Jews

Im undecided on jews, pol.

What are some of Sup Forumss personal experiences with jewish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

interfaithfamily.com/news_and_opinion/synagogues_and_the_jewish_community/Jewish_Intermarriage_Statistics.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewish guy at work constantly makes Jew jokes. Always talking about his people's thousands of years of struggle. He played a practical joke on me once. I will kill him someday...

I hate Leftist Jews. Israeli Jews are the best. Very nationalistic and anti-muslims.

Leftist Jews support Hillary

Right-wing Jews support Trump

Vote Trump

They are humanity's greatest enemy. All of them. We cannot risk another nightmare such as this for the sake of a few benevolent jews.

I only ever personally met one jew that I'm aware of. Oddly enough, he paid for me and my brother's visit to Paris last year. We'd never been out of the US prior. I'm hoping there's more like him, and that he's not a fluke.

I know a lot of Jews, went to school in a very Jewish area in California.

Not a single one was alright. There was always something off about them. The best ones were those with autism and agnostic parents because they would just blend in more on account of them caring more about video games than jewy things. But even with them, there was just something off. They functioned at a different level, they thought they were working on a higher one, but everytime everyone just looked down on them.

The most annoying ones were right wing Jews. All of them Neo-Cons. Especially the ones from Israel. They don't have their opinions based on honor or morals or principles, but rather based purely on what is good for their own country. They don't hate Islam because of anything to do with Islam despite whatever facts they might bring up to it, they only hate it because Muslims universally support Palestine, are against Usury (which they hold as being backwards since they believe usury is just a sign of embracing currency and the modern world), and most hate Jews because of the Palestine question. They don't hate them because of child marriages or even jihad or hamas, that's just all smoke.

Definitely a weird people, a people that always needs watching wherever they may be.

Jew here. Feel free to ask me any serious questions. And please, I don't need any more advice to "gas myself".

gas yourself

I work at a grocery store and a Jewish woman asked if we had a kosher food aisle because it was pass over. We don't.

The first jew I've ever talked to.

gas yourself

how did you not see this coming

gas yourself

They will jerk you off and suck your dick for approval and sheckels. Just wait for an Israeli at least to jump in. Don't get me wrong tho diaspora jews are total bros tho. They aren't filled with snot or hate for the most part

Are your Jew power levels as high as mine are? Pic related.

Death to all Jews. Gas them in mass.

I don't hate niggrrs and spics or even Muslims.

I hate Jews.

Why do you want to bomb Iran?

>88 seconds

Are you dedicated to kosher meals and foods? What is your take on fast foods for example.

Also, what's the most challenging part of your religious traditions if you take part in them

just read protocols of zion and rabbinal writings.
What's left to understand?

'even best of goyim should be killed'.
What can't you figure out retard?

Jews are mountain arabs,all shitmites belong in the garbage

In other words...

You are a goy. Not on their level. Is what she meant to say

Well, we bombed Saddam's nuclear reactor at 1981
Nobody seemed to have complained about that

I am shy 1%

Enjoy your genetic disorders, while I enjoy my athletic Slav physique + superior Jewish intellect.

I have no Idea what kind of jew I am

I don't

No I don't eat kosher, never have. I don't eat fast food but it has nothing to do with being kosher.

I'm actually not religious and don't believe in god. I did have to get a bar mitzvah because I was forced to by my parents at age 13 so I would say that was the worst party.

I talked a few times with a ethnic jew, who converted to Christianity. He was very educated, but his views were inconsistent to the point where he hated hungarians and russians because "dey raicist", while at the same time showing nothing but pure hate toward gays.
He also lost his shit whever I mentioned anything about jewish moneylenders(we talked a lot about history) or money clippers.

One of my best friends growing up was jewish. bretty cool guy.

One of my best friends is jew. Even the dumb jews are smart. I hope the dumb people dont chimp out and exterminate them. Theyre fun to hang out with.

kekked at your delusion

>Even the dumb jews are smart
Defining characteristic of a superior culture.

