An American Werewolf in London

Name a better werewolf movie than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bk6SYhRZ6K8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fozzie Bear out of nowhere really takes me out of this.

Underworld
All of them
American Werewolf in Paris
Silver Bullet
Teen Wolf

Dog Soldiers

Good movie

The Wolf Man

>That Jenny Agutter

unironically my favorite kino

An American Werewolf in Paris is better.

AWiP>>>>>>>>>AWiL>>>>weird campy/realism power gap>Dog Soldiers>>>>>>>Peter Steele's dick power gap>Underworld 1 & 2

Objectively best ost from the 90's

Prove. Me. Wrong.

The Howling
The Company of Wolves

The girl in The Company of Wolves is such a qt.

>so much AWIP love ITT

Paris for that prime Julie Delpy and Julie Bowen tho

youtube.com/watch?v=bk6SYhRZ6K8

Ginger Snaps

Came here to say this.

The ending was shit. It builds an interesting paranormal twist to being a werewolf and does nothing with it.

Also about to post this.

I wish all horror movies had soldier banter. So much better than a bunch of teens getting killed.

Are you suggesting that Dog Soldiers is more campy/less realistic than AWiL?

no, its more of both comparatively

Logan

>that werewolf transformation scene that still holds up in twenty seventeen

Silver Bullet
Dog Soldiers

he not a werewolf

Which one? I heard the 2010 version isn't actually all that bad.

I can't be the only person in this thread to have seen this.

Not only does it hold up but it's truly fucking terrifying and scarier than most modern horror "classics"

There aren't any, it's the zenith of werewolf movies.

These OP
Howling is a classic and a good movie too
The Company of Wolves is a really nice little British movie with a great sense of atmosphere

It's the only good one except for maybe Van Helsing.

werewolves not swearwolves

Late Phases was released a few years ago but gets little love here. It's about a blind Vietnam vet who moves to a retirement village and turns out there's a werewolf problem.
It's really good and I highly recommend it but the movie has one major problem. The worst werewolf costumes of all time.

Honestly, the werewolf stuff was the most boring thing about this. The interesting stuff was him seeing the ghosts of his dead friend and the other victims.

Werewolf movies that try to do something with it instead of just making a by the numbers horror movie are the best ones, Dog Soldiers notwithstanding. Wer (pic related) was good for this and it's a shame it's so rarely mentioned in these threads.

His son's remake of it

jesus christ you weren't joking

I rewatched it recently and forgot it was only 90 minutes. The transformation scene is right at the 60 minute mark and is this great climax to the first hour and then the final act is just alright. Tube sequence is great. I do like Cong Killer Landis obvious symbolism at the end too.

Christ, did they want us to wish WE were the blind ones?

poor Wicket
heroin is a hell of a drug

All of those bands were soon forgotten, like the movie.

I can't. One doesn't exist.

Bush and Cake aside, I have no idea who any of those are. That movie fucking sucks, by the way.

Shame the end result is a cartoon piece of shit. When I first watched it I was hype to see something that would forever haunt my nightmares.

What's wrong with it? I think it looks badass as fuck.

This. Op BTFO

I really want this replica but its too pricey.