Is The Wall real? Will beta men in their 20's have the upper hands in their 30s?

Is The Wall real? Will beta men in their 20's have the upper hands in their 30s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pam?

Things flipped for me at age 27. Up to that point I'd slept with 19 women. Then I moved out to BC and started my career as a professional. 2 years later I'm up to 43, and much hotter than the first 19. But I got chlamydia, which was a bitch. I'm looking to settle down in the next couple of years.

>going from man to man

trashbin.tiff

I'm 27 and I'm only really dating between 21-25. Most of my friends do the same, they go for women several years younger because they can.

Its most likely true.

>independent
>man to man
>I'm ready to settle
JUST....

How tall are you?

Its somewhat true you have to take care of yourself though.

6'5", why?

>man to man
fucking her is probably like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

A

>I gave the clap to 42 women
topkek m8

Fucking

Say no more.

Fuck off manlet

>independent
>man to man

is that a woman's definition of "independent" swinging from cock to cock as long as possible?

>I'm ready to settle
That's wonderful, m'lady.

>swinging from cock to cock as long as possible
kek

>Is The Wall real? Will beta men in their 20's have the upper hands in their 30s?
Betas stay beta for life, but they might wise up a modicum once they realize their social currency has not dwindled after they hit 30.

Considering men's incomes continue to rise into their 30's, 40's, and etc. Yes.

Getting tied down to a woman in your early 20's is a fool's game. Always leave yourself an opportunity to leave.

Women in their early 20's are nothing but fuckable slot machines. Having disposable income and a steady job in your 30's pretty much destroys any college kid's chances.

What about the fact that College guys are usually more physically attractive than men in their 30s? Do young women care about that.

CHAD

Same except I go for 18-21. I don't touch anything my age or older. By 27, a woman will have undoubtedly had many opportunities to settle down, as they've had men approaching them their entire lives. If they are still single it means:

1. Their standards are too high, they think they deserve better than what they are. A 5/10 thinks they deserve a 9/10, a 7/10 thinks they deserve a 10/10, a 10/10 think she deserves a 13/10 (so they'll probably never settle until its too late)

2. They haven't wanted to settle down yet, meaning they're riding the cock carousel.

3. They're obese, and pulling a 1. where they think they deserve better than what they are, i.e. not willing to settle for a man who is also obese

4. They tried to settle down, but their relationship ultimately failed. May have only been with 3-4 people all were longterm relationships.

1-3 are terrible people to be with, no male should settle for them. 4 is something you can settle for if you're not good enough to get someone younger, but a woman at 27 is past her best years and will only be getting uglier as each year goes by.

That's why I only date young, and the first one that has the qualities I want in a partner I'm settling down with. I only used 27 as an example since that's my age.

Those guys don't.

They're interested in pump'ndump, not relationships.

That's only true if you let yourself go. If you've stayed healthy all your life and have always been exercising and eating right you're going to be good looking well into your 40's.

They care about going out and having fun. And no, as a man in your 30's you're probably more attractive than most college kids. Most college kids are not walking Adonises. They're just as average looking as you are, except with less money and worthless opinions on everything.

>tfw too beta to ever even kiss a woman

What does that make me, Delta?

Who /permavirgin/ here?

>beta men
>upper hand
That's not how it works. They're left with emotionally wrecked women that are looking for the "good guy" to raise their children.

Relationships ultimately fail over lack of compromise and infighting over petty bullshit. Most relationships end long before they hit a 6 month mark. If they last that long, someone is crazy. If she's had a bunch, she might be crazy.

How the fuck does a 27 year old fuck 18 year olds? What are your secrets?

Hanging out with high schoolers

already get flirted with a lot from good looking girls, can't wait until my 30s so I can reject them too when I look better, they can fuck off

This.

I'm 42, I'm fit and have kept my hair (luckily).

I'm astounded by the attention I get from women of all ages. I've reached an age where I don't even see other competitive guys in a room, I just stare straight through them; this unnerves them and gives me a natural air of dominance without even thinking about it. In reality, I just don't care.

Women love this.

Pick what best fits you.

Women age like milk, men age like wine.

Its fucking easy....You ask

It is real but not in a way you Imagine; if you're inept with them in your 20s you'll be the same in your 30s

Father Time is a misogynist.

What are the secrets for keeping your hair?

Not sure where I fit. Delta seems reasonable, I have no ambition but I'm not fat, spend little money, have few possessions and can smash people in debates when I feel like being a dick, especially on politics. No friends but I don't follow trends.

You can't keep wine too long though. After 25 years it's really time to drink it.

Alpha-Gamma.

