Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO.

There's no denying this. Women have life hard. It's a fact.

Men have a hard life too. Life is, in general, hard. No one has it easy.

>Constantly shamed for everything

Not hard enough apparently

Even the most ugly skank can make bucks selling her pussy, so don't tell me their life is hard!

The only demographic whose life expectancy has decreased, are white working class men.

This is some truly disgusting oppression type shit that no one in the MSM is talking about.

Then you realize women do whatever they want so this "shaming" is meaningless as a method of control so no they dont have it harder

>Stupid?
Just be pretty.

>Ugly?
Just be a gamer girl.

>Single?
Are you sure you're a woman?

>Poor?
People will literally pay you to be a woman.

yeah, right

They don't realize this is pretty much solely because of women, right?

Most guys would be happy with a woman who didn't fuck around with make-up, who kept relatively active, and was fun in bed because they weren't so fucking self conscious. Men have been fucking women without make-up for hundreds of years, they should be blaming people like Tyra Banks if anything.

>not getting your ass kissed by absolutely everyone is hard

The concept of shaming is stupid.
Shame comes from within.

>Source: notyourmamita
You know it's a credible source because tumblr users are known for credibility.

By other women.

HOLY FUCKING KEK. THE FACT THAT THESE BITCHES HAVENT REALIZED THAT THEY TALK SHIT AND BITCH ABOUT EACH OTHER 25 HOURS A DAY 8 DAYS A WEEK IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS TO ME

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE GONE

>I'm fat and ugly

This almost looks like the ramblings of a schizophrenic. Who the fuck says any of this? Fucking shit, some women are crazy.

>notyourmamita
Fatspanic detected

womyn are so oppressed.

All they need to do is not fuck up their bodies/reputation, and they are set. Men on the other hand

>Be beta
get shit on for not being alpha

>Be alpha
get shit on by betas

>Have job
need a career

>Have career
not good enough

>Work hard to provide for future family
misogynistic expectations

Body armor battle waifu is x10 hotter

This

Funnily enough there's guys out there that love all the different kinds of girls. I know guys that are into girls with no titties and tall girls and so on.

Guys rarely bully girls about this shit

"1 post by this ID"
OP= shill

Women have it so much easier than men. Even the ugliest women easily find some desperate cuck to keep them company.

Being a women is a free ride through life.

They realize it and demand men to fix it. So get your hands on it, shitlord.

Some undeniable facts:

1. Women are treated like second class citizens. Women are never taken seriously. They are assumed to be incompetent until proven otherwise.
2. Women are the primary victim of rape.
3. Women are subject to discrimination from males in the work place.
4. Women are shamed more than men.
5. Women are paid less than men on average

>1 post by this id
Sage and report slide/shill threads

How do you guys like my OC

>We, women, are constantly shamed for everything
Well stop shaming each other over all this nonsense then.

Sure thing OP.

But men live harder lives.

There is more variance in the male life than the female life.

We have greater highs and worse lows.

That's why we say, quit your bitching. Because we have handled much worse and know its possible.

>have good career
Need to make more money

>your wife is fucking other men becasue you don't spend enough time with her

>2. Women are the primary victim of rape.
Prison statistics say otherwise

the second most current year!

>it takes some work to get dick
Yeah, no shit. Let's talk about how much work we have to put in just to fuck your 5/10 pussy.

No wonder feminists look like men, they are taking the easy way out.

And with this I'm off to bed. I hope she lives in Philly and goes up in smoke with it come July.

The ugliest women don't even need to settle for a cuck now becasue chad will gladly get with them.

>no boobs? damn grow some

who actually says this? nobody aside from maybe other women. Men appreciate all sizes

>boobs? cover yourself
I'm a man, I cover myself regardless.

>no ass? everyone will laugh at you for it
doubtful.

>well better cover yourself

again, men cover themselves regardless.

>short? tall?

The reverse is just as true for men.

>skinny? Chubby?

same shit applies to men.

>no makeup? please take care of yourself.

