Pooland. Laugh at poland thread lmao

Poland has the same population size as Canada, yet Canada's GDP is three times higher than Poland's one

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pooland white hajahahahah

Go fuck yourself, German scumbag.

clean my toilet please, pooland

Hahaaj pooland, so much for winning wc18

Yes poolan

poland is a fucking useles shithole
>a-at least we have catholic values! *steals*
people are shit

food is shit

landscape is shit

history is shit

future is shit

language is shit

flag is shit

name is shit

everythig about poland is fail made manifest, polacks are hell bent on being the worst at everything and it seems like they are succeeding if this gulag of a country was erased no one would notice including polacks because 80% of polish population currently licks toilets in England but it's ok, they are patriots because they wear hussar t-shirts , poland stronk

Go back to Ukraine, hohol scumbag.

t. Piotr

b-but polan can into space recently
polan stronk

t. laurent "toiletcleaner" kowalski

tell that to his face

uhm...n-no

Shithole

t.chechen

t. Pansl*ve with chink eyes nd potato nose

How can "poo"land be savior of white race, poo cant save whiteness lmao

t.die-cis-scum'er

>I am proud citizen of kekistani and cis alt right male

amk orospu cocogu

>Poland has the same population size as Canada, yet Canada's GDP is three times higher than Poland's one

It would be weird if it wasn't, Canada enjoyed a stable growth as a market economy for atleast a century.

muh gommunism once again

Dumb low effort troll thread from an attention whoring OP. Don't write it this thread. You'll lose your time and OP is happy about it, he likes to waster your time. And only if no one replies to his threads anymore he will leave Sup Forums.

>Bargaining
Dont go through the phases of sorrow, just kill yourself slavic subhumam

Thanks for your upboat

*replies*

>football
>not bydło entertainment
pick one

good thread
fuck that shithole wish we could extend our coastline by nuking pooland into nothingness so it would get filled with water

Poland is bullying shitkraine because she reminds him of his former self
Lmao

Poland is not very good in sports, thats why they are hating Lithuania, since they play good basketball

why is pooland so shit
>captcha related

Russia is mexico of europe
Pooland is nigeria of europe

>German autism is striking again

If truth and hard facts are autism for you, then I see why your nation is a failure
Go back to your fiesta, moorfag

I only hope EU fucking dies.

>USA is USA of europe
>europe is canada of europe
can't make this shit up

>Blaming eu instead onerself
And that's why cz rep is overtaking you

I just want to see how your shitty union dies slowly and see how you cunts start crying like faggots you are when you see that you have failed again. EU has been a cancer for my country and other countries in the south of Europe.

Stay jelly lmao

>chechen

Not chechen but as a french I stand with my muslim brothers

Germany is Saudi Arabia of Europe. Rich but full of Arab subhumans. Also tries to control every country it borders

V4 soon be syria of europe

kek

i can even smell OP's tears

Roast me Sup Forums.

>be poorland
>get told "you don't have a chance" 1 day before the anniversary of the german invasion of poland

Yeah, you know why we have no chance? Because we can't enforce it. Same as germany can't enforce on poland their shitskins. Anyway, ww2 reparations are just our gov trolling germs to take the focus out of our internal politics and to shame germs.

Just don't roast yourself.

>implying there will not be another september campaign
keep shaking, pawel.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Sure hans, oh so scary. Germs would rather fight themselves or with shitskins in their own country.

The fact that people get mad at threads like this every time is both funny and sad.