This fucking sucked

This fucking sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnflkE1DqwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I found it enlightening.

I thought his last 3 were amazing but this seemed so hacky

I haven't watched it yet but the multiple threads from triggered Sup Forums kids have been amusing
>he thinks racism is bad!
>and he's married to a black lady!
>i am shocked!

Honestly I didn't think it was bad because people think he's an sjw now. Maybe I didn't like it cause I started listening to his podcast religiously since his last special and now I as expecting more. Like he pretty much talked about half of those bits on the podcast.

He's gone soft because he's a dad now. Same thing happened to Dylan Moran, he couldn't shut up about parenthood.

>married a nigger
>niglet babby
>nigger wife made him kill his dog
>shitty special
>medicore cartoon
>joe rogan put out podcast of the year making burr's look like amateur hour

he may as well just retire with what little dignity he has left

>>nigger wife made him kill his dog
is this true?

>nigger wife made him kill his dog
Cleo is very much alive

do you really need to ask? Look at the post youre responding to

he gave it away because he dumb cunt never trained it to not bite people and suddenly has a niglet and thought shit I dont want my niglet to get bitten.

yes
lol k

My parents had a dog before I was born. After I was born the thing became so god damn protective that it wouldnt even let my parents near me. Same fucking deal

>>medicore cartoon
what cartoon?

the only people who think burr is a sjw are Sup Forums vermin who believe that him not bashing women incessantly makes him a numale cuck. but yeah it makes sense that you would hear him talk about those bits on his podcast, the podcast is his stream of consciousness, so youre listening to the conception of ideas

i know black people and women are retarded about dogs. this would align with my experiences

>he gave it away
fucking niggers and whores man

evin xD

>there are people here right now who think someone took an aggressive pitbull who bit bill's brother in

wew

he just had a baby. youd be pretty fucking dumb to let your baby be around a pitbull with a history of violence.

he gave it to a family who specialize in dogs with behavioral problems

why do certain anons always feel the need to use blacks and women as scapegoats? its like some bizarre excitability at the prospect of them being in the wrong. as though its a chance to vindicate something--failure or insecurity or something

to be fair he chose a nigger dog for a dog. nigger dogs deserve to die

why do some anons need to jump to the defence of hypothetical niggers and women? It's like some bizarre need to prove to everyone, especially themselves they they aren't racist because they are so insecure about how they will be perceived by anonymous people on the internet.

>scapegoats
you shouldn't use words if you don't understand what they mean

>to be fair
hello r.eddit!

Most of the women bashing is due to mommy issues/the cheerleader not saying yes when they asked her out in highschool.
>MUH WOMEN ARE WHORES

As for the nigger shit, no idea

God you guys are cringey as hell.

C is for cuck

His dog is fine they just decided to adopt it to someone else because it's a messed up rescue dog and they didn't think it should be around their baby.

I had a dog just like that which was adopted to me after it bit a toddler who jumped on its back, it was the best dog in the world. Some dogs just aren't good with children. I don't like children either so it was a good fit.

Is this bill burr shit anywhere near as good as jre?

>joe rogan put out podcast of the year making burr's look like amateur hour

wat

And don't forget that Burr was the only shining diamond in Joe's crappy election episode.

Joe Rogan isn't funny.

DOOOO JEEEESUS these mad white bois are BRUTAL

>Bill can we get your reaction to the people on Sup Forums who are upset because you disagree with their political opinions
>Who?

It's not as bad as everyone seems to keep saying.

What is it with Bill threads that brings out the retards?
You guys are trying to turn him into another Louis CK meme but even that meme is stupid and has no basis in reality.

Huge Burr fan. Think Sup Forums is a bunch of retards and kids who believe the retards, but this special still sucks. Any comedian can shit on any political party, on any group of people, or any individual, but it has to be funny. Burr wasn't funny this time.

Boi

It's definitely not as good as his last special, but it wasn't bad. The problem is that it just feels like an extension of his podcasts and some of the bits he did before (and better) on Conan and on his own podcast.

That gorilla story was fucking stupid, I have no idea why he dragged it out for 10 minutes.

Im triggered by how unfunny this special was. I've never not enjoyed watching him before.

>nigger ginger abomination
Poor creature. They didn't think this one through.

