Does Watching NBA Make You Traitor to White Race?

And is it degenerate?

Nah, it's all about getting one for da land.

bumping dis important

Nah, it's entirely for entertainment value. You could make the case, that how the players are selected, is similar to how slaves were purchased in the old days. Young men, mostly black, showcase themselves in high school and/or college to get the eye of a professional sports scouts. These scouts then rate them on their abilities. Then when the draft comes, a bunch of old, wealthy, white men are essentially bidding for the best players. It's the only things these guys have going for them, their athletic ability. I would hardly say it's degenerate.

Nice trips btw

Watching professional sports makes you a voyeurist manlet. Either play them yourself or put on a dress so you can worship other men like the bitch you are.

see this is my take

Basketball Americans please leave

No, you aren't a race-traitor for going to the zoo, user. It is only degenerate if you release the animals.

Yes. It's all niggers. By watching it, you empower them. When a black NBA player defiles white women on a regular basis, it's because of the white cucks who get drunk and worship them, and hand over their hard-earned money to the NBA.

Lol okay bro.

I played D1 college sports but now that I moved on to the real world and watch sports for fun I am a manlet

Hey Jason! Is Nikki good in bed?

Yeah man all those 9 to 5 fathers in their early 40's should be dedicating their lives to rugby instead.

I swear you college kids get fucking dumber by the year.

Wow, didn't think about like this.
Can't unthink it now.
Except these guys are getting hundred million dollar contracts and have their lives set if they don't fuck themselves.

no but basketball is a shit sport

we invented the sport. it's entertainment, calm down

>watching sports

trips calls it

everyone i've ever met who is an avid sports fan/watcher is also a semi-braindead borderline alcoholic, but i'm sure it's just coincidence

>avid sports watcher triggered
doesn't matter what sport. old man.

A lot of them have ugly niggress wives.

See:

Curry's wife

LeBron's wife

it's too early for this

I never liked Shumpert but now I think of him even less.
Jeez that must have been his high school baby momma.

It's a complete waste of time.

Yes. But it's a damn fine league at the moment so best you can do is fight the urge to watch.