terrible country

terrible people

world without them would be a better place

1. flag
2. i dont give a shit about russia

Merica
Don't like 'em.

1. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2. Love it tbqh. Fascinating history, God fearing, well meaning people. Although Moscow City what you posted there is one of the most boring business districts I've ever been to, there's literally a mall underground and that's it.

>God fearing

My ancestral homeland :)

t. R1a-M512

flag
pic

>Although Moscow City what you posted there is one of the most boring business districts I've ever been to, there's literally a mall underground and that's it

It's because it hasn't grown organically, like the actual business districts around the world, it just popped up through oil money as Russians were trying to prove they can into modern economy aswell.

Of course it's just a Potemkin village, but on a larger scale.

Brazil

Dirty and ugly communists who take 3 showers per week and smell like vodka and puke.

It's kind of the epitome of Russia for me - all the "nice" things are merely for show.

Ukrainians in denial

True. And also sad.

a shit pile that won't stink too much if you don't happen to be near it/mess with it.

Ah, sweet butthurtbeltian howling, a music to my ears. But seriously, I can't understand why polish boys would hate us nowadays, Russians are not interested in Poland, most of them aren't even aware of their hate, with Ukrainians it's at least understandable, but with Poland I'm clueless

Russia
I'm going to go on a limb and say the truth - the best country in the world. It has everything, rich generic Wester-type cities, shitpoor villages without electricity or running water and even without a road that reliably connects it to civilization. Abandoned villages, abandoned military bases, abandoned cities, abandoned spacecraft. Working spacecraft and cosmodromes. Nuclear research centers. Domestic IT on a scale not seen anywhere but in US and China. Great culture, and great history. And gopniks and shit and no infrastructure. And dachas and vodka. And problems. And people dealing and not dealing with problems. And cities of hundreds of thousands people in permafrost. And nice subtropical resorts.

Russia has challenge. It's not distilled. It's certainly nothing sad and boring like Poland.

I think i better illustrate so much text with some picture

It's definitely sad, especially the aestethic of the country, but at least it's not boring.

Read some history. Also, I consider Ukraine our ally.

>read some history
there's a s difference between knowing history and being stuck in the past.

Spain
They are really manly cyka blyat idinahui rush b

They do the same things they've been doing entire history - political killings, oppression, invasions, propaganda. It's not about being stuck in the past - it's about knowing your enemy.

Russia's sad and awesome and fun and deadly and and good and bad.
That "sad and boring" is more like sadboring. not separable, I wanted to demonstrate an emotion that describes a place where roads are clean and people go to steady work on a toothbrush factory. And then return on their averagely good car to their averagely nice home

Russia's not like that. Russia is the best place on earth

This.

Russia
It's shitty shit

Russia seems to have trouble controlling their natural resources, but I have never visited so can't say first hand.

France

Will turn Islamic soon

1. Germoney
2. Putin is a shame for this region. Lots of fuss and cooking with cold water, exploiting poor people. Otherwise people are nice and okay.

I was in St. Petersburg more than once, because my ex-girlfriend had her family there. We wanted to prepare a birthday cake and we had to go through 3 different groceries to find straw berries. They can't even offer the most basic things on a standard summer day. It's not even something special, like a dragon fruit or a red banana or something.

I'm not going into detail and tell you the adventures which we had to renovate an apartment. Gathering all the stuff we need, just because it lacks in everything.

This country could be far better, if you wouldn't waste all your resources in military and follow you Putin everywhere.

A craphole full of brainwashed bydlo who think starting a nuclear war with NATO would solve all of their problems.

just because you didn't have a car to go to a Leroy Merlin or a large supermarket doesn't make Russia bad, just makes you inept

> I couldn't find strawberries or hardware store in a city of millions
seriously, just re-read this. the problem's in you

Go run a country that borders China and Iran and NATO and do not spend on military, I mean you're such a great thinker, wow

>Russia has challenge. It's not distilled. It's certainly nothing sad and boring like Poland.
That's rich coming from a Russian.

From a country like Russia you would expect a great diversity, but almost all of it is the same - undeveloped, depressive shithole with no basic infrastructure. And it's not going to get better, besides Moscow and St Petersburg Russia is basically stuck in time. You've completely wasted oil money.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWaKe-cMkao

It would actually solve all their problems tho. :^)

kek, Russia has a better infrastructure than Poland

Moscow is not even the richest part of Russia when it comes to GDP per capita. The worst part of Russia is literally more developed than Ukraine

I've spend last weekend in a village of four houses, without infrastructure. No electricity, no running water, no store withing half an hour driving distance.
Not even a road per se, you can only get there on an all-road car with about 5 km of the way accross the field and accross a forest, where your car is one of perhaps three that passed through today, because it's a friday, a busy day

it was a good weekend, i had great time.

also, no phone reception by my operator
i think that was the best part

then you have never been in any of those

Flag
I like them. Everybody around them and overseas hates them but they keep soldering on. Sanctions? Who cares?

>also, no phone reception by my operator

This is something i would enjoy.

>tfw not Russian

They are unintelligent and can be taken advantage of with ease.

