Which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Intercontinental_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Intercontinental_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_FIFA_Club_World_Championship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ajax

>Porto

Arsenal because its the one with the most English players.

Would say real madrid, but there is like 7 strikers in that team. Barca has a proper midfield and defence while having an equal amount of GOATs.

>3 in the back
stop this shit meme

Arsenal because they're the only team where I've seen all their players play.

That ACM squad would fucking wreck most people's shit, except Barca probably

>Cruyff
>Rivaldo
>Ronaldinho
>Messi

Fucking ridiculous

>God Tier
Barcelona, Real Madrid, Buyern, Juventus
>Top Tier
AC Milan, Inter, Man Ud, Ajax
>Good Tier
Liverpool, Arsenal

The Madrid squad would underperform, as the Galacticos always did

>God tier
>Madrid
>Haven't won the treble
El oh el

>Wright

Shit bait mate. Better luck next time

That AC Milan side would never concede and I could easily Mouyes them into playing 1-0 boreball for guaranteed victory. Also fuck that list I'd have Shevchenko up top.

>that lelverpool team

Did the creators of this image include them just to be nice?

>Arsenal
Why?

We're talking about OP's image mate, not current squads

Goddamn, Barca is just to over powered

Why are all squads 3-4-3 with hilariously unbalanced teams?
How many forwards does Real Madrid have? This is beyond Zeman levels of madness

4 of those dont belong on the list.

>Thomas Müller
>Bayern Munich legend

This:

Vitor Baia
João Pinto - Jorge Costa - ricardo Carvalho - Branco
Deco - the original André - madjer
Hulk - Fernando gomes -futre

Why are they all the same formation? That's dumb.

based Matthäus being in both Inter's and Bayern's XIs

>sem o jardel
kys

>literally and officially the best XI ever
>implying Jardel was better than Gomes
Lol

To be nice to you, 7 subs:

>helton (casillas isn't a legend yet), aloisio, paulinho santos, moutinho, frasco, drulovic, jardel

That Liverpool squad has the most CLs after Real Madrid in the chart so stfu plebs.

Barca is unbelievably stacked.

Milan has 7, Bayern and Barca have 5 each just like Liverpool. Unless you mean the literal squad on the chart, which would be retarded because that team never played together, or the individual players, which is still retarded because two of them won their trophies with different teams.

It's Gerd Muller you tool

t. spaghetti faggot who can't read

is t. muller this much of a legend

>no Owen at Liverpool

That Milan squad looks stacked except for no Shevchenko

Barca's team is just ridiculous, but Milan is a close second

>Dalglish
Meme player

Boca, Independiente, River or some Brazilian clubs would be better than most of these

From that list I go with Barcelona

>Boca, Independiente, River or some Brazilian clubs would be better than most of these

No. The big European clubs combine the best South American and European talent. Boca/Independiente/River vs the big UEFA clubsis basically "best Argentine players" vs "best Argentine players+best players from literally all of Europe". You would have to be more delusional than Kirchner to think the former could beat the latter.

I know you are American and started watching football in 2014 but until the 90s Latin American clubs weren't worse than European clubs, actually until the 00s Latin American clubs defeated "stacked" European clubs rather oftern. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Intercontinental_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Intercontinental_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_FIFA_Club_World_Championship

And that's just the 00s, before the 90s we were way better than European clubs. In the 1986 WC we won it and we only had 2 players in European clubs, in 1978 only 1; ergo the rest were playing in South America

I agree in the last decade European clubs have grew a lot, we can't compete anymore. Evena mediocre team like PSG can waste 300 million europs in only 1 player, while South American clubs don't even spend all that money with all transfers during a whole decade

To continue the schooling this negro gave you. Up until the last decade, the majority of south american players did not leave to europe until matured. Only a few cases of players leaving really young.

Also, the technical quality of south america compared to europe waslike comparing mls to la liga. Only few teams were able to compete with south america in football, none english by the way.

cristiano GODnaldo legend in 2 teams

Pretty stupid question when you have the same guy on multiple squads

>Xavi
>Iniesta
>Cruyff
>Rivaldo
>Ronaldinho
>Messi

This 100% Sheva was GOAT

>based GOATnaldo on two all time 11's
nice

No one ever gave a rats ass about the intercontinental cup. Just end it Pablo. Youre nothing anymore. All you have is Messi, outside of that your entire continent is worthless. You can even win trophies anymore but instead of humiliated by foreigners playing in temperatures they are not used to. South American football is dead, club football never had been alive to begin with. 2018 will just solidify that. You pseudo bimbos will drop out early and itll be European teams winning the title, again.

>no jardel

this

Why the fuck would Buyern have their CEO playing for them?

