Racism On The Rise In UK After Brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=NIh1kEsdKPs

>2:00
>we're all gonna become one big culture
>people who cling on to their traditions need to understand that they're fighting a losing battle

I think they're right Sup Forums, cultural marxists have won. This new generation sucks up this kind of rhetoric and prides itself on consuming "real news".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ub7LxHW1Os
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mental breakdown at 3:15

race war when?

My grandparents were abused by a group of Polish people yesterday. Apparently the media is telling Poles that all old people voted to leave the EU and are to blame for everything.

>2:40
>Last night a Sikh....radio...radiographer? What the hecks a radiographer? Is that like a disk jockey or something?
>Maybe I don't know....

How did these morons think DJ and not radiologist?

Immigrants have to leave.

>think they're right Sup Forums, cultural marxists have won.

Vincere scis, Hannibal; victoria uti nescis.

They don't believe their own shit, mate.. Ana is the biggest hypocrite I've ever met. When you approach her with a topic you know more about and she realizes it, she gets very defensive and starts acting like she doesn't know much about it. She's a horrible person in real life, at least from that one encounter I had.

So now suddenly poles are no longer white privileged scum and can be discriminated against?

>attacking polish whites
>still letting mudshits rape your people

brits really are cucks

Soon brothers.

>radiographer
>is that like a disc jockey??

did you get nudes tho?

Fuck, dont deport the polish scum back home its so nice here these days.
Can we like just ship them somewhere else, surely there is a solution.

I met her at politicon and honestly she looks disgusting in person. There was probably 5 inches of makeup on her.

Send them into Arabic and African countries

Breed them out.

>Dr. M. Ali Abbasi
He must go too

>Thinking MUH MULTICULTI is the future.

The only people who like it are nostalgic tossers trying to pretend it's still 1969.

>watching her video without makeup

There was a solution, but you guys kind of fucked that up.

>attacking polish whites
>still letting pakis stay

>Economic collapse meme didn't work out
>Bregret meme didn't work out
>Quick guys, we need another narrative to push

On the radio they were saying that in London whites have been telling blacks to go back to Africa and that in Birmingham mosques have been getting attacked.

why do I care so much about this?

All old people getting murdered will probably be good for your economy senpai, you should be happy.

get help dude, that's not healthy.

we'll probably lose the war

still the far right should fight to have it's voice heard so at least we can be treated as a minority and elect mayors to govern safe white havens inside shithole countries

last one i promise

yes, but it wont be a peaceful transition, everyone wants their own culture to be the one big one

>attacking polish whites
>racism
Polish isnt a race.

This. Brexit means less white immigration, and maybe more Asian immigration.
Britcucks finna join us at 60%

Why are libcucks linking brexit with racism and migration so much.

It's not just migration..

It's mostly about sovereignty and an individuel strong economy that doesn't gets assfucked by other countries like Greece.

Continue watching, I think they also bring up muslims. I mean, it's the [current year], I hope you realize that Islam is a race now, arbitrarily called "brown people".

YOU GOT TO GO BACK

Yanks are retards. Muslims have been getting attacked as well. Some blacks also got attacked in London and others got told to go back to Africa.

This shit is kind of reassuring desu. I'm not a racist, I don't particularly subscribe to the far right at all, but knowing some people are already willing to resort to violence means if shit really went bad, people wouldn't stand for it

I knew these guys were clueless and downright liars, but this video takes the cake. A few racially motivated attacks does not make over 17 million votes "a significant percentage" racist in nature. And claiming some of our leaders have said things like "I hate N words" is just so bizarre it's downright embarrassing.

Skinheads need to stop targeting pakis and poles and start going after the cultural marxists. They're featured in the news. They join FB groups. They're easy to find and while they can afford expensive London flats, they probably can't afford round-the-clock private security.
If you're willing to go to jail for bashing a pooskin, you should by God be willing to go for breaking Laurie Penny's face.

Doesn't matter what they say, the British government will need plenty of Asian immigrants. Not only to make up for the lack of EU immigrants, but also to soften the effects of Brexit.

T*rk scum.

I didn't mention your barbaric attacks, Britimbecile.

>people who cling on to their traditions need to understand that they're fighting a losing battle

It's funny to see the more they push this, the more the backlash grows. There's going to be a point in the future where people will stop simply giving any fucks, and start fighting back.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>muh barbarism

>cultural marxists have won
>more people voted leave
guess they didn't win did they?

But I was told that multiculturalism is the superior way to organise a nation? Are they saying homogeneity is superior?

Please Leave plumbers, and Indians alone. Kill more muzzies.
That's all I gotta say.

>watching TYT
>>>>>reddit

>WHAT THE FUCK IS A RADIOGRAPHER?
American """""""""""healthcare"""""""""""

>>we're all gonna become one big culture

The people who say this unioronically think that culture will be in their image. That it will be today's culture minus the racism. If this continues then one day we will all be one culture, an Islamic culture

What gets me, is that they think progress = everyone blending into a single race of browns who don't disagree about important things, in a world without borders. The truth is that the races are getting more genetically distinct from one another, and borders dissolve and reform constantly. They project their fantasies onto the future. It's very naive.

Kipling was a writer of books for boys.
>muh give the government free reign and then take it out on brown people
>muh put a stop to white immigration and then import poo in loos

Thank God. Crusade when?

>some of these people voted only because they wanted immigrants out

They frame this as if that isn't a valid reason.

If someone voted because they thought a magic unicorn would fuck them in the ass, it's their right to do it. At least immigrants are a real thing that generally shit up the place.

how could you possibly measure racism and how could you do it accurately in the days since brexit happened?

