Jizz Suckmenn

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Y2k2yW0As

>Wears a Sailor Moon shirt
>Defends The Matrix Reloaded by saying "people were expecting perfection!!!1"
>Says Zion was actually cool (the main criticism of these shitty films in the first place)

name a bigger fag than chris (gets)cuckedmann

Advertising is against global rules, OP. Also, you should relax with the buzzwords. You look foolish.

i couldn't if i wanted to because i don't encourage e-celeb faggotry like you OP

there's nothing wrong with Sailor Moon

Stuckmann is literally our guy

Chris has, as he would say, 'Stuckmannized' me twice in the past. I used to be a really big fan and got to talking to him on Twitter. He even invited me over to his a couple of times XD!! On the first occasion, his wife was away at the Toronto film festival and he invited me over to watch the entire Nolan stretch of Batman films. Well, in Batman Begins, at the point where the Joffrey kid turns to Batman and tells him, "the other kids won't believe me", Chris paused the bluray and told me that the other kids wouldn't believe me either. He left the room, and when he returned he was wearing a poor imitation of Ryan Goslings outift in Drive and he proceeded to rape me for five minutes. He was constantly chattering about how it would only be 5 minutes and that there was no way it could go in or outside of that time. After the 5 minutes were up, I wiggled out from underneath him and ran crying from his house. He screamed after me that he, "didn't have wheels on his dick", whatever that meant. The second time happened a couple of weeks later, he invited me over to finish watching the movies. At the point in the aeroplane in TDKR, he again paused the film and left the room. When he returned, he was dressed as Bane, complete with fake muscles. He stood over me and asked me if he was a, "Big Guy". I realised i was dealing with a psychopath at this point so I told him I thought he was a big guy. He hit me across the face and asked, "But am i a Big Guy for you?”. He motioned towards his dick, which he constantly referred to as “Zod’s snapped neck”, and told me to tell it to Zod’s snapped neck. I told his penis that he was a big guy for me, and he flipped me over and started talking me from behind, constantly moaning in a crude imitation of Hardy's Bane. And he was a good friend.

This is literally just a copy paste spam thread for the last time you sperged out avout Chris, you didn't even change the description. We had this thread literally like 9 hours ago you loser faggot

But why did you go back to the house?

he's a complete pleb.
I can assure you the oldest movie he's watched is probably the first matrix. I really doubt he's ever watched anything that came out before that. His book/list of movies everyone should watch are literally all from the year 2000 and up.
He would be alright if he was a little more self aware of how little he knows.

He thinks Zion is cool because he is a pro zionist kike

Chris isn't really a jewish name though

Would you cuck the Stuck? I know I would.

Stuckmann is though you lying Jew

Cause I was a Big Fan

>I was always a really big fan of "insert ip here"

I stop caring about youtube reviewers.

they look like brother and sister

are you describing Angry Joe ?

this isnt Sup Forums

He has some of the most boring taste on the internet but he's harmless. Don't get so mad, OP.

Well at least you got through all of The Dark Knight without being raped.

This guy's thumbnails bother me more than his reviews do.

He always looks borderline retarded, high or confused.

Based Stuck

>Prisioners A+
>Arrival A+

LOL

which sailor scout is his favorite

Can't Cuck the Stuck

You !!!!

>there are people browsing Sup Forums that agree with Cuckman

>It's most of them

Who cares?