Did he really rape all those people?

Did he really rape all those people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/14/how-did-one-of-most-prolific-paedophiles-in-history-get-away-with-crimes
theguardian.com/news/audio/2016/aug/15/how-did-one-of-the-worst-paedophiles-in-history-get-away-with-his-crimes-podcast
people.com/politics/every-sexual-assault-accusation-against-donald-trump/
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/12/trump_sexual_assault_allegations_the_floodgates_are_open.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-and-the-truth-the-sexual-assault-allegations
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/13/list-of-donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations
theguardian.com/news/audio/2016/dec/19/political-correctness-how-the-right-invented-a-phantom-enemy-podcast
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/30/political-correctness-how-the-right-invented-phantom-enemy-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I blame Trump

"""no"""

>did a nigger comedian with a lot of influence in the industry and assumed innocence rape young women trying to get a break

Yes.

>Sup Forums on Cosby before rape allegations
lol senile old has-been nigger fuck off
>Sup Forums on Cosby after rape allegations
we must save this hilarious American icon

So Sup Forums hates women even more than blacks?

HE'S A NIGGER.

>all
I don't know, but he did rape some of them. Back in a civil suit in 2004, he admitted to giving women drugs telling them they'd be pleasurable, they were secretly knockout pills and then he admitted to having sex or fondling the sleeping body.

The reason why a criminal case took so long is because they wanted to have a sure case and as many witnesses as possible, so they sat on the evidence till they had all the evidence they needed, many court cases acted this way.

Yeah, he finally admitted it himself so there's not much to debate.

I like to imagine that once the roastie fell asleep that Bill Cosby gently removed their expensive shoes and proceeded to huff and puff, sniff, lick and absolutely worship those dank tootsies.

If he had given them enough juice, maybe he could harvest some feminine foot parmesan.

Sad thing is that he's openly admitted it. Everyone knows for a fact he did it multiple times. He's an average nigger from Philly. It's like Tyson once said, "Y'all gave a nigga some money, what the fuck did you think wa gonna happen? I'm just a nigga wit some money, that's all it is."

We allowed them the right to vote first, didn't we?

You mean another black man coerced into confessing to a crime he didn't commit.

He was also promised immunity for the (((confession)))

jesus christ what a thread

Mike Tyson is pretty real.
youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

Bill Cosby did nothing wrong

There's a difference between fucking groupies and drugging them just to have sex with their unconcius bodies

Why did he have to drug them? White sluts would have dropped on their knees to warship his rich black dick.

>Did he really rape all those people?
no.

only most of them.

feminists going after bill cosby is what put trump over the top in the election. they overreached so hard..

ZIP ZAP ZOOBITY DUBS

Bravo to your dubs, sir. That's quite the repeating digits.

Sup Forums just wants impunity to rape

Did Richard Gere really like gerbelling?

The fucked up thing is he probably would've just consensually fucked women if he didn't want to protect his family-friendly holier-than-thou persona.

You know he had something to do with it.
Some birds crapped on my car the other day, this wouldn't have happened if he weren't president

My cousin knew a guy who worked at a pet store in Beverly Hills who can confirm it 100%.
Of course he had his guy buy the gerbils for him but one week he fucked up and dropped a bunch of Richard's new headshots everywhere.

Those birds would be pecking at your carcass after Hillary failed to call Putin's bluff on firing ICBMs on Inauguration day.

theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/14/how-did-one-of-most-prolific-paedophiles-in-history-get-away-with-crimes

theguardian.com/news/audio/2016/aug/15/how-did-one-of-the-worst-paedophiles-in-history-get-away-with-his-crimes-podcast

Plus they hate women.

Not so much Sup Forums as Sup Forums but they're the same board.

>theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/14/how-did-one-of-most-prolific-paedophiles-in-history-get-away-with-crimes

>suspect he molested boys
>check link
>yep

No one gives a fuck when it's young boys. It's why the Catholics got away with it for decades. Same thing in Hollywood.

yes - he's a terrible, terrible man

Cos dropping truth bombs.

people.com/politics/every-sexual-assault-accusation-against-donald-trump/

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/12/trump_sexual_assault_allegations_the_floodgates_are_open.html

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-and-the-truth-the-sexual-assault-allegations

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/13/list-of-donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations

>rape
he pushed his effect over others (like all people in positions of power, no matter how petty) and because of it he became another sacrifice on the over obsessive cult of political correctness in it's second resurgence. Just a footnote.

this is the point we're at
Sup Forums can just make shit up knowing other Sup Forumstards will support it

allegedly

theguardian.com/news/audio/2016/dec/19/political-correctness-how-the-right-invented-a-phantom-enemy-podcast

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/30/political-correctness-how-the-right-invented-phantom-enemy-donald-trump

I like how "fuck" is not censored but "faggot" is. This is truly the new world.

i don't see how that podcast and accompanying article are relevant to what i said

heeheehee

Political Correctness.

i was talking about "alternative facts" though

>women
>people

Oh shit, wrong person.

>Women are human beings and must be treated as such, even if they themselves would never want this.

No. He only raped women.

Did the hippies do a lot of drugs?
>he offered me drugs, told me their effects and I took them
>it was rape
They were skanks. Groupies.