>women go through menopause and can no longer have children in their 40s and 50s
>men can inseminate women throughout their entire lives
I don't know, you tell me?
That said, beta men won't magically become alpha when you get in your 30s. The sooner you change, the better. Constantly improve yourself. Not to mention that the older you get, the more single moms and used up sluts you will have to sift through if you're dating in your age group. So stop being a beta faggot and learn how to impress the ladies now rather than later.

Luck.

Everyone likes to think they're alpha

It's true.

Women age like milk while men age like win.

I have a women friend who's turning 30 in a few weeks. 5 or so years ago she broke up with her live-in boyfriend over a stupid fight. She put on a shit ton of weight and hasn't been able to lockdown any decent guy since. Her standards plummeted as a result.

>being some sort of mixture between alpha positive and gamma positive
Although going towards alpha positive social life sucks when you just don't care. Meh, who cares, present sucks, but future drives me forward.

Alpha-gamma is the worst out there it seems. You share great knowledge or productivity but get no reward for it. All they do it for is to impress their non existing friend groups and people they believe care about them.

Not all men. Only the ones who were sexy to begin with.

>You share great knowledge or productivity but get no reward for it
This is kind of description of gamma positive

>All they do it for is to impress their non existing friend groups and people they believe care about them.
And this is beta negative.

According to the pic. You got your fact mixed up.

You don't see girls fawning over college age guys, it's always 40-50 year old actors. Ask any girl who their favorite actor is, 9/10 it'll be somebody like Cruise.

Yes, but mostly because the women's dating value has decreased so drastically by then.

Manlet so automatically "creepy" regardless of other traits.

F

>inb4 everyone thinks they're gamma positive

Creepy just means ugly. It's a put down used by cunts.

I think Delta Positive is probably me. I'm self aware and know I'm useless, I just don't care.

Beta positive at 27, was beta negative until ~25.

>tfw no role model for life, become own role model

Women have been memed into thinking it's cool to fuck as much as they want and have a 'career'. The jews kindly forgot to mention that men don't want to marry a 32 year old journalist who's lost count of how many blokes she's fucked. I've explained this to some women. Their face when they realise it's true is priceless.

Is there still hope if I've never had a serious relationship by 30? All the girls I've been with were trash.

I think I have some Beta Negative traits. I'm very tempestuous and lazy.

Now she's an old used up hag ready to "settle down". After years of taking cock from Jerome and Chad, she is finally worn out. She's at the part in her life where she needs to snag a beta provider before it's too late. As time goes and looks fall deeper into the abyss, her pool of potential betas will also dwindle requiring her to settle even further.

>THE POOS

>IS LOOS

Maybe because men don't want leftovers?

God, I'd love to drink pam's menstrual discharge.

It's real. However, it goes for men too. A lot of guys here think they'll be the 55 year old Chad with a Ferrari and beard who's fucking 21 year old sluts on the weekends. Most will just be Bill The Balding IT Guy with a fat wife who's a cunt to them.

There was never any hope to begin with broo

Who /omega+/ here?

Science is real, yes. I know that may surprise you, though.

Men are programmed to seek potential mates from a pool of females that are of child bearing age and ability. The age where women have this ability is very limited when one considers men produce viable sperm even into their 80's. Couple this with the fact that the risk of birth defects SKYROCKETS for women after their 30th birthday, and you have natural selection setting a VERY low bar on the desirability of women.

Men are designed to desire women that can produce healthy offspring. Once this ability is gone or compromised (down syndrome risk), their desirability drops accordingly.

Women can be as pissed off as they want about this, but the facts are not on their side. This is not some social construct of the patriarchy meant to keep all women down. It is basic biology.

Definitely beta-plus. Although I don't really hang out with alphas. I guess I'm possibly more of a mix of beta-plus and gamma-plus.

If you're good looking and make money, it isn't hard.

only through a few generations hitting the wall could women finally realise that the cock carousel is not in their interest.

>Be me.
>There's this girl I like. Total qt.
>Story begins with a cliché: "I'm not ready for a relationship with you, user. Someday you'll make someone very happy."
>"O-ok."
>A week later, gal gets a bf. Cheats, breaks up. Rinse and repeat.
>Rides the D' caroussel.
>Meanwhile I think I'm on my way to wizardom.
>I grow bitter and discover Sup Forums
>Get redpilled
>She hints she may be onto me while she still has a boyfriend.
>She tries to get me into SJW politics.
>Nope.exe
>Decide to get my shit together.
>Meet a younger girl, get together and be happy.
>Feel feels I didn't even think I would ever feel. Genuine happiness.
>Meanwhile, ""friend"" hitting the wall.
>She's single and wants "someone to come home with now".
>She says he misses me so much and she regrets not saying yes when she had the chance some years ago.
>tumblr kicks in. no longer cute.
>After chatting for a while she tells me she planned to be with me later on in life.
>Tell her I've found true happiness and I hope she finds someone who makes her happy as well.
>MFW watching her despair because I was supposed to be her beta provider.
I feel no pity. Dodged a bullet here.

