What do you think of Bill Burr's new comedy special? His wife is clearly blue pilling the shit out of him

What do you think of Bill Burr's new comedy special? His wife is clearly blue pilling the shit out of him.

>t. Faggot
back to the Sup Forums cuckshed with you

wasn't as good as his previous specials

/thread

7/10 if I'm being generous

>I'm a fucking retard
cool story op but yeah the special was pretty good

>lady problems friendo? want to talk about it? we're here for you

it was okay, all the premise were pretty average and he seemed like he was tired from doing his material

>podcast he constantly talks about how unfair it is to quickly label white guys racist
>TRUMP IS A RACIST!
>WHY DIDN'T ANYONE VOTE FOR BERNIE?!
I liked the fat people bit a lot.

It was pretty darn good. It wasn't revolutionary by any means but he was dealing with a less than stellar crowd. A few weird moments where he had to set the audience straight. I enjoyed all the baseball references with Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. The cruise ship bit was good, the gorilla shit was fine but could have ended better. I think the election shit is what fucked him up. He didn't know how to talk about it with A) Not angering half the crowd and B) talk about it in the past tense as when the special was released the election was over.

His random anti-feminist pay about zoo keeping was the funniest thing to me, but the rest was meh.

He did a fine job classifying Hillary and Trump. People get far too defensive of their candidate of choice. I support Trump but he is far from perfect or clean.

I don't care if he was ''fair'', it wasn't funny and at the end that's all that matters.

>tfw no qt black wife to start a family with
just kill me now senpai

he was never red pilled, most comedians are anti-sjw, anti-faggotry but are still liberal

he's pretty much a wigger, him working on chapelle show should let you know that by now

Ugh, that'll still take another generation or two of bleaching.

I tried to watch it last night, and stopped watching about halfway in after getting bored by the time the Kanye bit started.

The election and drunk driving jokes were the only good parts, and fuck did his dictator fantasy portion drag on too long

She's not black though.

They'll look whiter than this and this is already white enough

>baboon hair

No.

>not liking sex hair
I want /lgbt/ to go

Bill's been really pissed off lately because his anti-Hillary rants before the election got a lot of his fans thinking he's on the Trump train. I got the impression he was trying to set the record straight.

>he made fun of me so I'm salty

I'm not saying he didn't shit on them unequalled or anything. He was quite fair and the Hilary stuff was straight hilarious (his diss on Conan was the best though)
>how did it come to this? Our choices are some racist dope or the devil!
I just thought it was hypocritical of him to betray one of his own like that when at least every other podcast he's talking about white privilege being bullshit and everyone having some racism inside them. I try not to let politics interfere with entertainment, but I thought Bill of all people wouldn't hop on the Trump is racist bandwagon. I'm all for shitting on the guy, insanely easy to do, I just thought Bill would try and go a different route. How many comedians are talking about the wall and the racist leading the nation? It's like making jokes about medication side effects, just way too easy and overdone.

I need to watch the whole thing before I honestly judge, but from the first 20 minutes or so (I skipped past the political part) I saw, it was mediocre for Bill bitchtits. I was pretty upset, the fat people part was funny though.

????
>my favorite comedian is turning into shit better defend him on Sup Forums
>that'll make him better!!

Eh, he had to mention Trump. Trump is the biggest thing in the world. He got it over with in 10 minutes and was done with it.

If you hear more cheers than laughs you know you're watching bad stand up.

why is this allowed?

listening to his podcast ruins his standup. He always peppers in his material over and over and it loses its funny by the time you hear the refined version.

You can run your hand through sex hair. That's a tangled rats nest.

>you will never have a qt black nigress wife

also, comedians are funny when they're depressed, everyone knows this. He's happy now, so he's lost his sense of humour.

>tfw

100% this. Along with his interviews. His cruise ship idea was way shorter and funnier on Conan.

You should work in a theater user, that's some top tier projection

>Sup Forums now hates ol billy redface

I knew it was going to happen but it still hurts

>t. Cuckold with a black bull

>orange burr going down the path of enrichment

I knew it was going to happen but it still hurts

Love all of his stuff but this was "brutal." I was hyped up for a Netflix special but it all seemed like a WIP. Every story was twice as long as it needed to be and had no real payoff (which he even admitted like twice).

All of his other specials have at least 1-2 of those super quotable bits with some real insight but this had none of that.

They've been together for awhile.

I think it's more that he's just not angry anymore.

Damn she is hideous, doesn't he have a pair of eyes?

But yeah, black women are fuck awful, almost always idolizing Oprah/Beyoncé/Jay Z, always loud and opinionated, and generally bitchy and malicious gossips. They're also usually huge skanks.

t. Guy who works with many in a hospital

??

Watching it was like believing in Ronda Rousey's continued winning streak before the Holly Holmes fight. Is /tv as for sports analogies as Nashville was for Billeterate's material?

>have black gf
>no white bulls around my state to prep
What the actual fuck

He's a life long democrat. Holy shit, why is this a surprise?

>He's a life long democrat

hes independent. voted for gary

I think these threads are good advertising for it

I like bill bur. I like when his wife joins in on the podcast. She brings an interesting perspective into most things

Yeah, it's not like it's a tired dynamic. Some one as outspoken and blunt as Burr needs someone with the force of a black woman to push back a bit.

I always find it interesting when she joins. Sometimes I think oh shit, they are never gonna make it. But then they seem to work it out, they clearly love each other. Hopefully they last, unlike me and my wife.
>boo hoo hoo

>Niaposting
Make like a tree and get the fuck out of here

that bit about putting cleo down was dark

reminder

>gotta make a special for netflix again! have to appeal to as many blue-pilled morons as possible! can't be edgy like my podcast or nobody will want to put me in a movie!

hence we get a 10 minute rant about fat people who supposedly judge skinny people. the crowd just wasn't connecting with it (because it doesn't happen outside the internet) and it was terrible.

>literally his face when

>blue-pilled morons
Yeah not like the intellectual "red-pilled" people who keep posting here, clearly they are geniuses.

Haven't read the thread but can I sum it up?
>the parts that align with my political opinions were great, but the parts that didn't sucked. What a cuck/shitlord.

Remember when they were trying to pretend she was the greatest athlete in human history? Now it's serena williams :^)

the special just wasn't funny user

he shit on both major presidential candidates. which is kind of a cowardly move anyways. it's not like this is the first election where it's a lesser of two evils