What percent European are each of these culturally and genetically?

What percent European are each of these culturally and genetically?
>Britain
>Turkey
>Russia
>Greece
>Spain
>Italy

>Britain
culturally 20% (nowadays it's more Jamaican, but Britain has a lot of it's very own unique shitty culture too)
Genetically 80% (lots of French and German)

>Turkey
culturally it's more European than Britain unironically - 40%
genetically - 40%

>Russian
culturally - 0%
genetically - 0%

>Greece
I already mentioned the stats for Turkey senpai

>Spain

>Italy

That's honestly pathetic. If you really believe what you said then you know nothing about europe and you're just spouting shit you've learned from this board

I'm Turkish, I've lived in England my whole life while also going back to Turkey

due to living in a multicultural country I've known many Greeks, Spaniards (which my mum gets mistaken for quite a bit even lol), and Italians and all Meds are basically the same with a few major tweaks but nothing to constitute it as anything different

Meds like Italians and Spaniards are mostly Arab-blooded whereas Greeks are more Turk-blooded, but eitherway, Greek culture and Turkish culture is extremely fucking similar and with similar blood then I have no reason not to share the same stats with Turkey

what are you even talking about you mongrel moron? there's nothing Turkish in Greeks and barely anything 'Arabic' in Italians and Spaniards

Turks have significant Central Asian ancestry, you aren't just native Anatolians

>Turks have significant Central Asian ancestry
I know, I'm Turkish you fucking imbecile

>there's nothing Turkish in Greeks
now you're just in denial

>barely anything 'Arabic' in Italians and Spaniards
take a fucking look at them you blind cunt

>I know, I'm Turkish you fucking imbecile
then stop being a moron

>now you're just in denial
learn something about population genetics. nothing Central Asian in Greece or the rest of the Balkans = no Turkish ancestry of any sort

>take a fucking look at them you blind cunt
who the fuck cares about your subjective interpretations of phenotype

>who the fuck cares about your subjective interpretations of phenotype
confirmed braindead

you're retarded. do you even understand that Europeans and Middle Easterners share significant ancestry that even goes back to the Neolithic and the Bronze Age? where are your Arabs, you clueless monkey?

don't reply to me subhuman

good good, glad you stopped with your bullshit claims and retreated back to memes

While I agree with what you are saying, it is stupid to think that Some greeks aren't "turk-blooded" since we were enslaved by them for a few centuries. The same can be said for Spain and Italy, Sicily specifically but that doesn't mean that we are the same as Turks. Our culture may be a bit similar due to the centuries of being conquered but we are vastly different from turks and the other meds

Tl;dr Mediterraneans aren't the same as Turkish people

>Our culture may be a bit similar
desu all Greeks I've ever known have been uncannily similar to my family in tradition

Can you explain what you are referring as "uncannily similar" between the Greeks and the Turks?

fucking idiot, it's the exact opposite way around. (western) Turks and Greeks are much more similar culturally than genetically. there's no 'Turkish blood' in Greeks unless you're some retarded Christian Gagauz who ended up here

at least learn something about the subject

>I'm turchish
Kys

Opa

>Greece
>Spain
>Italy

100% for both, southern europe made europe

>Russia

Western Russia (Moscow, St Petersburg) is 100% culturally European, dont know about genetics, those cities are mixed AF

>Britain

100% genetically ofc, not sure about culture

>Turkey

0% culture, Turkey is not European at all and has nothing similar with any part of Europe except for stolen cities
10% genetics, lot of rapebabies and descendants of Balkan stolen girls

With that attitude you are definitely acting like a Turk. How is it possible that NO ONE in Greece is just a tiny bit Turkish? I get what you mean but accept some facts bro.

>you are definitely acting like a Turk

shit, we found the real racist. again, if you aren't Gagauz or something, your Turkish ancestry is almost non-existent

the way Ottoman society was set up already pointed towards that but debate the genetics, not me. NO Central Asian that points to recent Turkish ancestry in Greece, period

Come on guys, ITT we make fun about Fakegreeeks.

WE

calm down, mentally ill Circassian. no one in Europe is going to respect your brown manlet Muslim ass more because you made yet another retarded post on Sup Forums

i don't know about the other countries since i never visited them but i can speak for turkey
culturally %0
genetically %2 (a few blondes and white skin at western part)

>Britain
95%+ probably
>Turkey
0% fuck wh*Tes
>Russia
80%
>Greece
90% or something like that
>Spain
same as Greece
>Italy
Depends on what part of Italy desu. But same as Greece