Let's be real here

Let's be real here.

If Trump was a real 4d chess master tactician, he wouldn't have made all of the colossal blunders that he has.

Hilary is so unlikable but Trump has somehow managed to be even more so among a large percentage of the voting population.

All Trump really had to do to beat Hilary, was to be less polarizing, less insulting, less divisive. He could've easily gained the support of Bernie voters that way, as well as many people in the middle.

But Trump's been thoroughly demonized now by the MSM, and the fact of the matter is, they have a fair amount of legitimate ammunition to throw at him.

Trump handed the election to Clinton because he's truly incapable of toning down his behavior. That's truly who he is.

And I'm sort of disappointed about that.

And before I get the "1 post by this ID" folks, Clinton is an evil cunt. I'm a bernout that wants to support Trump over Clinton, but find it too hard to due to his behavior. I'll vote 3rd party or green I guess.

>((((2 posts by this id))))

All memes aside, senpai.

Nobody is perfect, they can take anything out of context and demonize someone for it, its not what he is saying that is divisive so much as how that is being interpreted by the globalist pundits.

No, he's really just an asshole with essentially no social filter 'cause he's rich as fuck and no one in his circle says 'hey, donny, you know you shouldn't do/say that'. So, he blames a judge born in the US for being a biased Mexican...

And why do you think this would change my vote?

People flaking away like you aren't going to keep Hillary from giving our country away.
Get ready for a North American Union with her presidency.
Gotta expand on NAFTA y'know.

He was a first generation American with spanish speaking parents who joined numerous Hispanic Bar Associations and Latino Judge groups, he clearly indulges in an ethnic bias and has a closer connection to hispanic and latin american countries than he is willing to publicly admit.

>muh lucky hitler meme

all those "blunders" were to get you thinking about him. the more he controls the media cycle, the more he gets people thinking about him. the more he gets people thinking about him, the more he can get them to think what he wants them to think.

the confirmation bias makes you ignore the media accusations anyways.

Trump's a first generation american too, and the judge's parents came over before Trumps did.

>trump is less of an american than the 'mexican' judge

Trump isn't a master tactician, he's basically the Forest Gump of politicians. Serendipity has been his greatest ally thus far. You are right about he beating the $hillary cunt. Personally I'm a Bernout, and I'm going to vote Trump because I'm still feeling the burn, and I'm going to vote to burn this bitch down.

>a judge who has bragged about how being Mexican gives him a better perspective
Anyway, the idea is that being a 4D chessmaster isn't about knowing everything that goes on at any time, but consistently doing things that get results and learning from any failures. His main problem is his opponents' propaganda game. We've never had a candidate with this much intense scrutiny, this many people listening to everything he says and throwing away anything that's not ammunition for the "Trump is racist" theory.

And so we have very intelligent people, these natural aristocrats that could be paving his way to a landslide, saying things like he doesn't have any policy proposals aside from the wall and the Muslim ban. Trump's campaign has shown how incredibly susceptible these people are to persuasion techniques.

Show me a picture of Trump with a German flag. I'll wait.

lol, we (conservatives) nipped another Bush presidency in the bud pretty quickly. Your side is so corrupt that you guys couldn't even manage your version of that (another Clinton in the White House). But you're going to come here and lecture us about what we did (and are) wrong?

Please, child.

>All Trump really had to do to beat Hilary, was to be less polarizing, less insulting, less divisive. He could've easily gained the support of Bernie voters that way, as well as many people in the middle.
so be the same zombie politician that everyone wants to kick out or fucking kill because they are doing nothing for the people. Fuck you!!!!!!

I can totally understand that, I feel much the same way about her.

PC is nothing but whites feeling for others. Talk about being racist.

Link me to this thread! I must read the delicious reactions!!!

>Trump's a first generation american too
>Fred Trump, Donald's father was born in America
>first generation american

plebbit pls

Bullshit, his father was born in the bronx and Trump himself was born well before either of the judge's parents became American citizens.

My faith in Trump is actually starting to waver, I'm starting to doubt he can pull this off. He's been pretty stagnant ever since he defeated the other GOP aspirants. Shillary isn't taking the bait which is what he relies on. It's starting to make me realize that he's basically just a shitposting machine that can shut down anyone who tries to go against him. But even if he gets into office what's he going to do, just trash talk everyone else? They're never going to let him build that wall either because the GOP establishment fucking hates him.

srry mang ;___;

>He could've easily gained the support of Bernie voters that way

It doesn't matter, most of them won't vote anyway. Those financially illiterate fucktards are made up primarily of groups that are least likely to vote (black people, the 18-24 age group, etc.). A borderline con man came along and energized them with half truths and misleading statements that told them that all of their problems were someone else's fault (Wall Street in this case). It's the exact same thing politicians have been doing since the dawn of humanity, Sanders isn't some honest person who speaks for the people, he just managed to convince a bunch of people who don't understand the way finance/economics works that the wealthy are cheating them. These kinds of people think that it's Wall Street's fault they don't have a job, when in reality, nobody wants to hire a damn art major.

