Why do russians buy their stuff in aliexpress...

Why do russians buy their stuff in aliexpress ? More half (60% at least) of comments on the site is from Russia or post URSS countries

Because fuck the west

This. Fuck (((amazon)))

Reported to local authorities from your countries. I hope Stasi like exists again

Europeans are not allowed to buy things on Ali?

Yes we can but the majority of comments are from URSS, funny.

Probably the same reason why they use vk instead of facebook

Because sanctions driving price up

cheaper, and less money due to sanctions and all the other bullshit

Because it's cheaper than to buy stuff in stores sometimes.

I want customers reviews but russian - french or english automatic translate is fucked

PISS ME OF Speak with normal alphabet, russians

Cry me a river, europoop. AliExpress is asian territory.

Because they prefer to buy from their asian brothers

In Russia, these things are 2-3 times more expensive - taxes and corruption.

Ukrainian is like russian, do you understand ?

Because it is much more cheaper than you can get in local stores or if ordering from Europe or US.
I don't need fancy clothes from known brands but I also don't want to overpay for chinese stuff they sell here if I can just order it from Aliexpress with lower prices.
Our mail service sucks so you need to buy things in advance like in summer buy clothes for autumn because it will take a month or two to arrive.
Other than that there are no downsides

This I don't get it. I often see russians complains about delay order.
In France it arrives on 2-3weeks weeks on average, France is more far tha Ryussia

This is Russian, not Ukrainian. And no, Ukrainian and Russian are not mutually intelligible.

Well as I said our mail service is terrible.
It is cheap but there is no guarantee that your order won't be a)lost or b)stolen
Wages are among lowest for people who work there so there are not enough hands to operate it good.

Other mail companies are expensive to use so people just deal with long waiting.

Coup d'Etat + Military in Power for few months + Good despot + optimization of mineral resources in Russia + increase birth rates

and Russia will become the first world power

>tfw I used to work in a company selling gun accessories on Aliexpress DH DX and gearbest etc
>tfw most of our buyers are either from Syria or Russia/Ukraine for """sporting purposes"""

sport (v.) Look up sport at Dictionary.com
c. 1400, "to take pleasure, to amuse oneself," from Old French desporter, deporter "to divert, amuse, please, play; to seek amusement," literally "carry away" (the mind from serious matters), from des- "away" (see dis-) + porter "to carry," from Latin portare "to carry" (from PIE root *per- (2) "to lead, pass over"). Restricted sense of "amuse oneself by active exercise in open air or taking part in some game" is from late 15c. Meaning "to wear" is from 1778. Related: Sported; sporting.

Nothing can be done if people in power are corrupt.
When you replace them people who get to power also become corrupt.
The thing that should be changed is society itself, its mentality.
Russian mind becomes corrupted the longer they live in Russia.

In this case EU annexs Russia and will become the more powerful bloc in this earth

You wouldn't understand

>Probably the same reason why they use vk instead of facebook
Because vk is superior to facebook. Facebook interface is horrendously counter-intuitive and bloated.

We are overpopulated.
It is necessary to reduce population so that the remaining people have a little more petrodollars.

East euros are supper cheap in general.
They'd rather find the cheapest even when it's not strictly worth their time.

Are they gentle with foreigner people ? Or they will try to steal and rip them because they are poor ?

>Are they gentle
The fuck this is supposed to me.
A few days ago a car hit my coworker's brother. He was crossing the road holding his phone in his hand. The car immediately drove away, and his phone was stolen after it had flown away upon impact.

I just want to live in a world with good, honnest and gentle people

cheap and usually free shipping

Not only Russians, but also Estonians

Aliexpress is #1 fashion house in Tallinn

arent french people honest and gentle?

you mean "tibla"?

All Estonians are Baltoslavs, whether they are from Russia or already lived here makes no difference.

Take a Russian, grow out his hair and beard and increase his salary by 500€ = native """Estonian"""