I hated it

I hated it.

I enojyed it.

I'm indifferent.

it was horrendously slow

It's not a narrative you could understand if you're a Sup Forumsack.

This. once the first act ended I rapidly lost interest. the third act was dreadfully dull.
>OMG HE HAD A WET DREAM

this is the total definition of pleb filter

Sup Forums hates blacks
black twitter hates gays

Finally a kino you can enjoy without any sides shilling.

What's the narrative of this movie?

Black kid doesn't have a father figure so this turns him into a homosexual.

The story of an oppressed homosexual person of color from the ghetto who must overcome his environment to realize his dreams.

>overcome his environment to realize his dreams.
WHAT? What dreams are you talking about? We know nothing about Little Black Cherub other than that he's a homosexual. That is the entirety of his character.

Good for you

Why do you feel the need to share that OP?

"overcome his environment" yet..
he still ends up a gay black dude fronting and ends up working the streets regardless

Do you have ADHD or something? His dream is obviously to leave and help is mother.

His mother is shit. Should have helped her into an early grave. I didn't buy her redemption at all.

-Faggot cuck

Chiron has literally no personality.

He is simply a quiet victim.

We don't see him do anything that tells us anything about him another than the fact is a victim and then not a victim, and is gay.

It was fine, but not all its cracked up to be. It's getting buzz because its not terrible and it's about about both a black and gay person.

it was kino tbqh

I loved it

That's almost completely wrong, lol. Either you didn't watch the movie or you have the attention span of a toddler

i dropped it after 15min

>the chair scene

So it's both, alright then

This is a movie made exclusively for white liberals. Actual black people are homophobic as fuck.

it was alright I lost interest in the third act so I didn't feel much with its ending but appreciate it for his strengths
it can win best picture and I wouldn't mind

Except it's made by black people, features black actors almost exclusively, and was based off of a play made by a black person

And even so many of its themes are applicable to a wide range of people, black or white. This is just a meme argument made up by people who heard the premise but didn't watch the movie

this is the only coherent post made in this thread

>third act
>people on Sup Forums not knowing what an ACT is
You mean third CHAPTER.

Good post. Well done