Needs surgery for his collarbone

>needs surgery for his collarbone
>not a fracture
>probably the last snap of his career literally

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dirty as fuck, barr should be suspended

More time for him to suck guys off

You wish, Watch he comes back to win the division at the last second just like in 2013

>having soft faggot bones

What was wrong with the hit?

Literally in your dreams, loins lifelonger

I think I'm finished with football. Even before the protest thing, it felt like injuries and bad calls/penalties are the only thing that ever get any attention. No one I know watches whole games any more. It's just Redzone and highlights of their fantasy teams that I don't want to hear about. I played DB in college and DB's today are at the same disadvantage guards are on defense in the NBA. It's not even worth trying to jockey for position or dislodge the ball. All you can do is hope to deny yards after catch.

how poetic too that it was a viking

top kek

>it's a great qb who only has one ring has surgery comes back half a cripple plays like shit and flukes a superbowl episode

Putting my life savings on GB next year family

Rodgers always runs out of semen rations in the postseason.

I really really like male nurses

He hit Aaron Rodgers. NFL rules state you're not allowed to do that.

HE SHOULD BE ExecuteD

Good one, Leaf.

That's what the NFL wants. Exciting play, long passes, outstanding quaterbacks.

Hit him long after the ball was gone, then drove him into the turf. Same kind of thing that ended Jim McMahon's career. (Neutral observer here.)

Negro Felon League

Wasn't Rodgers out of the pocket though?

>Hit him long after the ball was gone
Literally a quarter of a second after he threw it. The instant replay is fucking with your mind, man.

Serves that faggot right

Favre is THE goat in Green Bay.

DBs will have the edge again once all the old QBs retire and the NCAA isn't churning enough good ones to replace them

Do the Packers not believe in sports science? Then again, they play in a red state.

>vikang
Fixed, buddeh.

someone post the webm

wisconsin isn't a red state
before the Trump Train™ came through, it had been a while since we voted republican

Outstanding quarterbacks and air attack if you're sucking Brady dick like the league does, defense still wins games and Rodgers absence makes nfc a toss up.

Yeah, fkn leaf

t. Madison numale

McMahon was driven to the ground after throwing a pick, this was a second after an incomplete