Ay, new kid, what shows you watchin'?

Ay, new kid, what shows you watchin'?

well, quantavious, that's actually none of your business. but i can assure you it's kino.

Gonna start Sopranos soon

I liked you guys in the Wire

Atlanta.

I've been rewatching Archer to fall asleep and plan to rewatch Luke Cage before Iron Fist comes out. I also have The OA and Black Mirror on my queue for some time soon.

Yugioh and Sword Art Online

For those you who don't know, blacks are super weeaboos.

Doctor Zhivago
A Brief Encounter
The Bridge Over The River Kwai
A LEAN NIGHT

T-the Boondocks. N-nigga.

DBZ reruns mah niggas

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

fuck outta here wit dat weak ass shit man, talkin bout kino and shit? man you niggas know nuthin

my niggas! yall can come round and play super smash but dont be touchin bowser, that niggas mine.

What's it to you homeboy? What?? You wanna talk some shit? You wanna talk some shit nigguh? Yeah dahs right nigguh, you better sit the fuck down, son. Fuck you. You better chill, bruh. You better sit down before I go all up in yo' ass nigguh.
I'ma kiss you right on the cheekbone, son.

this

>larping as a nigger on Sup Forums
kys

>Taking spanish class in college because it's required
>didn't want to put in the work to learn german or french like all the other white kids
>Class is almost entire black kids
>Regularly talk to a kid named Jamir about The Young Pope
>He rewatches each episode for clues and literally takes notes
I found out yesterday he did the same thing with LOST and I'm really looking forward to having a semester long chat about it tbhfam

I'm watching arteezy kurosiwa Kino films you wouldn't understand kiddo don't even try to touch me or you'll meet the mean side of my katana.

damn im jealous of your new friendship. people in my college watch AHS and game of thrones.

comming to the end of season 4 of x files
also just picked community back up in the 4th season

>in the 4th season
Good luck.

Kill yourselves blackies.

Just finished the first season of series of unfortunate events. It was really amazing. Neil did a good job.

Bruh you finna flex with me nigga? I only watch the kino they call undercover brother.

based Sup Forumseddit thread