All them people underrating us

>all them people underrating us
We will overperform again and at least reach the semis of the next WC, no matters how much you hate us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXosfSBmT5Q
cooperativa.cl/noticias/sociedad/sucesos/el-increible-dibujo-de-los-simpsons-que-se-estan-tatuando-los/2017-10-15/130429.html#top-galeria
elpais.com/elpais/2017/07/10/gente/1499683485_047258.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok.

You'll reach the final against us, and you know how that story goes

The only teams I wouldn't want to face are Germany and Uruguay tbqh

>The way the guy with the pink boots is running

I fucking hate my opinions

>that thinning hair
The fuck, I thought argentina had young players in their squad

youtube.com/watch?v=DXosfSBmT5Q

>I thought argentina had young players in their squad
We have one of the oldest NTs in the WC kek

Most of these players are from the same generation and are 29-32 (Zabaleta, Mascherano, MEssi, Ag¨uero, Higuaín, di María, Biglia, Romero, etc)

What about your future then lad, if all you have are 30 year olds in your NT then who the fuck are you gonna field the next WC

We have good U25 players in all positions, they are just worse than the old guys, some of them are already out of the WC and other have it as their last WC

Probably only Messi and di María will keep playing after Russia

>counting friendlies

How pathetic can you get? this is Mejico tier

And all of you know damn well we have been letting us lose in the last matches of the qualifiers against you for the last 2 decades.

We literally sent a local league team in 2013 and your official team barely beat them 3-2 and with Suarez inventing a penalty...

Forgot pic

>rat man vs messi
>rat man with the handball in the 96th min
>Uruguay wins in penalties after messi sends the 5th one into the 20th row

>starting some shitter from the argie league over Dybala
you guys are fucked

explain this

cooperativa.cl/noticias/sociedad/sucesos/el-increible-dibujo-de-los-simpsons-que-se-estan-tatuando-los/2017-10-15/130429.html#top-galeria

when did you overperform? Imagine if you got France in the quarters, or Germany, or heck even Chile against whom you lost two consecutive finals. Netherlands was already shit btw, they spent all their energy in the group stage, had to cheat to beat Mexico and went to penalties against Costa Rica. If you go by actual performance and not just shitty lucky draws then you never overperformed.

itll be Germany Brazil in the finals anyway and hopefully we get another 7-1

They play different positions, my Amerifat friend, papu Gómez replaced Dybala, and he's better than Paulito

Why do Americans talk like you knew shit about this sport? You don't see me saying X handegg is shit for playing some guy instead of other

fine incardi then either way starting an argie league playerl over a top 5 european league striker is a terrible move

You can't even spell Icardi and you expect me to take your opinion seriousely? They called Benedetto because he scored like 35 goals in the last 32 games, Icardi was injured, Agüero was injured and the manager doesn't like Higuaín, he prefers centreforwards with more movility

Argentina will easily win next World Cup, screencap this

and that is why they wont win unless messi goes god mode

Yes, because all our opponents play 10 men on defense and just try to get a cheeky counter

They play for a draw since the start, it isn't easy to score against such teams

We've won 12 finals against you. You're overall 21-17, 4 games.

When are you organizing a new cup? we're winning it like usual, you'll never win anything here.

Messi will let Argentina lose against Suarez. The dude interrupt his honeymoon to go see Suarez in his vacation because he missed him.

If you can read spanish:
elpais.com/elpais/2017/07/10/gente/1499683485_047258.html