6/28/16: The day Sup Forums was conclusively BTFO

6/28/16: The day Sup Forums was conclusively BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>escobar
lol confirmed for crypto racist

Good goy

This is my third time reading this cartoon, and as a citizen of a multiracial society I still don't get what the hell he is trying to say.

>ah, yes, there are different last names in america
>finally, america is beautiful

She has boipussi?

shoo

Replace the sig with Ben Garrison, leave everything else the same. Post on facebag.

White people are shit. Other ethnicities are superior and therefore improve our country, which was shit.

>look hillary i posted it again

leave

I hate Horsey ALOT, but that shot eating grin of that girl...
He's just taunting us at this point. Saw this in the newspaper at a diner and wanted to fucking screw.

>It's beautiful we're not just white

Why should I read past that?

*shit eating grin
*Scream
Fucking autocorrect keeps trying to not let me swear.

Wow, I do know an American called Sanjay Gupta and an American called Barack Hussein Obama. America is already multicultural and diverse, Sup Forums positively BTFO.

It's spelled "a lot" not "alot". American education in action.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivium

REKT

>6/28/16

28/6/16

Fixed.

wow #I'mwithHer now

>Monaco.

Can you spare some scraps for me kind sir?

You have doubles Grease, fuck off.

You see, I couldn't help it. KEK wills this kind Monaco man to bless me with some scraps so I can get a new computer after 8 years :(

This is a slide thread.

>All races are equal and it doesn't matter if you're black, white, or brown

>Oh thank god we finally have less white people, now our society will truly be great

I don't understand how these people can get away with saying things like this. Our countries were great before mass immigration from the 3rd world even started.

it's mainstream to hate whites now, Hans.

I'm waiting for the day some loud mouth hipster fagot gets clubbed to death because of something like this.

only a matter of time before some whackjob starts tracking down people who make this shit, and starts brutally killing them.

I only know Horsey from what I see here but it seems like he goes out of his way to only attack the "hardcore conservatives" either because the LAT won't let him be any more controversial or because he can say "Well I wasn't saying ALL conservatives! :^)" when someone tries to call him out on it.

I cant even look at that little goblin.

It was worse for the original Smith and Jones families. All of a sudden they had to deal with Erisson, Heinreich, flowery all-vowel faggy French names, and unpronouceable Finn and Slav names.
You can't include Spanish in there, because those names were here since the Founding. Our silver dollar weights were determined by weighing Mexican coins, and one state was admitted to the Union with a bilingual constitution.
And now you've learned more than all last year in History class, hon.

ADFSDFSD MY FUCKING OCD

>only a matter of time before some whackjob starts tracking down people who make this shit, and starts brutally killing them.
>tfw you'll never be in a squad with Breivik, Zimmerman, Ben Garrison and Dylan Roof hunting down leftists that post shit on the internet

This isn't a life worth living, you cunts.

((((((((((1 post by this ID))))))))))

Allahu Ackbar to you to, my fellow whites.

David Horsey really is a cunt, isn't he?

I guess it's true, then.

Wait, the OP pic isn't a Sup Forums edit? Do liberals really think that the things stated are positive?

It's a liberal thing. He's an attack dog pointed at "le other side boogeyman"

Everything would be alright in America if it wasn't for [people i disagree with]. He makes the MSNBC sheep feel smug, while living in an ivory tower neighborhood keeping his children away from the minorities he claims are so very normal and nice.

Whoever keeps posting that edit, Horsey is going to skin you

DELET THIS

that's a lot of racist stereotypes, horsey. not very progressive at all.

>not ben garrison

Isn't she supposed to be hillary?

>Guzman and Escobar
Because those names are associated with such positive people.

>666
And could Horsey make her look more fucking creepy

you have to go back pedro

is this supposed to be natsoc propaganda or globalist propaganda? I really can't tell.

the lyrics and the way he drew the little girl have a very trite and negatively caricatured

...but at the same time it's Horsey for the LA times.

it makes more sense as a pro-natsoc comic, i don't see how a globalist could like this.

Instead of shooing this away you should post it far and wide, the left haven't yet realised just how far from the normies their idolisation of 'diversity' they've become, openly white inferiorist shit like this only harms their own chances.

Sounds like it is satire depicting how the American people and white society as a whole is committing cultural suicide and loving it.

60%

It's mostly Escobar though.
It will just shift from a white majority to a mestizo majority.

You won't become Brazil 2.0.
More like Mexico 2.0.