I'm gonna fuck my whole life up out of ego

>i'm gonna fuck my whole life up out of ego

why can't girls into logic?

post her butt

>'A stacy rejects a chad while they both pretend to be robots' the movie

Fix'd

POST HER BUTT

This film was fucking great. It's absolutely savage beatdown of a delusional, edgy teenager.

her jewsy jew aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss

>watching teen nostalgia films

Can't fucking do it. Hurts too much.

>yfw you were young only once.
>yfw you were (and still are) autistic, shut-in retard without any human contact.
i really fucked up my life lelo

I love movies about Stacys that don't get their desired Chads when a hundred other Chads are on her ass 24/7. Such a strong fight for the displaced!

I still see no pics of her ass

YELLOWed

dat ass

MONITORING FOR ASS SHOT

this film is so cooked

really changed how i thought about women

I need her ass on my goy face

What ass retard

?

ok. now im interested in this thread.

now i wait

stfu

men are talking

Post proof of dat ass or else, bitch

no u

>this is a 10/10 in israel

Link to stream?

Alright I'm downloading this kino just for the ass shots, thanks for nothing you stingy faggots

GODDAMMIT SOMEONE POST HER ASS

how have you not seen those pics?

post screenshots

that fine hair on her ass

hailee thread bitches

>stacy
>has 1 friend, virginity intact, only discernible romantic interest comes from a dork, eats lunch with her balding english teacher

your view of the world is quite warped lad

Its clear from context hes talking about the actors, and the 'pretending' is the movie.

she looks like this guy

no

likewise senpai

whoreslutbitch

>still no hailey steinfeld ass posted

For research purposes

i want to bite it

And from the other side

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK

WTF
DROPPED

he did nothing wrong

nice

Cuz they are irrational...

dried jizz

or sand

Triptych

I WANT TO EAT HER OUT SO BAD

Women are physical rather than intellectual creatures, so rather than telling a woman you love her you should move your hand directly to her crotch.

>physical
i think you mean emotional. men are ohysical

Is that a mustache?

you tell me

>not posting her best ass pic

Amateurs

I just watched the movie.
Fucking garbage

>implying that would happen to a girl like hailey steinfield

>He [Woody Harrelson's teacher character] hands her his phone number in case she ever needs to reach out to him.
Suspension of disbelief shattered. That's a one-way ticket to prison.

>That's a one-way ticket to prison.
only in kukmerica

wood berry

why is it garbage?

i had two of my high school teachers' numbers and actually met with my favorite one for coffee a few times after high school. teachers like building connections with their students, man, and woody could obviously tell nadine was miserable

it happens

Which is where the film takes place. You never put yourself in situations where it's just you and a single female student alone. Hell, ideally you never put yourself in situations where it's just you and a single student of any gender.

I bet you got molested and you liked it.

>giving a student your phone number = going to prison
>people actually believe this

jesus christ, I'm a coach at a high school and would say I've given anywhere from 10-20+ of the kids have my phone number. what sort of terrible implication would that have in your mind

i'm sorry your daddy scarred you for life, but contrary to what you may believe, not every adult is out to diddle your fiddle

fuck, i'm mad, i mean i've given anywhere from 10-20+ of the kids my phone number, obviously

sometimes you get lucky tho

that's one way to see it, user

it's not your fault

I used to have all of my teachers' numbers, in case the class wanted to reschedule a test, due to there being too many in one week. And we'd regularly see them in the bar on Fridays.

why werent there any cute loner girls at my high school?

>tfw the cute loner girl liked me, stared at me in class, walked the same route home as me after school, etc.
>too self-conscious to ask her out

There were, you're just autistic

>you're just autistic

maybe

>There were

no there weren't

no she didn't

you likely have the absurdly selective taste seen in permavirgins. it's a defense mechanism to ward off the misery that would accompany the self-awareness of being a reject. every single school has cute loners

>all those fucking warts

i just watched the 4min trailer, which basically is the whole movie, and its a cringefest

the suicide note joke is decent

what?

srsly?

thats water you moron

get memed

xD

KEK, I hope you're joking

0/10 try harder

I'd buy it. Without a stylist/ make up/ her charisma, she could be tall enough to pass for an ungainly, lanky teenager. Take away perfect skin and her natural grace and charm and she's a 19 year old virgin.
Looks won't carry you if you're fuck-awkward. Just seems that way when the good-looking person is effortlessly personable

I want to put my tonguetongue up Haiz's bumbum

>Ass
>Latex/ leather
>Jews

This webm hits all my fetishes, spectacular find

I refuse to die without knowing what her sweat tastes like

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

i got an erection

very nice

dont do that

What the fuck was his damage man?

DUDE MODERN ART

I wanna rub my knob all over her armpits

This is true, actually. I'm a rather tall, muscular guy and i've been told by women that i'm gorgeous. I've loked the same since HS, but back then I ate lunch alone, had no friends, sat on the floor on my bus ride home because no one qould let me sit with them, and I was a virgin until I was 30.

Looks only do so much. If you're too awkward or weird to know what to do with them, then you're fucked. And actually, In my case all the other dorks and weirdos thought I was a chad because of my looks, so I didn't even get to be in he loser group. Just that freak who no one liked.

But hey, I had the free time to see hundreds of movies and play thousands of vidya, mot to mention the comic collection. So there's that.
And with no friends and such, I had the money to buy literally everything I ever wanted.

Wow, my old life sucked...

what do her jew farts smell like?

jewheaven

what do jews eat?