Nobody says this unless your face looks like a dirt road.

meanwhile if you're an ugly man have fun ever finding a girl that has even a slight sexual attraction to you and slowly growing to accept that you'll never find a girl who loves you, that you'll never father children, and that you'll never actually have any kind of romantic or sexual connection with anybody.

But of course being made fun of for dressing immodestly is such a hard thing to deal with.

>>Women are the primary victim of rape
this is false. more men get raped than women, in the u.s. at least.

>>Women are paid less than men on average
this is because they work less and take time off for raising kids so the have less time to develop a professional portfolio.

the rest is true. but men also have bullshit too.

leaf

Women were designed to be submissive to men. That's the natural order of things

i guess all this proves is that women don't know how to do things in moderation

>even when you are equal , you are not

>No boobs?
>Men: Those are cute
>Boobs?
>Men: I want to suck on those
>No ass?
>Men: I like tits anyway
>Ass?
>Men: I want to put my dick in that
>Short?
>Men: I like short girls
>Tall?
>Men: I like tall girls
>Skinny?
>Men: Yes please
>Chubby? (fat)
Obviously you should lose weight you fat fuck, you got yourself into that mess
>You like makeup?
>Men: You look beautiful
>No Makeup?
>Men: You're still pretty

>All of the above
>Other women: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Fat Studies
>Fat...
>Studies...

>assumed to be incompetent
No, they just are incompetent.

No your a dipshit.

If women were paid less for the same work then the fucking male bosses would only hire women. It would be cheaper.

Women EARN less than men. Probably because they WORK less than men (not probably, 100% actually).

It's funny, women bitch for equal rights in the Military and to be allowed to be part of special forces but I can fucking assure you if they made all fitness tests to equal/male standards there would be a massive uproar.

>I want equal right, code for I want special treatment

>90% say x
>10% say y
>oh my gosh I have to do both this is hell being a woman is sooooo bad

Cry me a river, women

Crying about people not being infinitely accepting
Oblivious to the real tragedy that women's only interesting attributes are their bodies.

>Vocal idiot who likes only big breasts comments rudely about you
>Concerned parent with children suggesting modesty in public

And the rest of her rant follows the same format.
>"Group 1 says ___"
>"Group 2 says ___"
>I can't win!

That happens to every human.

>We women are constantly shamed by other WOMEN
fucking ftfy
Anyone who participated in the #trumpgirls tomfoolery yesterday would know that.

>omg men won't stop looking at me
>why won't men look at me

Some undeniable facts:

1. Canadians are second class citizens. Canadians are never taken seriously. They are proved to be incompetent.
2. Canadians are the willing victims of rape.
3. Canadians are subject to discrimination from males in the work place.
4. Canadians are shamed more than men.
5. Canadians are paid less than men on average

>1 post by this ID

>Last thing that should have been on the list.

Actually it should have been the first thing on the list. It should have been a mandatory requirement in order to register to vote.

Just. Like. Men.

>Women are treated like second class citizens. Women are never taken seriously. They are assumed to be incompetent until proven otherwise.

women in fact have more rights than men when it comes to a lot of things such as divorce and such... law is always on women's side and are the only gender that get support in a domestic relationship.

>Women are the primary victim of rape.
not if you include prisons where men are forced to have sex with and by other males in the shower-room.

Women are subject to discrimination from males in the work place.

actually, there is no proof nor way to see or calculate such things, but i assume that it is because women get offended easier naturally,
which is why more cases are reported than men.however even if the case is true, it is the workers fault, not society.

>Women are shamed more than men.
once again, cannot be calculated and like said, more cases are reported because women naturally get offended more than men.

>Women are paid less than men on average
when they did the statistic, they calculated all men and all women.
this is problematic because they did not calculate the difference in jobs between genders not the amount of hours each gender works per month.
thus, creating a statistic that is about something else than intended, which never did, does not wand will not effect on the paycheck in the end of the day.