God I love Ana. She gets a pass since she's so cute :)))
Cenk can go fuck himself.

Why does she look like a man? Holy shit some people are this ugly.

>muh give the government free reign and then take it out on brown people
Pretty sure it is more that the government just ignores the people. For example the government was elected promising to reduce immigration to the tens of thousands a year.

>muh put a stop to white immigration and then import poo in loos
People want all immigration cut.

Soon

>when its anti-white, its "diversity"
>when its pro-white, its "racism"

ask any brown country to stop making more brown people and instead tell them how their skin color is bad and they need to import more whites. lol

fucking retard, George Orwell was right, never trust an armenian.

Has Cenk commented on the pope coming out and saying that the Armenian genocide absolutely happened?

>he unironically thinks the armenian genocide actually happened

Who could possibly profit from this turbulence?

Wow, they weren't lying when they said Corwyn will make anime real. Wtf.

>wanting a country with an entire homogenous people, both ethnically and culturally
>you're a racist

calling themselves the young turks
believing the armenian genocide happened

Funny how they weren't screaming "racism" when it was hundreds of Paki Muslims raping thousands of white English girls over several decades.

she's so fucking hot i just want her to dress up in tight black leather and step on my balls with her naked feet.

We aren't losing: We're winning.
Which is why they're shitting themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ub7LxHW1Os

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan
I ain't even gonna engage in this conversation with you. That is beneath me and you.

What else would you do to her user?

Most of those girls were turned to prostitution by their Paki boyfriends. It's not like Pakis were just sneaking up behind girls, snatching them off the street, and then forcibly raping them.

England doesn't have a rape problem, it has a slut problem.

Wait, Poland is a race now?

I thought the problem was that there was an unreasonably high number of poor and uneducated polish migrants that competed aggressively for low-paying jobs, therefore leaving the poor and uneducated brits with far fewer opportunities for employment.

I guess that wouldn't be as catchy on a leaflet, though.

>the Young turk
im not giving that shit any view nor any of you should

Western talking heads are paid propagandists, they are educated and get paid to lie to the people 'for a greater cause'. They are in it for the money and many of them have mental problems. They are generally unbearable people in private, the bottom trash of society.

is there before/after pics of her nose job?

Why are Brits angry at us? We're not assholes, and white as snow

>disgusting t*rk telling me how horrible we are
Fuck off islamic PIG
Literally the last person I want to hear about how horrible we are for wanting to preserve our culture. Why do you get infested with africans instead you 6 legged pest

They're betting we're all going to become one culture.

I swear they're wrong. We'll prove them wrong.

Sure, things change, but they don't necessarily have to change in THAT way. Things have always changed, but it involved continually distinct cultures. This will continue.

One of my life goals is to crush multiculturalism. Not just forces pushing it, but even any belief in it at all.

the (((media))) is making it poles vs. brits

This generation will have to grow up, it is the law of nature.

There may be a (civil) war in Europe, that forces them to mature. It could be as simple as personal grief like the death of parents and not being able to find a job. I promise you a lot of current youth will realise that 'progressiveness' will only lead to something if it has a greater purpose. They will realise how silly they were crying over the refugees, over Brexit, over transgender pissrooms and that their energy would have been better spend on the people that actually vouched for them; those of their own race.

Rapefugees gonna rape, Turks gonna corrupt, transgenders gonna die of aids. The only ones interested in the future of their country are those who were born, raised and raised to love it. Yes, those old, uneducated, nearly deceased and bigoted elderly folks.

This.
This.
This.
Fucking This.
Why attack the symptoms and not the disease itself.

racism is a buzz word that wrap up neatly complicated problems into one package. it make it easy for people who are not familiar with issue to have an opinion about it.

Young Turks are cancer. Leftist brainwashing in its purest form.

How was she like in person vs her news persona

FHRITP

>come on guys, just admit it, some of the brexit voters were racists!
>yeah yeah we know it was just a small percentage of the total amount of voters! not everyone is racist of course not!
>but we're still going to pretend they are and if you support brexit you're a RACIST

Tbh no one is really mad at poles. We just wanted a say in how many people come over the border.

And pakis, we're mad at pakis.

Aw shit, top-tier logic right there. Looks like we Sup Forumsack bigot racists have been BTFO'd big time here thanks to this high quality argumental picture here.
Pack your bags all, our time is over.

The logic in this clip, jesus christ
>guys stop being racist! you're fighting a losing battle, we're all going to be one massive mixed uniform culture in the end anyway, it's called PROGRESS...???
>man those white people who want to preserve their predominantly white culture racist or what? like they want everyone around them to look, like, alike...???
FUCKING WAKE UP LIBTARDS, PROMOTING DIVERSITY BREEDS A CULTURE OF PEOPLE WHO ALL LOOK ALIKE, YOU ARE KILLING YOUR LITTLE PET PROJECT 'DIVERSITY' IN THE LONG RUN STUPID ASSHOLES

Jesus is that a whole packet of oreos on that bearclaw

Racism was already in the rise in the UK. It's just that it was against whites, and a one-way street. Now that they're getting return fire, suddenly it's

>Hey now, goys. Those aren't Our Values.

thatsthejoke.jpg

This, western journalists are traitors and should be hanged

S A L T Y B I T C H
A
L
T
Y

It's white people being xenophobic, so it's racist

I hate the west right now

>We're all gonna become one massive culture

Sounds like she's a right wing nut job who hates diversity to me.

Nice photocopy from 1994 faggot