flesh and bones

a snoozefest

ERECT PENISES

a floozefest and a boner

dongs

creepy music while a slow delta green boner penetrates the shield

Darude - Sandstorm

Welcome to Glasgow

some weird shit. I liked it, though I don't think I could tell you why, even if you had seen it. Pretty simple premise but makes its point in an eerie and poignant way.

Welllll. It was okay.

a good sleep

ScarJo naked like ten years after everyone wanted to see it.

a wicked soundtrack

trash

A shit film that never explains or tells you anything, yet people on here hail it as a masterpiece because they've read the book and/or explanations online, then retroactively fill in the blanks as if the film explained it

Pure kino. It's a good pleb filter.

OP here, finished it. Why didn't they subtitle the bus savages I couldn't understand a fucking word.

Great soundtrack and perfect dialogue. The conversations feel real, like she's actually just meeting random people on the street.

Oh and nude scarjo.

What needs explaining you dumb fuck? It stands on its own two feet.

The book's not much like the movie.

>nobody responded to the reddit poster
Sup Forums is improving

you did, though

Arguably the best soundtrack of the past decade. Some very pretty scenes. It's a slow burn and a lot of weird shit happens without anything being outright explained to the audience. I personally thought it was a great experience.

very little dialogue
it's not an action film
genuinely unsettling scenes
great cinematography
great soundtrack
great film

avoid if that sounds like something you're not ready for

From the thumb i thought this was the warcraft poster

@79022889
kek
@79025459
Sad sack

The song is in the film, dickhead

Should've downloaded subs for it

>never explains or tells you anything

It's about Gabriel abducting a female and replacing her soul with the spirit of Lilith. Lilith and Gabriel then go about ensnaring men who have the light of christ within them with lust to be fed to Saturn/Satan to keep the Boaz computer that powers their false-reality running.

nice

So you not only watched the movie, but you watched other people watch the movie and even watched them read the book and/or explanations online? That must have been a lot of popcorn and soda.

That sounds like some religious stuff. Is the movie like Neon Genesis Evangelion, but without the giant mecha?