1. Flag
2. meh

1. Netherlands
2. Please pay reparations

sorry we broke your plane
even more sorry but we have no money, sanctions, вce дeлa

US of A
They seem to flock where I live in America but they speak English so I rarely notice or care

hot guys

Some africa tier sl*v(E)ic shithole. Every land inhabitated by sl*void subhumans is naturally a shithole.

Ok, now where's the Serb?

Russians are more intelligent than Americans

he might be a gifted American, so perhaps what he says is justified. let's not be quick to judge

This is considered a "highway" in Russia.

Meanwhile in Poland, a country with "worse" infrastructure than in Russia.

I trust statistics more than your cherry picking

what? tehy're not mutually exclusive
we have infrastructure that gets people to space, and an ancient railroad that spans a continent, and cities like the size of Lublin in a land where the most witepread living thing is moss

And Poland has roads. I mean you're a cool country, almost Germany lite and all. But I don't know, it seems like living in a country like that sucks the meaning out of your life.

Don't worry, Albania isn't in Russia's radar.

>this German kremlinbot defending his whore motherland in every thread related to Russia

that's mild
Google Orsk-Orenburg Highway

I just thought Russia's whole cheerleader team might show up

Nobody wants Russian influence. They need to embrace neoliberalism.

Other than that, I don't care too much. I want to see them fail a little economically so they think twice about military escapades, but Russian collapse would be dangerous so no.

just because your team is all gathered doesn't mean me and a German can't handle your silly stuff

>be Poland
>try to invade Russia while its at the verge on crumbling
>fail miserably
>Russia then proceeds with anally raping you for the next 4 centuries
>all the years later Polan is still butthurt
I can't think of a more pathetic nation than you

oh, it really does work like magic, doesn't it
here's a NATO Romanian
Clockwork stuff

maybe we do need a Serb here after all

+15

Poland would have done the same if it was powerful

Go look at the google maps and compare Russian and Polish roads.

Nice statistics from 2011(and the data was most likely even older than that), we've built a lot of highways since then.

>what? tehy're not mutually exclusive

So you only have a decent infrastructure in the 2 largest cities? You won't find places like that in Poland.

>and cities like the size of Lublin in a land where the most witepread living thing is moss

And what fucking accomplishment is that? That Soviets forced people to locate there to extract resources? That's idiotism. These cities are utter shitholes. They can be the size of Lublin, but they are much worse to live in. And Lublin is a pretty much shit tier city in Poland...

>But I don't know, it seems like living in a country like that sucks the meaning out of your life.

What the fuck is that meme with "soulless" Poland? Literally much more religious than Russia. And at very least just as conservative.

That does sound pretty comfy tbqhwy

>brap

they're probably perfectly decent and respectable biznessmen, don't worry

They actually did
and failed

Is this all you can do? Deny your pathetic history of constant failure and humiliation?

> And what fucking accomplishment is that
an infrastructural one, bro
"roads" were an achievement in ters of infrastructure diring Roman Empire

it's exactly because nice roads is a point of pride or something for you, that it's such a boring place.

>hey man don't bring up anything positive about people that go against western interests. Not cool ok?

Random pic from Kazan.

Great infrastructure hahah.

A good amount of Russians are actually very high IQ and talented in the STEM field. Russian diaspora here have a reputation of being very smart.

I don't have a team. It's just funny that Greece and Serbia always come to defend their orthodox bros on int.

I think thats selection bias.
Only the smartest Russians have a chance to immigrate to Norway

1.Flag
2. Depends on the Russians. I know some nice Russians and I've meet some peasants stereotypical cunts like pic.

that was in the 90s homie

1. russia
2. poor corrupted totalitarian shithole filled with all kinds of scum

that pile of fillament to the right, cement blocks blocking path and not yet removed black tar on the side of the walkway look as if road is being constructed.

I mean, it's a road, isn't it? What is so funny about it?

>think it's funny how Greece and Serbia suck Russian dick on int
>"lol butthurt westerners"
This isn't about me, friend.

Hellbent on trying to take out the US and replace it and failing miserably at it.

Good country with shit government and too many brainwashed people.

this

meh, to me it's just like the UK-US love-hate anglo games
maybe it's something you only see about other countries' posters, because I think ther's plenty of Sebs and Greeks critical of my awesome country on int

so, there will be russia-appriciation thread on the the coming week, right?

I only mentioned i like their resilience and here you are being butthurt because i don't follow the norm of blindly following western stereotypes and memes. You frequent in balk, you have seen greeks and serbs being indifferent or hostile towards russia yet you dont mention it. Why's that?

Not really. A lot of regular Russians came here 20 years ago.

>butthurt
Making a sarcastic remark is hardly evidence of butthurt.
>You frequent in balk
No, I don't. Why do you assume that?

>Russia is in times of trouble, facing political instability and starvation
>Poles, like the hyenas they are, think it's the perfect timing to start and invasion and bring russia to its knees
>didn't quite achieve their goal due to incompetence
>150 years later Poland is slowly starting to vanish from the map of the world
>the rest of its history Poland is either cucked by Russia, Prussia and Austria or a a mere Soviet satellite state
>nowadays Poles are leeching money from the EU
>they somehow still have a superiority complex

Because you're the albo burger

t. Ivan

We rush a though