What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/green-card-holders-exempted-from-travel-ban-us/articleshow/56930821.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inferiority complex because he's mixed race and perceives himself impure

He's probably a jew

The kikes got to him to? Hollywood really is a rotting corpse at this point.

He's white pretend to be Mexican mestizo. He's something all right

I am dissapoint

>tfw hispanic
>mfw this and all spanish TV networks
Hispanics are the biggest drones on the fucking planet

why so liberals hate white males so much? They like seeing them tortured so what's next, do they want them dead too?

Does Del Taco think he isnt a WHITE MALE?

>why so liberals hate white males so much?
Jealousy, envy.

liberals are the biggest cucks because their entire ideology requires them to be oppressed or they have nothing to bitch about

atleast hitlers had plans for post ww2 germany

But he was just sitting there doing nothing until somebody takes his food.

crimson peak bombed

WHAT THE FUCK HAS TRUMP ACTUALLY DONE THAT JUSTIFIES ALL THESE FUCKING RIOTS?

>Del Toro
>Carpenter getting mad about they live
Only Hollywood people I feel bad about DROPPING

He said literally nothing wrong.

Donald trump is Jewish

>Uninvited refugee comes into his home
>Gets pissed
Wow really making me think

1. WHITE

2. MALE

MMFm mmfmmfffmm ooooh mmfmffffmfmmmmmmmmff ooh yes ssnnnnffffffffffffffff SNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF oh OHHHH OOOOH YES OH ssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfffffffffffffffffffffffffff ooohhhh god i love that smell m'lady MMMMM OOOH OOOOOHHH SNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFF *BBBRRRRRAAAAAABBBBTTTTTTTTT*

based beamers

he's a spic

>constantly claim you hate the establishment and it needs to go
>Trump comes along
>completely changes the political landscape in one try
>is controlled by no one
>get mad that he won and the most establishment, corrupt, fraudulent candidate in political history lost

Liberalism is literally a mental illness.

like joss whedon, he likes to put his fetishes on screen but approve of others and his personal shame/shitty upbringing make him delude himself into thinking there is more to it

what afaggot

he is ending the long term marxist agenda and the useful idiots/paid agitators are making noise

Kek, makes me glad I pirated Pacific Rimjob.

This.

Guillermo Del Tor-hack was never a good, or even decent, at directing movies. One of the worst directors that I have seen in my entire life.

B-but he's racist, sexist and literally hitler

nah
They are just totally & completely insincere

Hes Spanish tho.

That too. They're just idiots.

Obama Admin set this all up as a framework to ensure young Americans and urbanites would vote again and again for Democratic candidates.

And dropped.

Art not smart.

Art not smart.

Reminder to filter this falseflagging buttblasted leftist

Too bad it's backfiring hard. Riots like this only serve to push people away from your party.

He hates white people.

Lots of Mexicans do. It's a tribal thing.

at this point everyone is going "well hail motherfucking hitler" When there is literally nothing one can do to avoid accusations of racism and sexism, in a world where "everything is racist and sexist" people just chose to get on with their lives instead of pledging themselves to serving tumbler

They actually are:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe

All lefties suffer from that condition.

"Mexican" is perceived as a race in the U.S.

It's what allows millionaires like himself (who refused to live in Mexico and instead settled around white people) to justify victim status and call for white people to be violently attacked if they do not obey his elitist serving political interests.

Especially poor white people. They are the worst of the worst.

Till now I did not realize how arrogant Mexicans are, some even think parts of the US are rightfully theirs by blood and that they have more unmixed natives so they must reclaim what is theirs. They also take pride in idiotic things like someone saying "we will just dig under" or "we once went to war over cakes"

They only care about their own privileged position.

They are worried they will lose it.

People will say and do anything to play the victim card to justify behavior that allows them to hold on to their privileged status no matter the cost.

No way I would ever go that far, but I think he's at very best mediocre, and 99.9% of his love comes from pandering to manchildren at festivals and conventions and in interviews.

Pan's success has always confused me, as it's a really shitty, derivative, poorly made movie.

Then, again maybe I'm just a racist because I'm equally confused by the love for Inarritu's films.

People all over the world believe all different sorts of things, you lunatic.

>mexican
>expect him not to want to terminate guai people

Someone twitter this to him kek.

Whats your point? Did you want me to add #notall ?

It's sad seeing celebrities like Judd Apatow deleting tweets and trying to back pedal from their statements.

I was hoping by the time this escalates into full blown political violence like bombings and assassinations and mass attacks on "White Men", that they would all be linked to it and see themselves ruined.