My gut reaction to jews is disgust and anger. Probably because they are like rats.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. He was from the US and also believed that America hated christians.

No one will breed with you besides your own. Because you are an evil parasite.

When has anyone heard of a respectable/honorable Jew?

I will wait for my answer.

R A R E?
A
R
E
?

>goy
>delusion
Both of these statements are false

Well, what about Dr. Jonas Salk?
He was a jew that created one of the two polio vaccines
And gave up a on a fuckton of money because he refused to patent it so that kids would get it faster

they're smart but unscrupulous. morality is at least 70% genetic, as you'll come to find if you read enough psychology. it's not even controversial. moral dispositions are genetic and whites are extremely trusting, and jews are extremely clannish and prone to lying through their teeth.

there's a reason they made up more than half of the vanguard of the communist movements in germany and russia despite being some 2% of the total population.

I have two jewish friends. They are normal untill you talk about religion or Israel. Then they go crazy. Just like Arabs and Christians I guess.

Landlady was jewish when I was in the states. Second experience, first was also jewish landlord where my friend lived. Jesus Christ famalam it was horrible, every stereotype came true.

How do you empirically measure morality? do you have any statistics or studies to back up your claims?

False
I look white
Work 3 hours a day as a merchant
Best of both worlds
Have a 10/10 milf Russian mistress
Life couldn't be better as a mixed Jew

Gas the Jews
Burn the Kikes

>The current intermarriage rate in the Jewish community is 47%. This figure is 10 years old, but it is the most up-to-date figure available. The rest of this document summarizes key statistics related to Jewish intermarriage, with references and links to their sources.

interfaithfamily.com/news_and_opinion/synagogues_and_the_jewish_community/Jewish_Intermarriage_Statistics.shtml

No one respects you.

When have you done anything liberating? Or monumental?

You can be a victim all day but it won't last.

>When has anyone heard of a respectable/honorable Jew?

Your literal lord and savior Jesus Christ

I just said that a jew doc helped end polio
I think jews have won a total of maybe 170 nobel prizes in various fields
you can hate us if you want, sure, but at least don't be an oblivious fagass niggerilla about it

Jew and Trump supporting American nationalist here. Ask me anything.

A jewish teacher at my school made us write newspaper articles about how bad refugees have it. For some reason, he already knew about the issue during feburary 2014.

Earlier this month, i was at a contest in which various schools had their students present projects about different (((democratic))) issues. One Jewish girl presented a few pictures and quotes about Auschwitz, titled "Human, never forget what happened to you".
The girl told me her teacher does this every year with new pupils and he's winning the same prize every year.

Jesus whipped the money changers.

The money changers were Jewish.

A Jew fighting a Jew?

You have my figurative jew permission to gun down every single arab refugee that comes near German borders
send them to camps too for all I care

Jewish literally there is nothing being wrong with.

Why don't you do it yourself?

Kike?

You are a coward. No one respects you.

we do. pic related. why are you trying to troll me?

every time we shoot a sand nigger though, we get constant backlash from it from international social justice fags, quite a few of which are americans, like the liberal fags that infest your colleges

What flag is this? On mobile

Im currently dating a white Jew. Shes half irish so she looks white as snow. Shes not the first Jew ive dated or fucked. Shes hella based and red pilled. She hates Mudslimes and anything islam related, thinks shillary is the worst thing to happen to america since the 3/5 compromise. She talks with me constantly about current american policies and international relations with me, and she hates condoms. Shes honestly a 7/10 but everything else about her is amazing. Shes messianic as well so she believes in Christ (im a Christian) and straight up said if we had kids she would raise them Christian because she knows plenty of Christians in her life and dont want her kids to be Jewish. We are talking about moving in soon. Pic related. The only problem is shes very Jewish, but liberally. She also has no plans on converting but im willing to make it work and so is she.

Fellow jew and trump supporter here. Does your family also support Trump?

