Only countries who owns a part of Antarctica are allowed to post in here

Only countries who owns a part of Antarctica are allowed to post in here.

In this thread we laugh at pathetic countries with no claims on Antarctica.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharati_(research_station)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law-Racoviță_Station
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw my country owns most of Antarctica
feels good man.

Why no US territory? Surely we have something

Because it's worthless brother. Let the inferior countries take the scraps.

Reporting

So this is where we can send all the liberals.

The future looks bright.

It's common heritage of mankind retard, no one 'owns' it

>Argentina
They just don't learn, do they?

The US and Russia have staked claims that say "We can take any part of it at any time, whenever we feel like it."
Neither side took any official stake because it was during the cold war and we really didn't want to start any shit.

I claim the unclaimed bit for myself personally.

The US and Russia both believe all claims on Antarctica are invalid. If the day ever comes when the land has real value, military might will be our claim.

Look at that pathetic faggot france. He actually believes his little claim means something.

stay off muh antartida cUKcs!!!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharati_(research_station)
SUPERPOWER

Side note, I got very drunk with some American Fire fighters and a Diesel mechanic who were flying out of Christchurch to work in Antarctica last week.

They were good cunts. All Trump supporters. But not retarded trash.

Where's nazi germany? They own subterranean antarctica

>theres a big chunck claimed by no one in the pacific part

Sup Forumslony?

No "ownership" exists iirc.

The United States do not recognize anyone as owning Antarctica, AKA it's nice the kids are playing king of the hill, but it doesn't matter.

It does, and if we break your soverenity you'll just shut the fuck Up and buy our submarines.

that ice belongs to us and russia
everyone else is just playing dress up

claims are sort of a mess because everyone signed a treaty basically saying that no one owns the south pole, meanwhile not actually requiring anyone to give up their claims.

So basically you get countries like China making their stations wherever the fuck they like while everyone else mostly sticks to their territorial claims.

So it's really not worth the effort.

So basically Russia will get it.

>americans
>winter war

Not even once.

Wait... where is the Nazi base in this picture?

AHA yes
get fucked rest of the world
norway strong

We beat the Russians in the Cold War m8

We do, so fuck you cunts!

W-we have a station there
does that count?

we own the moon which is like super Antarctica so fuck you cunts

Yup.

>marxism in colleges
>federal gay law
>nigger president
>feminism

youre still suffering from the cultural weapon they unleashed on you

>implying we weren't born winter warriors

no its muh antarctica you fuckin argie

>that feel when all your brothers plus dad have land in Antarctica but your country didn't

Why even live

>india builds research station in antartica
>already full or garbage

DESIGNATED

nigga you have all the arctic to yourself
fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law-Racoviță_Station
clearly we'll be a superpower by 2030

yeah, but we are the one who found water on that.
Also, we are spying on your moon burger.

We have 3 research stations there.

>researching blue ice this seriously

the same reason why the US didn't take all of mexico
we left them all the shit with no value

I'm not sure you know this, but the new youth is a lot more red pilled than the college alumni you're seeing right now. Around any high school you'll find an unspoken sentiment that feminism is bullshit and affirmative action is bullocks which I would likely accredit to the rise of youtube personalities.

In ten years time, the people you're talking about will be irrelevant.

>tfw every gallon of gas I burn in my SUV is weakening these shit-tier nations
enjoy your ice while it lasts
maybe in a few centuries it'll be warm enough to grow crops

We claimed Marie Byrd land, does that count?

frozen poo

We're America, does that count?

They actually used to own part of it.

In ten years time these cucks and feminazis will be entrenched in senior positions

see

In what? What do you think their liberal arts degrees are going to get them?

I love that Norway basically have somewhat of a claim on both of the Earth's poles.

GG

We will also weaponize it.

You may have found water there, but you cant turn it into a functional sewage system without our loo technology.

one of the research stations is for pooping

I won't be satisfied until we have it all

We don't need that, moon has plenty of surface to shit upon. Jokes on you faggot.

Antarctica is for pooping, research station is for waiting while building the next bowl movement.

How do countries even claim parts of Antarctica, anyway?
Also, what's with the unclaimed spot?

>argentinan clay bordering our clay

>I won't be satisfied until Antarctica has a 50% female cabinet

What you gonna do? Conquer Antarctica and then apologize to everyone and return it?

it's like claiming fridge space at work

you just say it's yours and sure people can challenge you but if you're within reason no one is gunna

why doesnt anyone the grey part?

is that part like the last bun piece of bread that no one wants?

>I won't be satisfied until Antarctica has a 50% female cabinet

It's 2016 shit Lord. I thought that was a given.

>Fellow californian
Even the spics/women in my public university STEM program are pretty woke.

we own all those countries.

