How do we solve the NEET problem...

How do we solve the NEET problem? The UK has a program where unemployed people are required to do work experience to earn their JSA, I'm in favour of that going world-wide.

What would you suggest?

Do a petition

you'll have to take my neetbux over my dead body

NEETs need a push, a big push into a healthy environment, which no nation will provide.

neets will sort themselves out given time.
sjws are still worse

>this is what wagies have to tell themselves to get through the day while neets fuck their women

>NEETs need a push, a big push into a healthy environment, which no nation will provide.

Fuck, this image makes me feel terrible about being a NEET.

I love the social interaction at work, but I hate the work part.

Pick another job, there are many out there. Pick the one which won't be too demanding from you and that you can interact with people.

Australia has the same thing and Employers take advantage of it.

It actually does more bad then good because it takes those jobs away from normal people because the employer doesnt have to pay the person.

Also the dole is way less than minimum wage

>Work experience
Don't lie m8, it's slave labour. NEETs are forced to work in Poundland for their benefits i.e. far less than minimum wage. The 'experience' they gain is not considered valuable by subsequent employers, and going to job interviews when they're meant to be doing unpaid work results in their benefits being sanctioned. To add to that, the places that use them are actually paid and companies fire current employees in order to stock up on slaves and subsidies. To top if all off, the government then crosses them off the 'unemployed' status for the purposes of statistics. Sending NEETs on relevant skills or employability courses is one thing. This is cynical as fuck.

Just give me my damn NEET bucks and leave me the fuck alone

>I AM SILLY

NEETs are the most pathetic subspecies on the planet.

I could easily become one right now but it's a waste of life.

>NEETs that never leave their house
>fucking women
>ever

Dumb virgin.

Fuck off normalfags

We should automate everything. Anyone saying otherwise is just a slave to CEO Shekelberg. Why the fuck would anyone want to work? Weirdos

People can gain satisfaction and fulfillment for a job well done. The psychological benefit is more valuable than the money. It helps with self-esteem, establishing a routine and social interaction. These, in turn, alleviate depression and other psychological problems. Of course that isn't 100% and work stress can take it the other way too.

I'm not motivated by money. I just want to be comfy. I just see no value in work. I'm already depressed as shit and have no social interaction and have no desire to I hate everyone I meet and they hate me. Work just seems like a pointless endeavour to me, very few people actually enjoy their work.

better watch out wagie, your wife wife might just cuck you for the bnc (big neet cock)

>I'm already depressed as shit and have no social interaction
Of course you, are, the two things feed into one another
>I'm not motivated by money
That's fine. Voluntary work will also have a psychological benefit to you, since money isn't the point. Just spending time in society is necessary for happiness for all people. It's hard wired. I'm introverted as well. It can be tiring, but it will help you with your mood.
>I just want to be comfy.
You're harming your body and your mind. You need to find a project to focus on.

I can't fit in anywhere. I can't handle conversation at all. I don't want to be part of society, I hate everything about it. I bet you're some Marxist cunt (muh alienation). I've never worked a day in my life. I've never had any motivation or ambition, never had any desire to pick a career, all my life. I'm useless at everything I try, so yeah, I'll probably never work and an hero. I don't care if it's harming me, I'm unable to re-integrate into society at this point (literally no friends, can't drive, never worked, virgin, nothing to talk about).

the JSA shit is retarded.

My Polish ex had to do it while I was with her. It was basically standard working hours, they got carted off to some depressing shithole, told how to write emails etc. etc.

By the time she got back she was so lacking in mental stimulation and had such a shit day she didn't even want to apply for jobs.

It's just torture to make you get the fuck off JSA ASAP. They could have a much better system, shit, make them do fucking community service at least.

If you aren't willing to try and would rather just kill yourself, that's your perogative. I want more for you than that though, and you can reintegrate. As you are currently, you're doomed to unhappiness. You have nothing to lose at this point, and I'm certain that you could change your fate if you find something that you enjoy and commit to it.

Maybe get employers to stop treating anyone with a work gap as an untouchable.

The next day the wage-slave is killed by his Muslim coworker in a mass shooting.

>why are you so quiet user?

Fucking extrovert world.

I've never found anything I've enjoyed. Every day is a struggle. I see no point to life and I have no fear of an afterlife, so yeah I probably will.

Sorry Hans, Ahmed and Mohammad need it more than you.

Fuck's sake user. Just force yourself to work out for a month. Going out and getting your endorphins up will turn you around. At least try it before you give up.

Suicide and respawn as a different class. Or change your diet,get some exercise, join a club and take control of your life instead of being a Marxists leech.

>the psychological benefit is more valuable than the money

Holy fucking shit is this incorrect. I have a job, two actually. I like them because they give me something to do other than sit around masturbating all day, but don't kid yourself, the money's what makes it worthwhile. Working in and of itself doesn't feel good. Earning feels good. Everything has more meaning when you earn it yourself. Having somebody give you something for no reason feels like garbage compared to self-sufficiency.

These pics are stupid.

Being a wageslave is great if you are rich. Being a NEET is also great if you are rich.

Sorry you have no job satisfaction, user. This isn't the case for everyone. At least you still get something out of it. Either way, you're in a better position than OP.

i sometimes go out walking but i usually end up making myself angry

diet's fine, no motivation to exercise, no interest or clue regarding a club. My life is already over at this point, there's nothing to take control of.

FTFY

the truth