Tremendous news Aussie bros. Brexit means there will be less restricted travel/work in the U.K

news.com.au/finance/work/brexit-could-make-it-easier-for-australians-to-live-and-work-in-the-uk/news-story/57498d1e37421b48679c7157ccc2f531

Where were you when the Commonwealth became a superpower again?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're welcome cunts

Haha, time to ship EVERYTHING to the UK again

>The offer won't be extended to the leaf, our sources can confirm.

>"Those cucks can stay fucked off. We don't want their cancer anywhere near us", a source close to the minister stated.

Well, I guess you're stuck in LGBTland.

Thats something that never made sense.
>travel to motherland
>going through customs
>have to wait in line
>subject to interogation of reasons why I am visiting england
>bag searched thoroughly
>meanwhile watch 14 muslims walk straight through without a word because they are carrying EU passports
>b-but she's my queen? Wtf

Wise move. Let france have canacancer.

>could
Of course it could. The EU totally fucks every applicant from outside the EU.

Gets my vote, nothing but love for my fellow aussie brethren.

I know, it's disgusting. BUT the good news is that this won't happen for much longer.

>Commonwealth became a superpower again
this also means more Paki and Indians.
enjoy

Just.

>Shitskin niggers that have already flooded into england and are """"British"""" citzens will now be able to infest Australia

pls no

Free movement to and from Straya please.

is aus economy not that great?
is anyone doing fucking good jesus

Why would an Australian want o live in the UK though?
>poorest of the anglophones
>shitty weather
>infested with aggressive Muslim minority

>the UK is taking back all of their criminals
kek

fuck off were full u stupid yanks

that's why they're expatriates to begin with, they don't live in the UK

>has the same flag as indonesia

top kek

more Sikhs and Gurkhas you mean

The boys are back in town
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

Why the fuck would I want to work in the middle east

actually our dollar is pretty stable, It's not as good as america's petro dollar or any of the super economies but for a population of 24 million it's pretty decent.

HOL UP
*eats burger*

Are you telling me that I could soon use my British nationality to get into Australia or NZ?

does this count as an australian?

Man some more ozzies would shoot our bantz exports through the roof, also prop up the economy with their diet of beer and disposable BBQ's.

My good fellow that is the QUINTESSENTIAL Australian.

I already have dual citizenship so I don't give a fuk mane

>check flag
>check pic
>could
>COULD

Yeah brexit could even spark ww3 am i rite?

I doubt there will be a free movement agreement, instead it will probably be a loosening of visa rules and the eternal EU queue will go away.

> Singapore never included in NeoCommonwealth threads
> Even fucking Hong Donkey Kong gets more love from the old metropole
> You will always be the disinherited hapa love-child that your father refuses to acknowledge
> Everyone nearby hates you
> So disliked that Israel literally is your greatest ally

I-it's okay, I don't n-need friends anyway...

Are you guys going to send the Pakis to the middle of the Australian desert?

we just made a defence deal with youse

I'm a full citizen of Australia thanks to my parents living there between the 70s and 80s, i do love the UK, but if stuff gets seriously poopy i might just have to bail to Australia.

DESU i'd prefer canada, mostly due to the climate, but whatever.

You'd feel a lot safer using the toilet in Canada too desu

Majority of the Aussies are British descent, so this is a good thing.

Singapore's alright mate.

Based.

And people don't like Turnbull.

We getting first dibs on trade this time. Feelsgoodman.

Incidentally, enlighten me on what you guys produce these days.

Seems like your mining industry is being wrecked by china's deliberately undercutting every other country with a mining industry, the lack of arable land is limiting food exports, finance and tech industries are relatively weak and buying anything with silicon in it is obscenely overpriced.

About the only thing you export to us these days are nature documentaries. Then again most of your trade may be with the asian/american sphere so Australian exports rarely reach our side.

Shut the fuck up upside down poland.

I hope I can Join the British Navy lad

they changed in a few years ago so only residents could join

We send alot of wheat and livestock to the middle east and Asia, hence the Libs reluctance to call out muzzies on alot of their shit.

The big question is if brexit will make it possible for white south africans to immigrate easier than before.

I just want to get some english slag preggers and leave

Yeah but you're strange, and Han.

Southerners only plz.

Animals, and livestock, want some Kangaroo meat?

How about some cars? We could into making cars, for you.

Ore? We gots the ore, coal? We gots that too.

Uranium, bit, we got allll the Uranium.

> Yeah but you're strange, and Han.

The PRC Chinese regard us as race traitors because (a) we were smart enough to realise that Qing China was shit, and (b) they assume that everyone down here must be part Malay / Indian, and then go on to enthusiastically apply the one-drop rule.

We'd not be the first up against the wall in a PRC-dominated Asia-Pacific, but we would be up against the wall.

