Why do people, who don't live in Germany

Why do people, who don't live in Germany,
even buy fast cars?
I mean, you assholes can't even drive as fast as you want, so what's the point?

You can drive over the speed limit.

race tracks and you don't have to go the posted speed limit.

>it's a germany can't comprehend people breaking the rules episode

>Pakistan
>fast cars
>speed laws
Pic related is the fastest car available here with massive 38hp engine.

>You can drive over the speed limit.
yeah, great idea pissing off the police in a country where you can get shot for everything

>implying Autobahn is still a thing in Deutschland
I literally know only 2 Autobahns left the rest has had a speed limit installed in past 10 years or so.
Your roads are fucking shit.
They degraded so much over last 15-20 years or so.
They are now just fables of the time of yore that my uncle tells me when I come for a visit.

It has actually gotten so bad that most Germans go test their fast new cars into Czech republic.
Not even kidding ever car in fast lane in Cze. is with german license plate.
>Why do they go to Cze rep to break the law when they can do it in Deutchland?
When Czech goes over speed limit in Germany, German police can demand a payment even if the Czech is no longer in Germany. Its not the same the other way around. Czech police is cucked when it comes to enforcing its demands on German territory.
So Germs come here, go 250 km/h on a highway. Get a ticket for speeding, go back to Germany and bin that ticket.

>live in Brazil
>respect lawns

>can't
I can and I will

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS A JOKE, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. I WOULD NEVER BREAK THE LAW.

Reported

People with small peepees need to buy big fast cars, dont you try to discriminate them!

Is it true most czech highway police units get shitty cars that can't keep up with racers who want to test out their cars?

Heard this but can't really believe it due to the high amount of german and russian idiots with overpowered cars on your roads.

No. Most highway patrols are Superbs made look civil
pic. related

rest is mostly Octavias

forgot pic

"would it not be better to run, then hit?"
Basically a getaway car

Nice.
The Superb is a really comfy car.

well next time you will be testing your new BMW on any of the Czech highways (dont recommend the D1 desu) watch out for black Superbs

Good to know.
I sometimes drive through your country visiting relatives in Germany and always just see old Octavias in police paint patrolling the highways.
But actually they have newer and faster cars in civil paint. Cheeky bastards.

Also
>Highways
Because both czechs and austrians are too dumb to finish the highway between Vienna and Brno they've been talking about since the 90s I drive on countryside roads mostly anyway

>I sometimes drive through your country visiting relatives in Germany
You have decent highway going from Wien to Linz to Nürnberg tho.
If I were going from Wien to Sachsen tho I would much more opt out for Wien - Linz - Ceske Budejovice - Plzen - Cheb - Hof route than going on D1 (its slower but better ride)

I've been driving through Czechia just a month ago.
Only an absolute madman would speed on your shifty streets.

You're post is the definition of pure bullshit.

Dude we both know the state of German roads. I fucking grew up in Bayern/Sachsen.
Bayern is still alright though the rest is just pure shit.
Its kinda same here. North-West = shit roads. Everything around Prague that isnt highway = shit.
West and South West is alright. Ive not been often to Moravia so I dont know about the state of roads there as good as I should as a Czech.

phallic enhancement. damn germany you cant even get the basics

Yeah, comfier but slower.
Personally I've found that noone gives a damn about how you drive in on countryside roads. Rarely seen police or radar boxes there (except on weekend nights because of alcohol controls). So it's faster than you think.

I never understood this. BMW, Mercedes and Audi are fast, quiet and comfortable cars made to drive 200km/h on the Autobahn. Being stuck in city traffic with them seems like waste of money.

that's why you are a virgin trap lover estonian """""""""""man"""""""""""

>t. scooter """"""driver""""""

Yeah I am not a fast driver. The mere idea of speeding scares the shit out of me.
Of course on highway you go 160 in 130 but thats because everyone does that.
But when I am on some smaller road I tend to respect the laws 100%.

I had more than enough accidents.
Just recently I almost had a frontal crash in like 80 km/h with the car in oncoming traffic.
It was some sort of supper rain so nobody could see shit.
And my navigation said to turn onto the turning lane to the left, but since it was raining so heavily I just had to eye where the road markings are since everything was sorta underwater.. And wham there I was going into the oncoming traffic. Turns out my navigation lied and there was no separate lane to turn left. It was just line for oncoming traffic.