Orcs live there user.

no I think that's intermediate level pooping, you're not ready for that kind of pooping yet mr loo

just designate one of the three research stations as the poo station for now

>collectively owning more than half a continent with just a few scientists
anglos and their clay jutsu strike again

Antarctica claims are a bit set in stone as it is, with some treaties being signed way back in the 50's or 60's. I suppose that nobody bothered to make additional claims since, especially because you don't really need a claim to build bases there, and having a claim doesn't do much except give you the ability to put Antarctica on a map and go "that's ours!".

The USA & Russia have among the largest amount of scientific bases there, but neither has a claim.

>what's with the unclaimed spot?
It's too remote for any country to claim it.

Hell yeah my poo-in-the-loo. True cancuck style . Then we'll spend 4 billion on the minorities of Antarctica like we're currently doing

>Implying we won't take it over the millisecond it's worth something

Your country does actually own about half of the Arctic. It dominates in that.

You would just poop on the penguins in Antarctica. Get outta here.

We can handle pretty much anything except toilets.

Noice.

At least we won't deep fry them like you.

Go poo in the loo pajeet.

Is it hard posting with that flag? Just instantly getting jumped on by shit jokes and pajeet jokes

Hey man I'm no poo in the loo cmon

Make me.

Hard - nah, but sometimes people ignore our valid arguments. Only burgers say "poo in loo" on every of our posts, other flags sometimes actually read what we write on here. I guess its hard for burgers to have a constructive banter. But nothing we can't handle with our thick skin and huge population.

>Blue ice may refer to:

>Blue ice (glacial), created by glaciers
>Blue ice (precipitation), formed by leaky aircraft waste tanks

seems like someone beat you to the punch

>Make me
So you wanna shit in the streets and make your country all poopy?

>Argentina

I take it they claim that the UK territory is their ancestral homeland or some shit right?

Aww how cute. Romanian ancestors sticking up for them

What about Australians? Aren't they the ones that spread the meme.

Is there going to be designated shitting galaxies once your guys space exploration kicks off? You know the one that they can afford to develop but not feed their own starving, uneducated citizens

Like we say here, Where there's a way, there's a will to poop.

Yes, that's exactly how will become a superpower.

Not everyone is abandoned by their fathers like America.

Superpooper by 2020

They did, but they also have pretty good bantz against us. I have never seen a burger trying to insult us without using "Poo in loo"

We try feeding them too. It's like that no body will notice or chat about a poor guy trying to fix his old broken van but everyone will go bat shit crazy if the same man bought a new jaguar.
Fixing our country isn't what would make an international news because that's what we are supposed to do, nothing new so no TRP. While bizarre things like poop falling from sky or a 3rd world country having a space program are excellent for getting high ratings.

We are already are Superpooper. Do some research.

The youth are mostly fascist, an ideology which America opposed.

Face it, the fascists and communists were playing 4D chess and you were too blind to see it.

You guys would be fucked though, since there would be an all-out war.

Depending if your reason is just and in Britain's interest then we'd join Russia's side.

Who the fuck cares about international news, feed and educate your people, remove your slums, your countrymen are more important than shitting in space. You're sounding like a kike right now.

Just like in kerbal space program. Except the green too is spicy and brown.

See you don't actually need to stop and do nothing until everything is fixed. It won't fix in an overnight, it will take time no matter how much energy we put in. And we don't want to feel obsolete and dumb by the time we improve those things in this rapid technologically advancing world. Technologies are getting obsolete every 6 months we can't hold ourselves from development in field of science and tech for decades to improve sanitation. We gotta do both simultaneously. Also our space program generates a lot of money by sending the satellites of other nations into space and we use that money in public welfare.

??

Our explorer discovered the landmass, so we should have a claim.

until it's surveyed to discover huge oil, gold, other rare metals, etc. reserves.

large unclaimed area, no that is not suspicious at all, no sir.

You raise valid points, but

>Technologies are getting obsolete every 6 months

Which is very true. However, if you guys are barely able to invest in going into space, how are you going to be able to update to the new, very expensive technology in 6 months? It doesn't make any sense. My friend who came from India just 2 years ago said the country is a shit hole ridden with Islamic terrorism and poverty with slight sjw tendencies in the main cities. Clearly it seems like you guys have bigger problems coming your way than going into space, where like you said, your tech is going to become outdated fast. Because at that rate, designated shitting galaxies will remain a dream and never a reality

As long as there is internet, shelter, and food there I would kind of want to move there. I really dislike warm weather, and the flying bugs that come with it. I should seriously start googling and see what Antarctica is all about right now.

If Russia so good at winter war then why lose against Finland

Antarctica claims aren't recognized, and when and if they ever are we will own all of it.