youtube.com/watch?v=LInzIlwiyTo
youtube.com/watch?v=IRsTLsCBNh8
youtu.be/WEt4B1poOfM
youtube.com/watch?v=eRBwvIX7Sao&t=69s
youtube.com/watch?v=5rldqTeiGY4
youtube.com/watch?v=dG9ciFytP8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one on one only?
Donnie Yen vs that asian guy from the Matrix movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=LInzIlwiyTo

Why didn't he just put on the glasses?

he's /fa/

pretty lame fight scene tbqh

It was the principal of it.
He might as well have been asking him to suck his dick.
Would YOU suck his dick?

I can't name a better non-martial arts fist fight then what you named.

But the fight scene in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre where Humphrey Bogart and Tim Holt fight that scumbag boss that cheated them out of their pay is a pretty damn good and satisfying fight for an old movie.

I'd suck yours.

Because it's a simple metaphor for how hard it can be to get someone to change their views. Roddy Piper has to literally beat it into him.

so many layers

This fight scene in Boardwalk Empire was pretty amazing. Very underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=IRsTLsCBNh8

user...

Any old Jackie Chan. Drunken Master 1 is superior, but its hard to top this fight scene.
youtu.be/WEt4B1poOfM

Not to mention David's character has a wife and kids. He really really didn't want to get involved for their sake. Nada doesn't have anything or anyone to lose to go against the aliens.

Done.

They couldn't find a manlier looking tranny for a heroine even if they tried

Would I suck Roddy Piper's dick??

I just saw this. It was SUPER FUCKING GAY.
Like, homoerotic.

It seemed real. Shit like The Raid and John Wick look cool, but never looked like actual human beings would be fighting like that in a real world scenario.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRBwvIX7Sao&t=69s

So it's kino?

Well played

hector v achilles

youtube.com/watch?v=5rldqTeiGY4

Deadwood. Dan v. Capt.

The final fight in the original Police Story is the single greatest fight scene in the history of film.

This.

Just how perfectly the rest of the movie builds up to it. It's just so fucking satisfying.

this one was better

youtube.com/watch?v=dG9ciFytP8A

the guy's fingers coming off is fucking brutal

I worked at a video store in my teens that had a vhs compilation movie called "The Best Fight Scenes in Movies" or something. I was into martial arts movies and knew I'd probably be seeing lots of asian fights. I wasn't wrong; but then this came on.

It took me years to appreciate why this was included but when it clicked it was like understanding Free Jazz, or something.

I get the impression that whenever people make jokes like this, alt righters think they're supporting evidence for their world view. You just honestly seem that stupid.

t. embryo

The movie is less than 90 minutes long. They had to do this because they literally didn't have enough content to make a movie.

You sound like the kind of person that has imaginary debates in their head.

>posts joke image
>STUPID ALT RIGHT DRUMPF SUPPORTERS, RIGHT??? I KNOW NOBODY BROUGHT IT UP BUT I DID BECAUSE TUCK FRUMP! XDD

>implying that's a bad thing

Everyone on Sup Forums would need about 30 more IQ points on average before they started to understand the usefulness of the thought experiment or internal dialogue, so I understand your confusion. You're still stupid in any case.

You bought a pass? In 2012? brah

Shut the fuck up. Nobody was talking about politics or Sup Forums until your bitch ass came in. Fuck off with your boogeyman

>by far the biggest cancer on the site, possibly the internet
>"boogeyman"

Learn the meanings of words before using them

>nobody was talking about politics
>some faggot comes in spouting off about how bad Sup Forums is in a completely irrelevant thread

I don't even disagree with you, but you're what's wrong with this site. It's a boogeyman when nobody is even fucking talking about it

That was the single dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Is "Martial Arts" just code for "Male Ballet" in these movies?