SUMMER HOMOPHOBE!

lets see if it works

Nice botnet and keylogger

XD

Really think it is?

lovely, thank you for sharing

Sure thing!

every day im bumping

Its kind of weird having this many flags posters become much more recognizable.

yeah

I'd use it if it had a Kosovo regional flag since we get the Albanian one on Sup Forums.

there is a kosovo regional for serbia. get albanian regionals, use the link in OP thread!

>there is a kosovo regional for serbia
eh. You do realize that Kosovar posters always get the Albanian flag everywhere on the internet, right?

oh they get the serbian one on Sup Forums idk about here

No, we do not, ever. Literally the entire internet identifies us as Albanian when we go online.

look at my map dude there are literally serbian people on Sup Forums who have kosovo flag next to it why would I lie to you. I don't know what to tell you

>the internet, right?
careful dawg, you da triggerer now

I'm from Kosovo, why don't I have the Serbian flag?
All I'm saying is that Kosovo posters get the Albanian flag by default and never Serbian so it makes no sense to put the Kosovo regional flag under Serbia.

>I'm from Kosovo, why don't I have the Serbian flag?

probably because you use an Albanian ISP

>All I'm saying is that Kosovo posters get the Albanian flag by default and never Serbian so it makes no sense to put the Kosovo regional flag under Serbia.

I've seen Kosovo people post with Serbia flag tho. maybe they are in a different part of Kosovo that has Serbian ISP

My ISP is slovenian actually.
Well mate if you want to cater to 5% of the population then leave it, but you should add it to the Albanian folder for the other 95%.

github.com/flagzzzz/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer

Flag improving script for Sup Forums, now with A1, A2, and AP support. Fixes inconsistencies and outdated flags. Comes with a few presets you can pick from.