WTF! there's a country called "singapore"?

ahaha wow!

Well if the Chinese hate you, thats good enough for me.

Get on the Commonwealth train,its leave the station, CHOO CHOO

I'd rather pull my fingernails out than step foot in the UK.

I'd rather have aussies than europeans, bring the bantz

Why would I want to tho?

But I do worry it wont happen :(

I'm fully behind a closer union with Singapore if it means I can get a banking job over there, stay in a swanky high-rise apartment and fuck Russian hookers which is basically all Singapore is known for. That's what makes the zero-tolerance policy on drugs so weird.

yeah thats where the noodles come from

as long as you arent a paki

theres a reason they were classified as fauna until leftists had their way

Oi, none of that. Word on the street is we're getting the empire back together. New Commonwealth could become the world's foremost super power if we play our cards right

Fuck yes.

but everything is better here
and that isnt even an over statement

To eat kebabs after heaps hectic nights out. It's kebab tourism.

Just try out all those kebabs brus

> Singapore
> Known for Russian hookers

This sounds like one of those stories where the Spanish thought Inca cities were literally built out of gold.
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you might have better luck in London if you want Russkie girls.

>Plants:Give Oxygen take in Carbon Dioxide
>Abos:Take in Oxygen,money and petrol

Would mean having to go into africa and india more directly to reap the corruption and establish industry for trade. Especially Africa.

And we need EUlike regulations for food production, don't want assholes using nasty pesticides and cutting corners in agriculture. Which the poo-in-loos will inevitably do. Half the reason we're out of the EU to begin with is Asians voting to leave because they didn't want the EU 'interfering' with their businesses.

Also means we're going to be exporting to them again. Before they joined the EEC they were our prime export destination for commodities.

At the very least it will mean we're not completely beholden to the ups and downs of the Chinese market.

Might cut down on the number of whinging farmers too.

u wot m8
plants are flora

Singapore already owns more Australian property than China, what more do you want.

im going to the UK. you fucks better have a mcdonalds or i will lose my goddamn mind.

Seriously?We have 5 million people

"people"

*sneers*

C'mon lads, let your ameribros over too. Fuck everyone. We all speak english. Fuck everyone else!

2 million of those are pajeets
>Tfw fucking government made 3/5 of the population foreigners born citizen
NIGEL GOVERNMENT WHEN?

welcome home Aussies,
we can handle the bants
just make sure you bring your own vegemite!

Why would you want to move from Straya to England anyways? It seems you have decent salaries and brilliant weather

>only wants southern fairies
>doesn't want Starks

Scum

Why the fuck would I want regressive yankees?

Oh shit, I'm retarded.

I thought you were replying to a brit.

Disregard, I suck benis.

Cream tea for all Commonwealth loyalists.

Welcome home, friends.

We may have not talked for a while, you where busy banging that hot new chick.

But we have been her all along waiting for you to come back to your family Dad

>anglos now can escape to each others infested countries
oh I'm laughing

hey dad

at least they have something to fall back on cock breath.

Yes it would make it easier. Now that we answered this question: Why should they?

Farage just mentioned Australia and NZ's desire for trade deals.

We're coming home dad.

your booze and fags are overpriced.

Wait, is there any hope for Canadian to enter glorious England and rejoin the mothership?

Goddamn.

A new trade between the UK and Australia would be absolutely brilliant. Just take our shit fàms. Make Britain Great Again.

You guys are alright, no kebab though pls

Halal only and no bacon

Can I come too

I can already get an ancestry visa so it doesn't have any benefit to me. But it's great news for other Australians who don't have that benefit.

What is that, clotted cream or something? Looks dank

wait, doesn't this mean more paki, indian, mudslime influx ?

Shit under Mr lmaoweednislambruh's already that bad?

exactly Brexit was really fucking good for Oz

>we can trade minerals with them now nickle iron ect.. things they need badly and things we have alot of.

The only reason our economy has fallen off is because China has stopped buying. The only reason we sell to China is because the EU prevented us selling to the UK.
We export Gold, Iron, Copper, Nickel, Tin and Coal. Sapphires, Emeralds, Opals, Diamonds, of every size and colour, including pink diamonds. Dairy, Meat, Poultry and Mutton.

We export everything the UK imports and more, and the only reason we stopped exporting to the UK in the 1970's is because you guys let yourself be cucked into the EEC.

>Inviting bogans to england
>supershitpostpower

Checks out

Uh oh.

>For using the word cancer in a derogatory manner, your internet tax has risen by 5%. Please refrain from future troublesome behavior. Signed Aus Gov.

Yes but only if you hold "right-wing" / conservative / colonial idealogies for the commonwealth of our peoples.

>remove Kebab make White countries white again.