Why are mixed "blacks" considered to be apart of the black community? They are light skin...

Why are mixed "blacks" considered to be apart of the black community? They are light skin. If I were to drop them off in an African country, they'd stick out like sore thumbs.

Why don't white people consider mixed people one of them, but black people will claim everyone with black blood? Are white people just more racist or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pch_N6HuCX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am Greek

mixed people are a disgrace. there's no such thing as "white" mixed people

what are you doing in a non-country

one drop rule fag

for blacks its an upgrade.

for humans its a downgrade

Being greek

>Dark chocolate is fucking bitter
>White chocolate is deliciously sweet
>Half-half is fine, but too much of it ends up tasting more bitter than sweet

Fucking Jews

Whatever shit touch becomes shit, not the other way around.
To become black, one drop suffice.

Do you have any cute greek sisters? I am a rich, american white guy.

This.

The same reason why niggers try to cling on anything that makes them believe they're kangz n sheeit.

That's it.

/thread

they're mongrels they have no race

No I am a Greek.

They're pretty traitorous. It seems that it doesn't even matter if they're raised by their white side, they always want to be a real black and say fuck whitey. Like Halle Berry, Obama, or Jesse Williams

Mixed girls belong to white dick

That girl is qt. Link the vid.

Rare?
A
R
E
?

Because they chose to behave like niggers.
Even a full blown african who is well behaved is better than whitest nigger in america.

They're not. They're tolerated because they're not white, but they're hated because they're part white.
You can not fathom the hatred blacks have for people who are not black.

>If I were to drop them off in an African country, they'd stick out like sore thumbs
Same if you drop them into a white country

It's not cool to be white.

"Mudblood" is anyone who is tainted. We don't want any of them.

If you mix half a glass of milk with half a glass of shit you only end up with a full glass of runny shit.

She's pretty hot desu

The average black American is already 23% Caucasian so they wouldn't fit in anyway. Light skinned blacks are looked up to in the black community since subconsciously the darker blacks are self hating

>subconsciously the darker blacks are self hating

They should be self-killing imo desu

whites have incorporated mixed races behind closed doors for ages, it's called "passing"

when this half-breed eventually procreates with a caucasian, their children will be considered 100% white by society.

Mixed guy here, my life is pretty cool, I'm not white nor black. I always wonder why mixed people in United States think themselves as black. In France, people don't see Obama as black for example

Because more often than not, mixed people declare themselves black. I don't know why but that's the trend I see.

Alexandra Daddario is a half-breed?

Mixed are just pawns for the blacks
They dislike them as much as we do, pretty much the same way feminists used gays for all this time only to turn on them now that they have enough influence by themselves

>I always wonder why mixed people in United States think themselves as black. In France, people don't see Obama as black for example
because white people treat mixed people like they're black, what's hard to understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=pch_N6HuCX0

They are not over here. They're classified as coloured and they act differently, culturally different, live in different areas (they are the majority in western cape. Blacks are the majority elsewhere) as well as speak a different language (mostly afrikaans) compared to blacks

Many reasons, but basically it boils down to the fact that they are not accepted as "white." Blacks got so heavily mixed in general, and half-breeds lived with them as fellow slaves, that they were a lot more accepted in black society than white society.

One drop rule:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
Basically anyone with a drop of negro blood was considered a negro, set the precedent for our culture.

And you are correct about them not looking like Africans. A lot of people call Obama "black," he is only half black and half white. The fact that he looks almost as black as an average black American shows you just how mixed our population of negroes are. You can thank slave masters tapping all that African booty for that.

i wish we could just purge all the newfags and australians

>In France, people don't see Obama as black
That's because France is a real african country now

This, on Twitter they talk about people like Steph Curry or Drake all the time, light skin are role model for them

Ouais ça va faire 3 ans que j'ai pas bu d'eau potable, et c'est vrai que jai des coupures d'électricité toutes les deux heures c'est fou. T'as pas l'air de connaître grand chose à l'Afrique

Liberals.
They are 100% racist. To a leftist, one drop of non-Aryan blood makes someone an 'other'.
Plus it fits the political narrative. The say whites will be a minority in the US; they need that to happen for votes. They never say that blacks in the US are going to be extinct. Which is true.

