2017 stats

also don't believe the meme sayin migrants muslim in westrn countries have that much child

France just has a pretty neat school system, where the state covers the children almost all day. Here politicians don't want to spend money for this and rather blame it on stupidity of the people.

JUST

Don't matter if 6 of the 7 children don't last beyond 6 months.

Niger is the new Chad.

here are some actual comparative data from pew instead of just speculations. these fertility rates will differ from some other sources a bit, so don't nitpick too much. of course things might have changed a bit since 2011

That's right, it wouldn't matter in that case.

do you expect people to have children when their salary is way below the min wage in other european countries

But we all send them food so they survive

I thought Germany had a good school system