KEK
U
C
K

I agree with what she's written, except for the part of 'might do whatever we want'
the """"""men""""" of today dont want to form families, and they have forgotten about the necesity of procreating for survival, so they dont look for motherly qualities in a woman, and only care about looks.
So because of that social pressure that men cause to women (they have to look good all the time and carry arround bags of useless make up instead of a baby), we are faced with a society of whores who put their tits out on social media for attention, validation and approval, and they get it by today's """"men""""" giving them likes and positive comments.

everyone knows that modern woman are a joke thats best not to take seriously, but few willing to admit it

Prison is full of men.

No shit they'll get raped.

>never forget

/sage

this

>There's no denying this. Women have life hard. It's a fact.

Some women have life hard because they made terrible life choices, and they want to blame everybody but themselves.

hahahaha poor leafs

>grow up in a Southern flyover state raised by a single dad, never had to worry about protecting my virginity because I look like a bag of bricks
>every other female constantly telling me how hard my life is, but my borderline autism prevents me from understanding their cultural angle for decades
>join the Air Force, repair fucked up aircraft or watch the drone pilots bomb pakis if nothing to fix
>get degree in communications and have friends with jobs lined up for me if I exit AF
>enough money lined up with nothing to buy that I move my dad up to live with me so he can retire early
>my life is easy as shit and I have literally never applied myself
>the most difficult thing I encounter is femcivs telling me that I am constantly in danger of being raped by my buddies and need to paste a fake dick on myself to complete my gender swap that they assume I'm on HRT for because of my orcish face
I just wish they would shut the fuck up.
There is nothing hard about being a woman.

women and less intelligent that men. its a fact.
>one post by this id

>no muscle
better hit the gym fatass
>short
>ugly
>beta genetics
better fucking kill yourself

Is this the woman version of their redpill? Seems like she's pointing out how contradictory and stupid modern society is.

no, it's pure autism

gr8 b8 m8 might deb8 8/8

Isn't this women just being bitches to other women? The only time I wanted my girl to doll up was to give me a blow job with lip gloss before I inevitable REKT'D that pussy up and shot on her face.

Christ, I can't believe these departments still get funding.

Except everything a woman does boils down to getting sex and being taken care of for the rest of their lives.
Even 3/10s can accomplish this with minimal effort.
Life as a woman doesn't even qualify as easy mode, it's literally press-x-to-win.

>implying every woman wants a life of fucking ugly old betas with a 99% likelihood of ending up like the bitches in Robert Picton's woodchipper

Being a man is hard af.

Small dick? Damn, Jelq some. Moobs? Lose weight you fatty mcfatfuck. No muscles? Everyone will think you're weak. Short? You're fucked.

And so on, and so on, and so on. Life is hard, boo fucking hoo.

OUT OUT OUT

a fucking leaf

its not hard at all
I see ugly/fat/short/skinny/smalldicked men who arent insecure, with hot women, yet I never see a stand up guy with an ugly woman
if you are an ugly woman in today's society you are done, no chance that someone will pick you, the sexual 'free market' has everybody wanting the best

Is it an amputee? Minus 3 points for having actual problem.

You want to know what the problem is with this particular woman, and, from my experience most women in particular? They are almost intrinsically drawn to extremes. Like it's in their genetics or something.

>no boobs vs boobs big enough to cover
>ass vs ass big enough that it's noticeable
>short or tall
>skinny or chubby
>too much makeup or no makeup
What about average size boobs, average ass, average BMI, and moderately tasteful makeup? Women can only see the extremes, and cannot MODERATE. Granted, you can't control ass and breast size (in practical terms), but most things women complain about so much could be easily solved by just moderating their behavior. This is the problem, women want to be as extreme as possible without paying any social consequences for it. And by social consequences, I mean people expressing distaste, not any punishment of sorts.

For anything biological, tough shit, we all have to make trade offs. I sweat like a motherfucker in the summer, but you'll never see me wear a beater or unbutton my shirt because I'm really self conscious about how fucking hairy I am (thanks Italy). I'd rather be hot than do that. But why complain about the discomfort though? Just accept it and realize you made the trade off and can't have everything the way you want it.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

more like press XX to win

Not hard at all, you can just suck dick and do anything

women is easy mode in the western world, white women is cheat codes in the western world.