Even if you're 1% nigger, you're still a nigger imo. Just like you can't have a "little" A.I.D.S

That's because some people didn't get the memo and keep working to maintain the society's infrastructures
As soon as they notice they're not on their lands anymore, they will stop caring and everything will go to shit

then most of you are niggers.

I don't speak Gaul, can someone translate?

>miss japan
>japanese

all is black all is deception

Nah

Why? You think one day people will wake up and say "wow it's not my country anymore"? No, people still work and socialize with each other, regardless of their skin color or religion. We evolved, and we're going to be a great mixed country one day.

Copy that

Some light skinned girls are literally perfect. That's why i have one as a girlfriend.

I tell him that he don't know shit about Africa to say something like that

Black keks lmao

Look how well that worked out in Yugoslavia.

>we're going to be a great mixed country one day.
Come on Aurelien, you're making me sick.

>This is what halfbreeds actually believe
>white flight does not exist
There's a reason why I left France

whats funny is the most successful blacks are usually half white

Communism was shit bro

>If I were to drop them off in an African country, they'd be killed in a week.
Fixed for you.

Are you baiting or are you being serious? Even in a mixed country, your kind has no place. You're mixed race. You're a bastard. Without a home, nation, or race to align with. So your solution is to fuck up homogenous places so that maybe you'll have a chance at creating a bastardized race of people to call your own? That's sad. America sucks. Yugoslavia sucked. Brazil sucks. Mixed nations are not fun.

>In France, people don't see Obama as black for example

Bullshit.

WHITED

I'm sorry for your yellow ass , ping.
I didn't say white flight does not exist, but you're just like those jews who are going to Israel, you feel insecure over nothing

Because they have no original culture. All the blacks will say they are too white, all the whites will say they are too black. What we end up with is a complete 'race' judging for itself what its culture is, instead of.. I dunno.. developing said culture on a natural base over a period of hundreds of years.
This is ofcourse the exact goal of the mixed race, since they'll have nothing, they'll either claim that the left is their culture (the culture of globalism slaves) or take any form of culture the elite will hand them.
Best case scenario; they would take all forms of culture out of freewilly, but both the blacks and the whites will forever vanish, only to be replaced by shitskins.

because nigger features are nigger features.

>a great mixed country one day.
hahahaha your muslims are really integrating huh?

>Why? You think one day people will wake up and say "wow it's not my country anymore"?
No it is country one day will wake up and realize it is not country that it was before. It would be different country. The type of dark shithole like Algeria or something from which dark people run away in the first place. Instead of living there in and proudly say "this is my country".

Are you new or just.. shitposting?

France was never homogeneous, the place evolved with people coming from all over Europe, then from all over the world. You talk about race, I talk about a group of people who live with each other, speaking the same language, and sharing a culture. My own people are not black, Arabs or "bastards", they're people I share my life with, regardless of their origins. That being said, you are American, it wasn't a country until 300 years ago, and people there come from all over the world, no?

b/c anything south of 95% european is subhuman.
duh.

>Why are mixed "blacks" considered to be apart of the black community?

One drop rule
Paperbag test
Chimp-features > skin pigmentation
etc.

i feel sorry for him

I hope that you're not a native european desu, at least it would be understandable for you to hold such beliefs

RARE
A
R
E

Hes calling to the gods to strike down his coal burning mother and shitskin step dad

No.

Immigration never outpaced American births since the first census, until the Immigration Act on 1965 anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Not all over the world- Europe. Your Afro-centrism and Arab/Semitic-centrism is truly abhorrent and apparent in your words. Europe has only suffered large scale immigration from the filthy hellholes that are Africa and the Middle East since the late 20th century. Of course there were some cultural transfers in the 19th and early-20th but nothing too severe. France's historical composition has always been Gauls/Germanics. You're a fucking liar if you say otherwise.

