5 years later

5 years later...

Did you like how Breaking Bad ended?

How would you have ended Breaking Bad?

Walter cures cancer but not his own. The cure is red meth. Isaac Shraeder steals the cure, gives it to DEA, and it's outlawed to keep Obamacare going.

Skylar gets raped by a pack of niggers.

I'd have gone on to explore who the hell Gus was and what happened in Chile rather than making it about Uncle Jack's Third Reich Turds. Hank would've gotten bogged down in political matters and then he'd have been killed to keep him quiet but it would've had nothing to do with Walt, but Skyler would refuse to believe it and she'd have gone into witness protection with the kids, and then the whole Walt goes into hiding shit happens.
The meth runs out with nobody making it, the empire crumbles and when Walt finally manages to track them down he dies before he reaches the door.
Jesse lives happily ever after and raises his wife's son well. Mike's granddaughter grows up to become a successful doctor or something. S'all good, man.

bumpp

Tbh I thought it could have used more titties desu

jesus christ was that really 5 years ago

Would have liked the end to have been Mike vs Walt with Mike trying to get revenge from his gravy train (Gus) dying.

Perfect ending for a perfect show desu

Never seen an episode of this filth and going to keep it that way

>Skylar gets raped by a pack of niggers.

It ended on September 29 2013, you fucking retard, how's that 5 years.
no

this tbqh

The ending was too happy. By the end, Walt was a despicable human being who destroyed anyone who got in his way. His death was the obvious ending, but I think he should have suffered more. Perhaps Walt Jr. ODing off of some blue meth. It would be fitting that not only did Walt's decisions destroy his family, but his own creation would kill his son.

4 years is basically 5 years

perfect ending could be the same with him dying but no nazis and a different final boss. robot arm shooting is fine they aluded to a robot saving them one day. and the last shot is his daughter when she's older watching the video they all made to her during thw baby shower and last thing on the screen is Walt saying he loves her and then the red headed kid that was in the atm episode that esse takes care of shows up and is offering her more meth in their drug den. then she takes a hit and fade on the exhale

Thiiiiiiiis

So is this a Melba thread now?

Why did Tuco drop out of Starfleet to sell drugs?

>I'd have gone on to explore who the hell Gus was and what happened in Chile rather than making it about Uncle Jack's Third Reich Turds.
I think we're gonna find out more in Season 3 of BCS

Walt kills skyler and gets away with everything

I'm happy with Skylar living as a complete pariah. No family, no friends, no money, no hope of a happy life every. Just the knowledge that she could have had everything and more if she had just shut the fuck up and not shit on Walt every chance she got.

>We will never get a Spinoff of Walt's time in his cozy cabin

I didn't think Walt was THAT bad. An egomaniac, self-centered, capable of nearly anything.

But then you're forced to compare him to Tuco/Neonazis/Gus etc and it just pales.

I found myself enthralled for the first two seasons, waning by the 4th, and struggled to finish the series. I would have preferred more Walt on the run, nore dynamics with Hank, or more time with Gus.

Ending felt by the numbers and limp.