who else here /westchester/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BaudM1mj5b4
youtube.com/watch?v=sgCn3hkepz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ltjIswXRAXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

goodnight sweet prince
its been fun

Used to be New Rochelle. Now Fairfield county.

LET'S GO YANKEES!

It's a best of 7 series.

>both Championship Series will be sweeps

at least the Eries might be decent.

I heard it mentioned today on WFAN and now ARod brought it up, having Torreyes at DH might be a decent idea. I think Joe should try it. Better than hoping Ellsbury or Headley gets the lucky swing.

youtu.be/BaudM1mj5b4
youtu.be/BaudM1mj5b4
can someone explain this 808 meme

As a fan of a team that's never won a world series, I'm hoping the astros pull it off. Gives me a little hope.

BIG TOE

Girardi is too stubborn to divert from his formula in such a manner.

>decent

Yeah a blow out sweep by the Dodgers will be so fun

no, I meant the Cubs and Yankees will sweep in 6.

Eries is up for grabs.

There was no service today.... NO FUCKIN SERVICE Between Norwood and Coney Island on the B train today....

First for based ourguy , this pregame just is not the same without him
>mfw I slide head first into a 14 yo girls pusy

I like Papi and Keith but it truly just isn't the same without him.

Why do they start the games at 8 minutes past?

914 represent

fuck the yankees

Yeah Keith Hernandez is good

Awlright, we're back. We're gonnuhuhhhhggh take sum cawls, befaw the game stahts tuhnite in the Bronx.
user in Sup Forums, what's up user?

Hey Mike. Was just wondering...uhhh...you think uhhh Craig Carton...uhhhh...matt harvey....aarron judge uhh...you ever uhhh...you ever suck dick for free beer?

Hey Mike first time long time. Do you think that since Judge is struggling, that Girardi should bench him and let Torreyes play right field?

3 game sweep Astros tonight

what part of westchester you from?

yonkers here

so they can start the tv broadcasting on the hour and do national anthem and talking and whatnot before immediately jumping into the game.

Hey Mike, ........hey, Mike uh hey Mike, do you think the Judge is a lock for the hall of fame?

He probably did receive a call like that too. I swear these Mongos are dumb

Hey Mike, how is it going? Hey, with the recent downturn in NFL ratings, do you think they should do something interesting? Like, you know how in baseball the NL pitchers bat and the AL has the DH? You think in football that in the AFC the quarterback should kick the field goals and the NFC the quarterback should punt? I'll hang up and listen. Thanks Mike

It's a 7 game series.

Hey Mike, it's Steve from Yonkers. As you may know the Giants won their first game yesterday, in order to capitalize on this momentum I think they should have Jason Giambi play wide receiver if Odell isn't feeling good.

Go to 6:16:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgCn3hkepz4

saskatchuan

topkek, please someone call him up tomorrow and ask this.

>Heeeeeyyyyyyy

Hey Mike, long time caller first time listener. Do the New York Rangers and Texas Rangers ever hang out and watch Walker, Texas Ranger?

>I went to St. John's
>I scored 40 points a game

Morton is a pitcher with a fairly high strikeout rate. I can't wait for the Stankees to keep swinging and missing.

>Westchester
Fuck off if you don't live in the city. Stupid ass white people living in LI and Upstate claiming the city but too scared to live or visit it.

yeh nigger

will cc throw a perfect game tonight?

Girahdi is a very good managuh, ughkay.

Doesn't matter if our guys strike out again. They need to score runs today and get out of this funk.

YANKEES YANKEES YANKEES

Based Killers

Upper West Side reporting in

Laughing at all you poor fucks. Laughing at anyone living in the literal toilet of Houston.

Do you think Joe should have moved Judge and Sanchez down in the order or that he made right move leaving them where they are?

I' the richest guy in Brownsville. Who is laughing now?

Mike at the game, right?

>Brownsville
I'm so sorry for you user.

literally impossible to kneel listening to this groovy cat.

love me some sexy sax

I don't think it makes a difference. No one was hitting. Might as well leave it and hope they get out of it in this game. Torreyes at DH is the only interesting thought I've heard today.

>About dime

Go YANKEE

I like Joe Buck, fuck you

CC SEBASTIAN
what a name

>phone posting

I like Joe Buck, fuck me.

When does the 4CC start, boys? It's way better than luckswing

GO STROS

lel
Everyone know Joe Buck, Trump and Nickleback all SUCK

carsten charles

>the absolute state of the Stankees

>sabathia
>master craftsman

so they just jinxed him, right?

What is wrong with you? Did a monotone man with hairplugs molest you as a child?

I'm from the future
Astros win

What is aaron judge's ethnicity?

Judge is having an all-time WOAT postseason

HUH HUH YUH YUH YERRR YERR YUH YUH IMA GO OFF

What's wrong with him? Seriously, what legitimate critique do you have? Because he plugs commercials? Fox makes him do that. His voice is nice and he has great rhythm calling the game, fuck you.

Greek god

Mulatto

Mongrel

if holliday doesnt do good today then im all for toe being DH for rest of post season unless he doesnt get a hit either

Melungeon

Adopted

Unironically Sanchez is quietly having a worse postseason than Judge

WIN THIS FOR TY

RIP TY. forever in our hearts

you said all-time twice, you do realize? all-time WOAT grammatical error

LES GO WANKEES

Yankees will win game 3 . If I'm wrong I will listen to the teletubies theme song on repeat during my 6 hour civ session tomorrow (I had to listen to the barney theme song my last
civ session since Harper didn't hit a home run game 5 if anyone remembers me posting that).

>george (((springer)))
>(((alex bregman)))

TY, Beisbol.... What other Yankees trip are we going to lose?

Sup Forumsstros!

I realized it right after I posted. Didn't want to delete.

Hit the ball....get the run!

he would have liked it if we dedicated this game to that soccer girl

His voice is terrible, he sounds like he is seconds away from crying, sports is supposed to be fun, he barely has any emotion, he should be announcing a funeral, fuck you

Jews playing baseball are alright

How can the Yanks even compete

>anti-semite mad about Jewish supremacy

Lmao

this fat cunts back

its ok. we all make mistakes :)

they're not. they're going to get fucked again

New Ro's cool as fuck

Yonkers reporting in

Why do you always post one of the worst girls?

>barely any emotion

Apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=ltjIswXRAXs