Carson Wentz

Is he elite?

Not enough time to know. We can't make these determinations on two seasons.

See you in the superb owl, Carson!

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he retired in a decade with 7 or 8 Super Bowls

elita af

Maybe.

Right now that trade is looking like one of the best in Eagles history though. Imagine where they would be without Wentz. They would probably still have Chief "Glassknee" Bradford as the QB. Instead after 1 year and six games, we not only have a guy who will be the franchise QB for the next 10 years, we are already the class of the NFC.

>we

eagles fan here, he is not elite yet

but he looks pretty good

Not quite. Give it a year or two it may be an easy yes. Dude has leadership and champion written all over him

I say one deep run in the playoffs in which he plays well should solidify his status.

what did they even give up, an extra first and some later round picks?

The Eagles got
>Carson Wentz

The Browns got
>WR Corey Coleman
>OT Shon Coleman
>QB Cody Kessler
>WR Ricardo Louis
>S Derrick Kindred
>WR Jordan Payton
>OG/OT Spencer Drango
>S Jabrill Peppers
>QB DeShone Kizer
>Houston's first-round pick in 2018
>Philadelphia's second-round pick in 2018

His accuracy still blows. He's had a couple of really good games back-to-back and recency bias is making everyone wank him way too hard. He look good, but not better than Cousins or several other upper-half guys.

Let's see:
-zero championships

I'd say no.

Giggles fans: OMG YES BEST QB EVER
Anyone with a brain: No.

So a bunch of jabronis and two picks Cleveland will inevitably blow

>Carson "Can't Miss" Wentz
>Accuracy blows

He's basically what Stafford was up until this year. Tier 2-3 who is entertaining to watch because he takes actually takes risks, which is unheard of these days
I guess the Loins ruined him because they don't want people to laugh at a guy having 1 mil per pick

This, but it's the Eagles so I'll probably get memed instead

No.

Almost every Panthers blitz left him confused. He never altered the plays, never saw the blitzes coming, and never got rid of the ball. The Eagles defense bailed his ass out.

I modeled my game after Carson Wentz. Thanks Carson!

He's pretty good and has a winning smile. That's all you need to get ahead in life.

This so much. Still college tier understanding of QB management and can't audible.

Do you not watch the Eagles? He audibles every other play.

If I was still playing, I'd tell Marinelli and Garrett exactly what Wentz is doing every play. It's just too easy. Without me, the Cowboys can't stop them, and Carson will be elite. You're welcome, Philadelphia.