Do you know how hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No.of course you don't! You're all Chads and Stacys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! Well, fuck you! I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!

Going from men to men
/ cringe

Fucking whore jumping from meal to meal.

Fuck that anons. Better get some poor east euro/hispanic young lady to mary then this used up fucking whores.

Exactly.

>SJW: "Men only want younger women!"

That is the fucking point. Where the hell does anyone get off attempting to assert that sexuality exists for ANY other reason than for PROCREATION?

>After chatting for a while she tells me she planned to be with me later on in life.
Sounds like she's a desperate bitch, definitely dodged a bullet.

Easy there, MGTOW. Don't break your arm jerking yourself off.

Is this a pasta I ever seen before? Are you one of those incel cucks? hope to fuck you aren't for real

t. 23 year old who never had a gf and has no time for bitches and whores

>She says he misses me so much and she regrets not saying yes when she had the chance some years ago.
This for sure is a typical female thing to do.

>meet a solid guy that would genuinely care for you
>discard him and fuck chads for a decade who see you as little better than a hole for their dick
>proceed to make yourself completely and utterly worthless to any decent male
Modern females in a nutshell.

pasta m8

i'd hit that, my family. no chance i would settle down with it though.

You don't understand the point of feminists?
They don't care what nature or society does or needs, they just want to have an advantage for being female. Science could tell as a fact that women are inferior, they would reverse all the values of the society to put weak people on top of the social scheme.

They'll ask for social construct over nature, or the other way around, whatever put them on a pedestal , allows them to avoid facing responsibilities and make them feel good.

>gamma positive
truly the most patrician

Take pictures.

>You don't understand the point of feminists?

I understand it well. I asked a rhetorical question to highlight the absurdity of their views.

>I'm ready to settle

Well tough shit, the window of opportunity was years wide and you still missed it.

"wait until you're ready" is an absolute meme. Especially for women, who become useless to any family oriented man by 40.

Where does Grandmaster Wizard fit in?

Nice dodge, Neo

Men have the luxury of waiting. Hell, even if your kid is born at 41, being 58 to see them graduate isn't really all that bad. You can still get around and do stuff.

Men are ageless. Image related.

18 year old girls are literally the hottest dumbest creatures in the world, its not that difficult to motivate yourself and succeed if you make money and take care of yourself.

high-T is immediately recognizable from low-T. and i dont mean that you just have more T. I mean you do things that require the production of more T daily, like lift and run.

Since the age of 24 I've had a steady stream of fit and intelligent married MILFs from 40-50 to dump loads into on the regular.

It just happens that my career took off ( healthcare administration / business development ) at 24 so they see me as a peer professionally plus I'm a Chad. Most of the time they start their conversation with "would you train me at the gym some time?" which turns into them sucking me off in my office.

The women who got married in their early 20s, or focused entirely on their career and only fucked a few guys when they were young. They are the most fun.

If you are a beta and you think settling down ever is going to keep your wife from fucking Chad, it's not. You need to stop being a beta and become the Chad.

when you read about Nigel's medical history, you begin to realise why he is so high energy: he has survived brutal injuries in different episodes of his life that would kill a man.
He must be made of the same stuff as Charles Martel and Constantine.

everybody who responded is an omega

>needing categories
>needing your "place"
>living in realities constructed by others
>not creating your own reality

Just don't be a beta cuck, have a spine, and stick up for your beliefs.

Most of all, don't take any disrespect from a woman, or any emotional toying.

And the most important rule of all?

Well, you'll have to thank a nigger for telling it better than i ever could.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGobXsmPx78

>I asked a rhetorical question
It was affirmative and just how nature tells women to fuck off, to me.
I hope you already know feminist is just bullshit about feeling good, though.

Anyway, just wanted to highlight myself that naturality argument isn't working against feminism.
Feminists wants a society that suits them. Even if getting rid of norms defeats the purpose of society.

Omega+ master race.

Lmao these are favorite threads famalam.

Literally kill urself faggot. It won't get any better and you'll never be a fucking normie just accept your position and die like a fucking man. I speak from experience, I'm a grand wizard with an ultimate power level

Holly shit.

I am a lvl 30 wizzard but HOLY SHIT that spaggeti here!!!

You forsure turn in t a rapist murderer.

Chill the fuck out bro. Look for a wizzard hobby and enjoy life. Thats no burden its a pleaser of being in the 1st world.

Have you tried not being autistic?

24 years for me and I'm actually attractive, I really hope I don't turn out to be like you lol, sure my mental health is fucked, but that is some top grade roflcopter rage m80

btw is this a pasta? it should be