Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone, I hear you call my name, and it feels like home

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone, I hear you call my name, and it feels like home.

great film

life is great without it you'd be dead

PRESERVING
THE
WHITE
RACE

Could someone explain the importance of the bacon on the wall? I remember Werner Herzog saying he was really moved by it but I don't get it, because its just fucking cooked bacon taped to a wall.

It's bacon. It's meant to be eaten, not put on the wall. It's just an odd detail that gives shades to how maladjusted these people are.

Oh ok.

korine is a hack

>live like a stupid plebeian
>oh my good look at how these stupid plebeians live, feel sorry for them, give them welfare so they can continue living their stupid plebeian lifestyle
Just let them rot, they are genetic dead ends anyway.

you didn't get the movie did you?

That's because you lack a critical mind.

I didn't notice the bacon when I watched it but the whole movie brought some of herzog's 70's stuff to mind several times

>Everything I watch has to be twisted to an us vs them political debate
Are you that dumb

woah. so deep. much think.

I imagine Herzog would have been attracted to the implicit psychological weirdness of whoever went through the effort, in this fictive world, to tape a piece of cooked bacon to a bathroom wall. It opens up all kinds of grotesque vistas in imagination, way beyond what's actually shown on screen, which is already pushing sensibility.

Your inability to comprehend anything beyond what is immediately in front of you is not a universal human trait.

>eating shitty pasta in filthy water while you sip on milk with chemicals in your hair
do jews really do this?

Holy shit he looks almost exactly the same.

I'm so glad to have seen this. For the record, Gummo is among my three most favorite films. Every time I watch it, everything I look at afterwards becomes indescribably beautiful. There's something so humbling and real that I get out of this movie. Nothing Korine has done since comes close

what are your other 2 favs?

Slacker and Heavenly Creatures

Heavenly Creatures was garbage why do people like it?

His wife's name is Helen Spaw and she has one IMDB credit for something or other. What a cutie!

She's gonna' come out looking like that one ugly jewish looking chick Sup Forums pretends to like

muh violent teen lesbians

>gungy bathwater
>squalid conditions
>Eating shitty food in the tub
Okay, fine, whatever but WHY IS THERE FUCKING BACON TAPED TO THE WALL?