>why doesnt he run his campaign more like mccain or romney :^)

kill yourself

>member of la raza

this is a troll guys

wow his ID is QEK which is very close to KEK

>bernie voters
>black

wewlad

They'll say that white's can't speak up on race issues when they don't agree with PC, but somehow if the white person in question does agree, then their opinion is valid. Additionally, any black person who disagrees with PC only thinks that way because they've been "brainwashed to sympathize with their oppressors," which is super fucking condescending (surprise surprise). From 2004ish to 2010 or so I would say I leaned more to the left on average, but nowadays I lean more to the right (my opinions have not changed).

>Hilary is so unlikable but Trump has somehow managed to be even more so among a large percentage of the voting population.

About 50% of eligible voters don't vote in every Presidential election. Sometimes as high as 70% stay home.

But most of those people who haven't voted for 30 or 40 years will still come out of the woodwork to vote against Hillary.

They're not on any poll, they're not in any demographic breakdown, neither party has any records on them.

>he speaks in mysterious ways

My parents are Indian and planned to vote for him when he first announced he was running. They are business owners and knew that Trump would probably do his best to help middle America but now his rhetoric have really turned them off.

They're scared that the same outright bigotry that popped off when Brexit won will also happen in America and be several magnitudes worse.

If he had just been a bit more moderate and kept a cool head he would've had their vote.

Trump doesn't make blunders.

You've got cause and effect the wrong way round, my dear Bernout.

All politicians are ceaselessly trying to characterise everything their opponents say or do as "blunders" or "indefensible". Trying to make inncouous changes of tone into "omg abelist Trump wants to gas wheelchairs", or trying to make sensible security suggestions into "Build a wall? Blundering, ignorant!"

Whether these accusations stick or slide has nothing to do with their accuracy, and everything to do with media momentum and the vocality of the politician's defenders.

When Trump is riding high and his Imperial Legions are in full swing, his detractors' words wash over him like surf on a granite cliff.

When Shillary is riding high and her beta Pleddit brigades have gotten their EBT money and tendies, the accusations linger.

You are like a little child, believing that there is any truth hiding there behind the veils of spin and shills. Politics is never conducted on the basis of what actually happens. It is conducted on the basis of who's loudest, right now.
How you can be a gommunist and not know this escapes me. Lenin may have been a mass murderer, but at least he understood the nature of propaganda: that a lie repeated a thousand times becomes truth.
But I guess not knowing the theoretical contributions of even your own movement goes with the territory for you guys.

Wrong you think like a liberal. He was acting like Hitler which is why everyones like fuck yeah! President doesn't have any real power or at least they use to not have any but Obama has committed Treason multiple times.

Trump is crushing it in the demographics that vote - whites and old people. He's doing worse in with the young and minorities. When polls are representative of the voting population, Trump loses. On election day, whites and the elderly will quietly elect Trump while the young and the colored go to a party, watch TV, our work on a class project.

Trump is playing to win.

lol, what state do you live in? If it's not a swing state Trump doesn't need your parents shitskin vote to win.

The judge is part of a Mexican nationalist organization called La Raza, literally The Race. Calling him Mexican is more considerate and accurate than calling him an American. People shitting on Donald Trump for pointing out the judge's conflict of interest are not being fair or reasonable, they're trying to make Trump look bad for their own reasons.

>colossal blunders

Name one.

The organization that he was part of has nothing to do with that piece of shit La Raza that is run by shitcano faggots that want to take back the "stolen land" back to Mexico. "La Raza" doesn't translate to "The Race" it translates to "The People," as in the human race. However this is just a diversion, and the fact is that the entire Trump University thing was a scheme, so it doesn't matter who the judge is they would have ruled against Trump University regardless.

I really hope this happens, they allege that Obama won because of the young vote, but I can't see the Burnouts really getting excited and going out to vote for $hillary. Hopefully they stay home and let Trump destroy the cunt.

>la raza means the human race

Just like Islam means peace, right Pedro?