>virtue signaling on a right wing board
guess again

i like him
he's emulated fairly well by dick masterson i might have to check out burr's podcast if it's anything like the dick show sans all the trump masturbation
i stopped listening to the last 20 min of this weeks podcast cause it's just dumb fan talk
i want to hear about how you hate dumb shit
not how some autist triggered some rich autist

Bill Burr only ever made me chuckle. But that's a better response than the other fags you fuckos keep peddling like Stanhope or Norm McDonald.

This is a big part of it. If you're a Burr fan that listens to all his podcast, listens to him on Rogan, on Conan, etc. Then a lot of the special were things you've already heard and have already lost their humor to you. The Hillary head bopping, Trump's a dope, bilderberg group, etc. The worst offender is the whole thing about saying something offensive and ending up on the news with a blogger. That was funny a few years ago when he first said it.

>Most of the women bashing is due to mommy issues/the cheerleader not saying yes when they asked her out in highschool.

It's pretty dangerous to dismiss an entire method of thought as only belonging to a group of people you don't like or respect. Sounds pretty ignorant and condescending. It's not wrong to disagree with the actions women take.

Rogan followed up Burr's podcast with Alex Jones and it blew it out of the water

>eddie bravo
dropped so fucking hard

youtube.com/watch?v=FnflkE1DqwQ

I think this redeemed him

How you go from "Let It Go" which is one of my all-time favorite stand up specials to this shit is beyond me.

Not even Sup Forumsing, just thought it was boring as hell and unfunny. It's like hes doing little acting sketches than just ranting, which is what hes best at.

I was hoping this special would help stop his demise as a comic. He lost his edge because life is too good.

I thought it was fine but he's definitely either phoning it in or is way too comfortable with his success now to make truly good shit.

ZIP

This 15 minute segment was better than the entirety of his new special. He clearly hasn't lost his humor but as someone else said, if you're a fan of Burr and watch his interviews or listen to his podcast, you'll hear him regurgitating the same stuff in the new special. He could also potentially become someone like David Spade. EVERYTHING Spade does is complete shit, but if you watch him go on a talk show, the guy is hysterical and mesmerizing when he tells a story.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................RICROOTAH!

Its not that its 'i have a kid now so i have to set a positive example and be a role model' fucking BULLSHIT

Saw him live this summer and it was much better than what he put out in this special. He left out a good bit about the wage gap and white privilege. He left in the gorilla joke and made it even longer and boring than what I saw.

He shouldn't have done the political stuff, it wasn't that funny and in a few years it's just going to sound hacky like all the comedians who did Bush jokes 2000-2006. The election jokes that he told at the live show were way better as well. STOP TELLING THE "HILLARY IS IN THE BILDERBERG GROUP" JOKE, IT BOMBS EVERYTIME

The joke about how Mao's kills didn't count destroyed my sides though.

The audience sucked and weren't giving him any good energy back. You can tell that he knows it was bad from how he talked about it on JRE.

IMMMMMMMMM JUST CHECKING IN ON YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought the "Why don't Stalin's kills count?" joke was pretty good at first, but it went on for way too long. It was pretty clear the audience felt kind of uncomfortable with the joke too. I wonder why he would release the special if he knew it wasn't that good. Contract thing? I'll be seeing him in a few weeks or so, hopefully he has new material this time.

fuck the audience
>go to comedy show
>get offended by jokes
fuck these people

It definitely wasn't great.

I really cant understand why he filmed this night as the special - let alone the material itself.

The Gorilla bit has like two other natural outs in it that he doesn't take and in the end it drags too long for too little of a payoff.
I can appreciate the non-ending punchline but thats some meta comedy for comedians shit.

It definitely didn't help the act that the audience pulled waaay back on him and he never really got them back. I blame the idiots who came to see Burr and got shocked he did some edgy shit, but still, takes the energy down.

What the fuck was he thinking taping the special right before the election though? Jesus. Like half the act instantly becomes stale on november 21st.

Had a hard time separating some boredom with the political material stemming from having seen the bits develop over weeks on TheMMP and just generally being disappointed with the final product itself.

We're a far ways away from the kino that was
>gold digging whores
era Burr.

