Mexico president urges North American integration after Brexit

Who's ready for the North American Union?

yahoo.com/news/mexico-president-urges-north-american-integration-brexit-200300558.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secret_destinyamerica/secret_destinyamerica.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was always the plan.

American union

european union + arab union

asian union

combined, the new world order.

It will never work.

>unrestricted travel between Mexico, the U.S., and Canada
pls no

Why not? Travel from Mexico to the US is already unrestricted and they'll have no reason to stay here when they learn that Canada offers more gibsmedats. Moreover, all of our liberals will flock to Canada.

Ted Cruz's wife is ready.

Not happening with Trump. We don't want them.

But this will get rid of the illegals Sup Forums.

Now noone will be illegal and they can all come and go whenever they want!

holy fuck this is brilliant, but mexicans here isnt that bad desu, at least its not niggers or muslims

I for one welcome our new ant overlords.

We still have this problem

Sorry, America isn't a charity. What would mexico bring to the table?

I don't see that working well at all.

Dumb profanes

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secret_destinyamerica/secret_destinyamerica.htm

Isn't it funny how the biggest boosters are always the bigger takers?

Like the EU, Poland and Hungary are its two biggest fans. Poland is also the biggest taker of Union financial assistance. Think that's a coincidence?

Mexico supports NAFTA and a North American Union more than anyone else. Why do you think that is? Why would we need them? Why wouldn't it just be the U.S. Canada? Wouldn't the EU be better off it was just a gentleman's club of the biggest economies (Germany, France, etc.) and no one else?

It's hilarious how desperately Mexico tries to insert itself into the U.S. and Canada's dealings, like it belongs.

Mexicans are not better than the other trash, don't fall for the memes.
They're no different than Muslims or niggers, it's just a different flavor of shit. They want to give up rights, they are easily controlled, they are shitskins.

We've got a man who has rode a campaign based on removing you from the country into Nomination.

At this point it seems only bullets will be penetrating your thick skulls since you fail to get the message.

not happening

That fucking retard wants to sell us as slaves and moves his family and friends to the safe side.

speak for others fag, i hate jews more than you

>Mexico supports NAFTA and a North American Union more than anyone else.
No, our corrupt government do, we don't. They are the ones who get benefits from it, NAFTA fucking killed the middle class but made th rich richer.

I think this could work. If the American military occupied Mexico under the pretext of "a peace-keeping mission with a goal of removing corrupt politicians, dangerous narcos, and providing security to American assets and tourists" we could steamroll our way through the country, force them to ratify the U.S. constitution, and begin building up trade and infrastructure.

There's no sense in having a poor, weak, corrupt allied country that touches out countries entire southern flank.

Not to mention that Mexicans wouldn't be motivated to make such a treacherous journey to become an illegal in the US of they had a functional country with low unemployment due to mass public works on infrastructure.

Not to mention that Mexico as a land is by no means poor, just the people, (minus a handful of hyper-wealthy billionaires) and America has a lot to gain from a stable, wealthy, first world Mexico.

However, fuck having a supranational, quasi-democratic mega state like the EU. This north America union would be entirely United States territory, with provinces and regions having the ability to vote on statehood.

Manifest Destiny wasn't just supposed to be a westward expansion. It's time to go north and south.

Canada? Hard maybe. We used to already. Mexico? Fuck no.

Hell no. America should start annexing territory again, however. Any province of Canada is welcome to join. Select parts of Mexico and South America too. American laws and courts alone would do wonders for most people in the Americas.

Canada could of course become states, whereas all other places probably not.

im not in the memes, i live in a mexican populated area, they not as bad, there are no shootings theres no drunks walking shirtless, maybe cuz i dont live ina ghetto but i guess ur right too.

Sounds like Mexico wants further put the trade deal squeeze on the US. Understandable, that's just good business and what their leaders are expected to do. But honestly we're all tapped out. Mexico is growing at a nice clip but they need to find a way to hoof it the rest of the way.

>they not as bad

Of course they aren't.

You have Westerners who possess a Western heritage, speak Western languages, practice Western religions, hold to Western values, and who love Western culture leaving their Western nations for another Western nation.