>God tier
>no acm

Barca is crazy stronk

I don't get the joke, but Owen was a beast at Liverpool

>ronaldo cristiano

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

Milan

Real Madrid and Barca would fuckkng murder everyone there. Only ACM and maybe Ajax stand a chance

>Thuram a Juve legend
that guy ditched the old lady so hard when the regulation sanction came in

great player but not a club legend, should only be in France's national best XI though or Parma's

also Keane in United's defense? would this work? i can see it happening with today's style of game but i'm just a burger i didn't watch keano live.

all these 3-4-3 are not even Conte's wide 3-4-3 or Ottmar Hitzfeld's Bayern but more like Cruyff's diamond he used his Barca

Real still not using Makelele

is guardiola really the best midfielder barca have in that position?

Until they buy Rúben Neves, yes

no it's Busquets

i was wondering if busquets was better than guardiola or not but then i thought they can just put ronaldinho midfield and Henry, Neymar, Esuebio, etc. in attack

>no Shevshenko

Jardel was A LOT better than Gomes.

>Fabregas aside the Arsenal team actually was one team at some point

We'll never be that good again

>being THIS mad
did a spic fuck your girlfriend or something¿

the bench they could choose from would be disgusting as well, albertini, tassotti, sheva, seedorf, inzaghi, gattuso, massaro,weah, savicevic, dida, cafu, costacurta, donadoni, leidholm, gren etc

>no capitan Herrera
>no Miguel "top assist man" Layun

shit list

>fabregas, nasri, van persie on the same team
>unironically still using jack wheelchair now

>Herrera
Have you even watched Herrera playing? For I have, indeed, I have.

I have also watched all his great goals all over these years. All his goals that seemed outstanding, and made everyone say: "Oh, he scored such a hard goal, sure he can't be bad, of course not!"

Yeah, I watched that. I watched all his games all these last years. I watched him playing football, indeed. Or at least attempting to do so. Yes, I wouldn't call what he does exaclty playing football. Just standing on a field and making bad decision after bad decision. "Oh, but he plays well on NT! He scores great goals every three months. We must keep him of course!". Yeah, I heard all that...

I HEARD ALL THAT PRAISE, YES I HAVE! I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN HIM IN PERSON PLAYING! I HAVE SEEN HIM, AT A GAME AGAINST OUR GREATEST RIVAL, DECIDING TO SHOOT FOR CORNER, AT THE LAST MINUTE OF THE GAME, IN A SITUATION HE COULD HAVE PERFECTLY HAVE SENT THE BALL TO THE MIDFIELD AT EASE, WHILE WE HAD A 1-0 LEAD AND WE COULD HAVE GOT INTO FIRST PLACE IF WE HAD WON THAT FUCKING GAME! YOU CAN ONLY GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT TO MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT!

YEAH, FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE HIM. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR SOME TEAM FROM LITERALLY EVERYWHERE TO TAKE HIM AWAY, MAKE HIM GOOD AND PROVE ME WRONG. BUT NOBODY COMES.

YEAH, FOR THE PAST FIVE FUCKING YEARS I HAVE WATCHED HIS FUCKING RAT FACE STANDING ON MY TEAM WHILE WE KEEP GETTING TROPHYLESS! NO TROPHIES WON SINCE HE JOINED US! BEFORE HIM WE HAD WON A FUCKING TROPHY EVERY YEAR SINCE THE FUCKING 80S! WHAT A COINCIDENCE, INDEED, OUR DARKEST PERIOD CAME WITH THE ONLY PLAYER WHO IS AS GOOD AS HE IS BEAUTIFUL!

FUCK HERRERA AND FUCK MEXICO! HOPE TRUMP GETS RID OF YOU ALL!

I think Inter could give all those teams a run for their money if they stick to their defensive counter attacking game plan

manager would be Mourinho

Zenga
Burgnich---Matthaus---Bergomi
Zanetti---Suarez---Oriali---Facchetti
Meazza---Ronaldo---Nyers

i know right?

Pasta or autism?

Who the fuck is Nordahl and how is he better than Sheva?

Literally treated as a kick about/piss up in preseason for European clubs.

>Neville-Keane-Irwin
>Zidane-Gento-Di Stefano-Raul
>Scholes-Charlton-Giggs-Cantona
Who the fuck made these?

Anyway probably AC Milan or Ajax

1=. Milan
1=. Barca
3. Ajax
4. Real Madrid
5. Bayern
6. Arsenal
7. Inter
8. United
9. Juventus
10. Liverpool

Does this assume players at the very height of their power, regardless of how good they were when they played for that team?

Cristiano is not good enough to be in the customer's XI unless that's the case. He didn't peak until Madrid

and they have and actual midfield that can hold the game, they would destroy all other teams without a doubt

what is the obsession with the people who made this to have half of the Liverpool team consist of players who won 1 CL?

So lazy that they can't even take a harder look at the Liverpool teams who dominated English and European football in the 70's and 80's.

8 if you counts ramos as a striker