IMO he should stop the every other year special schedule and do one in two years; that way he'll have plenty of experience as a new dad, midterm election shit, politics and conspiracy crap + the time to work it all out on the road.

It's actually disappointing that the Conan interview the other user linked is way better than the special.

Still love ol billy sweatstain though.

The material was overcooked so it came off more like telling a story than legitimately funny bits. It's still better than most if not all the other stand up coming out right now. That guy who worked with Chapelle for example, his special was fucking awful.

>Sup Forums hates Bill Burr

You people CANNOT be serious.

Only got into his stuff, recently, and even though I'm not a Sup Forumstard, I was sure this dude would be called "/ourguy/" on this board.

>he may as well just retire with what little dignity he has left

You heard it here, Bill. The basement dwelling Sup Forums poster says you should retire so what choice do you have?

Go to sleep, Bill.

Yeah, felt like he reused old material and stretched it a bit, to make it last.

The Overpopulation Bits are always amazing.
His true inner psycho gets out, you can tell this man is angry at the world.

>marries a nigger
>likes muslims

Fresh off the boat from reddit, eh?

i liked it, it's definitely not as good as his previous. still enjoyed him ripping into fatties for 10 minutes. the rest of it was background.

if you listen to the podcast it's nothing you haven't heard before really.

some of the political jokes were awkward because he was operating on the assumption HRC was going to win, like everyone else.

This. Dude went full cuck and with his ginger genes will go full canadian mosque shooter within a year

This happens to almost anybody when they settle down. From webcomic authors to comedians to fucking film directors.

What would you rather, junkie Stephen King who was so stoned he can't even remember writing Cujo or old fuck Stephen King who spends his time bitching about Trump on twitter.

Jesus Christ even shoe0nhead's YouTube videos went to dogshit when she started dating.

Comics should NEVER get their lives back on track. It kills the funny and the edge.

I bet if that animal Patrice was still alive and had a family and a kid even he'd be a douchey, sensitive, unfunny hack now.

>there was a time Opie was the merciless sociopath Opie the Destroyer, not the unfunny bitchtits cunt dad we know today
I listened to some old old O&A, and Jesus, Opie was a savage.

This is a sad truth.

He'd probably be going entirely against his whole life philosophy the moment his bitch shat out a kid that was his.

He was always a retarded sociopath with a penchant for hack garbage and ruining actual humour.

Must've had some horrorshow audio clips ready on that soundboard of his.

This.

I'm not saying he's never been funny cuz I've not seen enough old O&A episodes but literally everything I've heard has been either greggshells or interrupting actual humour to take a caller or bring up a news story.

Bill taking control of his anger and Nia taking control of him seems to have neutered him.

His podcast is funnier than his new special

i loved his other specials but this just fell flat. he told a lot of jokes he already did on conan but with worse delivery. i prefer his understated delivery rather the long, loud screaming he does in this special.

i like bill burr, but this special wasn't very funny

Been here since 2010. Have never been on Reddit before then. Went there a couple of times, didn't like the format or interface. Sup Forums is more convenient.

Yeah actually. A couple bits were funny but I can't remember them now. I'll have to watch again.

I think his specials might have peaked with his Schwarzenegger and hitting women bits.

Honestly I'm just so fucking tired of hearing about Clinton and Trump that I quit watching it right then.

Does it get a little better afterwards?

Not really but he doesn't really talk about them again once he finishes that bit.

>ginger nigger baby
>his wife is a typical muh womyn stronk build every thang
>forced him to give his dog away because hes a fucking cuck who cant even train his dog
>thinks he can raise/train his ginger nigger baby
dropped, cant wait to see bill on national tv saying "Mah keed was good dindu nuffin da poleece be raycist"

norm is GOAT kys

>Sup Forums is upset that they can't misconstrue his satire and absurdism as honesty anymore
That's where 90% of the hate on this board is coming from.

>a cigar and a hotel suite is his definition of financial success
At least it's not the good ol' $100 steak

it was noticably a lot less funny but the Sup Forums conspiracy shit is autism

3 jokes dragged out to 25 mins each
and the material isn't even good

F is for Family wasn't funny either

>anons are getting upset that a guy they want to be is acting in a way they don't approve of

It was okay. Better than You People Are All The Same, worse than Let It Go and I'm Sorry You Feel That Way