But many of them seem to be pretending they didn't provoke this now. Sad.

spain practically shares a border with morocco. after centuries of back and forth wars and invasions, they are not nearly as white as they once were - hence why they look the way they do

>Did you want me to add #notall ?

Holy fuck you collectivists are truly deranged. You think you can write off the absurdity of generalizing tens of millions as "arrogant" by ironically hashtagging. You're so fucking dumb and even more mentally ill.

Is it any surprise that The Pale man gets upset when some Spanish squawking cunt strolls into his house to escape her shitty life and starts taking whats his?

Masterful metaphor Prep Torro

sure thing jorge

The immigration ban is unconstitutional.

pale man should give it all up because he owes her

It's actually not.

How can anything that is done to non citizens be unconstitutional?

No it isn't you nimrod

You have to go back.

Yeah (it's not), and I saw all those protests when Obama did it.

I saw all those protests when Obama went in a ruined Libya.

You're useful idiots keeping career politicians in power.

american citizens with green cards were affected

the wall is dumb

the majority of illegals came legally and are overstaying once their visas expire
also, 40% fucking percent of illegals come by plane, which makes the wall even dumber

1. HOLY

2. GRAIL

What a faggot, I never liked any of his shit movies.

>be american citizen
>still require green card

wut

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/green-card-holders-exempted-from-travel-ban-us/articleshow/56930821.cms
are you sure?

>spain
>white

Upheld 95% of his campaign promises

>Is controlled by no one
Please don't tell me you actually believe this.

>create the greatest civilizations ever conceived
>create the greatest inventions
>create the modern world while everyone else is living in dirt still eating bugs
>white men are evil
getting real tired of this bullshit

Oh boy, here comes the fake news.

fuck off you cnn/nbc spouting retard

Fapping hurts his eyeballs.

No, it is broadly not.

Aspects of it are (or were), but as a whole, the President has every right to ban travel from a set of countries, so long as he does not discriminate based on race (he didn't) or religion (he didn't), and allows those already vetted and given documents stating so (green cards) through (this was an issue, due to ambiguous language, but it has since been clarified)

So, no part of it is unconstitutional. A section of it might have been, due to poor wording (ironic that both the ACA and the immigrant ban nearly fell victim to the same issue) but that has since been clarified, and no legal problems for the ban remain.

Actual marxists aren't all hot and bothered actually. Only pseudo-intellectual faux marxists are all butthurt.

Finally Hitler will be recognised as the hero he truly is. The great time is upon us friends!

WE

made lefties cry

ARE

LE INSTITUTIONAL POWER
STRUCTURAL! LOL!

LEAVING

Yeah all those wall street bankers, oil industry executives, neocons, and billionaires are a real shakeup. Truly it is a political revolution.

Thank God for death of the author

Why is it so easy to trigger you fags? Worse than tumblr.

He's a mexican dude, he'd be a cuck if he doesn't hate Drumpf and drumpfkins lmao

Hes a weeb too, saw him at little tokyo a few weeks back while visiting a friend who works there. Yelled out "hurry up and finish haunted mansion you fat fuck" and was promptly ejected from the underground mall area.

holy shit Del Toro is based

>You are a terrible person because of something you had no choice over!

>O, and that's not racist because we've made up this new definition of such!

At least if you're a Negro, you can call out racism if the same thing happens. White people have nothing.

He isn't from Spain though

Also USA shares a border with Mexico, are you implying USA is all mixed races?

>taking the bait

well technically you didnt, you got slaves to make it :^)

The only retarded faggot to spew the words political revolution out of his mouth was sanders

He has probably been around the globe and has seen the world with his own eyes and not just through idiotic media for idiots like most idiots on here that gave up on their lifes.

>are you implying USA is all mixed races

yes?i dont think that there is a more mixed country on earth than usa

>People with a different line of thinking than me are now mentally ill.

Kill yourself.

hello david brock

>are you implying USA is all mixed races?

Yes. You are even bigger mongrels than anything crawling around in Europe.

His entire godawful cabinet
Muslim ban
Went ahead with the wall and is trying to bully our neighbor into paying for it
Planning mass deportations
Planning to issue an executive order allowing businesses to discriminate against gay people
Restarted DAPL
Cut Planned Parenthood funding
Repealed a clean water bill that prevented coal companies from dumping their waste into rivers
Threatened Iran with war
Threatened to send US troops into Mexico
Is destroying good relationships with allies
Put forward a supreme court nominee just as bad as Scalia who is young enough that he will be there for more than three decades

That's not even everything he's done

>just as bad as Scalia
fuck off marxist

You're the one who just said that Trump has changed the political landscape when he's done no such thing.