Globalism is the future

globalism is the future

Nah, those kids will grow up and change their minds like everyone.
The boomers were retarded hippies once too.

Kill yourself

Britain needs another world war to get their shit together

this. My father went from being a dude weed hippie to saying that Africans must be sterilized

Maybe Germany will start it. What do think the chances are?

When those old people were young most of them supported the EEC.

It'll die out once people realise what a mess it makes. Much like intersectional feminism.

It really isnt m8, only England is cucked by multiculturalism.

Dark blue = far right

There's a saying I heard once while I was redpilling myself.
Was libtard at the time...

"If you are under 30 and you aren't liberal, you have no heart. If you are over 30 and you aren't a conservative, you have no brain."

People wake up from the brainwashing very slowly, and often don't go very far with it.
But it happens. You get older, and wiser.

The chart makes perfect sense really, we're ~two generations in of cucks.

t. grandpa

For most of the youth it really doesnt take that long anymore, because as they're living the multicultural paradise their parents built (and never experienced tehmselves) youngsters are naturally getting redpilled. They live with niggers and muslims and learn to hate them just as they hate us.

Pretty much.

They also have to live with far more intrusive media manipulation.

While it does serve to more strongly indoctrinate many, it also creates many adverse reactions. I mean, just look at fucking Sup Forums.

Yes, rejecting what they percieve as manipulation (from both medias and politicians) is a huge part of why they're turning to nationalism. History is a pendulum, they tried to push leftism too far and they'll have the backlash soon enough.

>tfw you'll see a new Hitler rise, unite Europeans and crush marxism

With age comes wisdom, proven by this graph.

oh shit, does france even qualify for cucked status with numbers like these?

Disproved by this one We will uncuck ourselves pretty soon. Get ready for the race war friend.

100% this. Do people not think about what happened to the hippies after the 60s and 70s? Sure, some of them lived on and became Greens voters, but the rest just grew up. They got jobs, started families and looked backed and laughed at their university years. Now they live near a beach in Florida and vote Republican.

A generation inevitably swings right as it grows older.

Why hasn't the global elite just casually released a virus that sterilizes people in Africa?

You already know the answer.

>You already know the answer.
Explain

They want us to mongrelize you dummy, because white ethnocentered nations are too powerful to be controlled.

The boomers are still hardcore marxists and believe in all the open borders utopian communist fantasies.

They just live in a nice house now and their once radical ideologies are mainstream.

>white
>too powerful to be controlled.

Public schools should be abolished

> Implying young peeps don't grow up

they are easily swayed by propaganda now but live will knock some sense into them hopefully

>18-24 year olds
>30% turnout
>75% voted remain
>that means only 24% of 18-24
>the rest either voted leave or didn't give a fuck

OUR YOUNG POEPLE FUTURE WAS ROBBED

you're all gonna look awfully stupid when Britain ends up richer than the rest of us

Brainwashing was completed
White will become extinct without British