Look at it this way: Without the Jews the Christians would've been wiped out of the Middle East long ago. As it stands, thanks to the Jews in Israel, a Miaphysite minority continues to exist in Lebanon and Coptics in Egypt have an ally willing to open Jerusalem to them.

Without the Jew the Musilms would win.

Only ever met two westernized sheep-kikes.

Sup Forums was right about them folk

Do something about it then you nigger kike.

Why do you need everyone else's help? More specifically the white men of the west???

??

>Jesus whipped the money changers.
>The money changers were Jewish.
>A Jew fighting a Jew?

Is that an argument?

Israeli jews are literally the best Jews, most of them are nationalistic and will fight for their country till death. While the most of US-Jews are too left and hate themselfs i.e. cucks

>I hate Leftist Jews. Israeli Jews are the best. Very nationalistic and anti-muslims.

This. Leftist american jews move to Israel thinking it's gonna be a utopia but the Israelis are so right wing. If they weren't they'd all be dead by now.

You cant be friends with jews.
Based on my personal experiance every single jew has tried to take advantage of me or fuck me over. At one point my best friend was a jew we would hang out at my house everyday smoking weed playing games, but when i split apart from our friendgroup he would talk shit about me.
Basically, they value only whats best for themselves and their social standing in life, they dont give a fuck about other people.

This comes from the USA biggest kek in muh life

Nearly all of my family and extended family is Republican desu, yes, we all hate the Clintons.

That's good. My immediate family (parents, sister, grandfather) are all Trump supporters and republicans but I do have some relatives who are extreme leftists. I don't talk to them much.

Head to

>jews are bad because my jewish boyfriend broke up with me

get over it you literal faggot

Yes. It is.

I didnt cry racist or sexist. Like you usually do.

Oh I do have one cousin who's super active at her university and I'd call her pretty much a cultural marxist, but she actually laughed at one of my racist jokes at Thanksgiving so I guess she's not that bad.

This

Belize
RARE
A
R
E

I didnt cry racist or sexist. Like you usually do.

wait so jew on jew violence is racist? wtf?

and who the fuck said I say anything is "racist and sexist"? Shit, i AM racist and sexist.

jews are not arabs

sure shlomo

my dad converted and got cut in his 30's

>messianic
she's not a jew

so, did they hire him at the bank after he did that?

Leave the Goy alone, My good Kike friend.

Why does that that disturb you?

By far the most honest strait forward people I've ever met. Pragmatic and loyal.

Pol will post articles, stats, news with specitic info regarding blacks, muslims, hispanics, etc... ALL THE TIME.

with the jews it's all just general unsupported conspiracy shit. never any substance or information behind the comments. Just anecdotal evidence which could be fake or biased, or made up shit that they just pull out of their asses.

Oh shit, my flag changed. :^0

No idea what you're talking about. Absolutely no clue.

I am a jew. Most jews in germany are just slavs, so lazy unemployed and racist. The actual german jews who haven't been shoahed are exactly how you would expect them to be.

she goes to Sabbat, has a jewish tattoo and keeps kosher. right now shes in israel on a trip sponsored by israel for jews.
but shes not a jew. kk

You will be the bad guy in end my good kike (((Jewish))) friend.

My stepdad is Jewish, he's a pretty ok guy but he thinks he owns your body when you step into his house.

He once dropped me off at the pub and said "try to pull a bird". Compared to my actual dad who I once asked if it was ok to bring a girl home his reply was "why do you think that would happen?".

You gay faggot nigger..

Your father was a coward.

as i see it the globalist elite are hiding behind the jewish cloak, they would never allow a non pure blood jew into their circles,

>personal experience
>3,000 dead people

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

there are none here.
:^)

The post ends here. I enjoy what Brother Nathanael says, but his blood is a cancer, he will be peacefully repatriated to Madagascar, where the tolerable kikes belong.

My experience with Jews in real life - is 100% positive with all of them. But again I've only meet secular Jews and one of them was a member of an elite European robbery team.