There are problems and issues, and things do not remain the same, but hell, it could be a LOT worse. We could have Europe's problems.

Of course that little spiclet wants it. He's the only one who benefits.

Baja reporting in.

It's about time these cunts had an accident or die of "natural causes", like decapitation.

>mfw america will save the world again
Hillary is literally the only thing standing in the way of global FREEDOM

Need to attack the jew source.

Fuck no
that would mean niggers roaming our streets
fuck that
BUILD WALL

If we only annex Baja California from Mexico, I'm okay with that.

People don't realize that there is no place to live in Canada. A handful of cities that are already full of immigrants anyways. Every where else is inhospitable to people that dident grow up there or its french speakong fucks that hate anyone who doesnt speak french. These liberals that think they could just come here are stupid they'd hate it here. I hope the NAU never comes to light, if we are lucky the EU will start to collapse as well.

>Every where else is inhospitable to people that dident grow up there or its french speakong fucks
so basically its all inhospitable.

Maybe if we do this, we can build cities in Mexico to toss our niggers in

>Brexit happens
>Mexico realizes that if they made a union with America, they wouldn't have to pay for a wall, and would have even more fucking immigrants going to america and sending money back
Seriously, how the fuck would this benefit america in anyway? This just would flood us with more immigrants, and completely open the way for cartels

Elites are so impatient. World government isn't going to be really viable until we at least eliminate scarcity.

ITT: retarded Americans who have learned nothing from the EU disaster

Pretty much yep.

Halllo mi fat Americong Frand

if Hillary wins she'll accept it

if the little neocon rat Cruz and his literal bankster whore wife had gotten the R nod he would've said yes, too

BUILD WALL

The problem we have with Mexico is their government purposefully sends all their unwanted indios and mestizos north to leech off the USA's welfare Sanctuaries. Plus they're run by El Chapo, but that's thanks to fucking Reagan's Drug War enriching these cartels and their CIA bosses in the first place, just like Prohibition created hooch cartels and crooked political machines while it was active.

To be fair, a huge portion of their educated whites became Americans too. Mexico has always had trouble keeping its upper middle class around because they get fucked by corruption.

Japan tried to make an East Asian Union.

America cockblocked them.

And it will never happen again because Asians hate each other more than they hate white people.

And yes, we definitely need to build the wall.

i heard about the amero i while back in 2005 or something shit never happend lol

nigga are you insane?

beaners no longer want to move to america, in fact they are leaving, unrestricted travel would only benefit america because mexicans aren't leftists nor are they willing to accept niggers or muslims on their bullshit

this would only prove to the left that even poor mexicans are against their collective suicidal tendencies

>EU NAU and OU are all going to be slaves under the anglo empire

United States annexation of Canada and Mexico? sounds pretty good. we'll have our own cheap labor force to exploit and we'll send the liberals to Siberia

I would love to see East Asia Union.
But ASEAN+3 is closer to East Asia Union desu.

Yeah, any American Union should just be accession to the US by Canada and then intervention in Mexico. Canada is ready now, essentially.

As for Mexico, we could go down there, wipe out the cartels, and govern them as territories like user suggested. Even learning English would be a major improvement.

I'd suggest Panama as an eventual southern border.

kek.

Europe couldn't get a deal with the U.S.

But it could get a deal with Mexico.

If Mexico and the U.S. combined + TTIP, that's the bulk of the countries that matter unified, except China, Russia and some errant Arab states.

Britain would get rekt.

I mean, we'd all get rekt, but still.

Think about all the corrupt Mexican officials selling citizenship to Latin American migrants.

Glorious.

lol. You fool.

>What's the big deal, it's just going to be some spare Polish

>Suddenly Africa and the Middle East vomits onto the continent

You're right. The rich liberals go to Canada.

The Mexicans move to America.

The Brazilians and Colombians and eventually Nigerians and Sudanese and Bangaldeshi's all move to Mexico.

I'd be in favor of annexing a mostly conservative province of Canada, but that's about it. The thought of having leftist Canadians or leftist Mexicans influencing our politics scares the shit out of me. A 'union currency' also scares me.

There won't be a North American Union. There will be an annexation of the USA by Mexico.

Third Mexican Empire soon