I hate Algerians, and they're fucking proud of their country. But it's a shithole because the people who take over the country after French people fled we're fucking bastard who took all the money and gas from the people, it's not because it's a country fill of Arabs.
I didn't know how was France before, I was born here, and love the country it is today

America's bastardization was unavoidable. Firstly, we bordered Latin American countries crawling with beaner hoards. Second, we foolishly imported African slaves to do our labor in our pride and greed. Third, we allow a large amount of freedom and with it a large amount of leftists and jews who encourage third-world scum like this mixed Frenchman here to come and steal the inventions of the white man even though they haven't earned it themselves. One good thing is that up until the early 20th century we largely had European immigration and American was largely white.

America is paying for it's sins by being a disgusting melting pot with no national identity besides shitty accents and a flag. Please don't repeat our sins, Europe.

**hordes

>it's not because it's a country fill of Arabs.
>this is what arabs believe
Face it Arabs can't do anything. At best they can keep their oil money and pay foreigners to do things for them. But themselves they can't do a shit. Now think could France live like OAE? Then think again.

Topkek, you have to go back.

What's French Empire? Metropolitan France only """suffered""" immigration in the mid-20th because these people were on French territory before that. And those who fled from European shithole like Italy Portugal or Spain in the 19th were not well integrated, and French people hated them, but today they're part of my country and contributed a lot in our culture, so I think African can do well too. If you're gonna reply me that we are too different cultural with them, you don't know any black French.
Je suis metisse, mais ça change pas grand chose.

rly makes u think :'(

>Finland
>rare

You've got to be missquoting

You're not French and you never will be; Frenchmen are Gauls. Gauls are white. Napoleon Bonaparte, Louis Napoleon III, Louis XIV, Ferdinad Foch, Charles DeGaulle... these are true Frenchmen. You are just an impostor. Must be a terrible burden having to pretend to be something you aren't.

Arabs need "good" rulers. They can achieve anything if they're born in the right place. Islam is much more of a problem I agree. Half of the Arabs I know do great studies, especially women, but the other half are fucking lost with their dual identity and their religion.

Mixed people have no race or culture, because their heritage was destroyed by their parents. People without heritage have no sense of tribal community and are therefore easier to enslave in a global technocracy.

Ok thanks for the advice, I'm gonna kill myself now bye

I don't know?

Was I?

Nailed it. You're wrong, though. On the contrary, it changes everything.
No one ever denied France was a very heterogenous block of various ethnic and linguistic background. However, those backgrounds were all autochtonous to the area since the fucking neolithic, and all included themselves in a continuum that subtly evolved for thousands and thousands of years.
The mass immigration we're currently living and that has been going on for 50 pathetic years is basically kicking the harmonious gene-pool that took millenias to weave itself between the different people of this continuum, and seeing the state of Western world today, you know Globalists haven't been lazy.
You're just clinging to this form of "civic nationalism", free-mason wetdream, "no matter where you come from you can be as french / german / british" as a native". You have no choice but to root for these ideals because otherwise you would have no place in the world. I empathize with you, really, but you must never forget that making yourself a place in this world will come at the cost of many others.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm telling you the truth. You aren't French. I can learn French too, Know all the great writers, know every bit of French culture, become a citizen... but I will never be French. I'm a white american mutt. A mixed breed with no heritage besides the 300 years of American History.

I'm afraid you don't have the proper licenses to post here

Dark chocolate is tops, don't compare it to niggers.

Knew I saved this for a reason.

That kid isn't his.

Probably dating single mother.

I'm only a humble mushroom seller, why are you fucking me?

I'm an edgy Sup Forumstard like most of you, but people who have mixed genes with black people from many generations ago who literally look and act entirely white shouldn't be considered black. The one drop rule is fucking stupid.

>Arabs need "good" rulers.
This is called slavery and colonialism.

Did a 12 year old make that meme?