Swedish tourist murdered in Haiti; GF injured

Which raises the question; why the fuck were a pair of Swedish tourists in fucking HAITI of all places? Do Swedes not realize that Haiti is a dire fucking shithole? Do they also take holidays in sewage treatment plants? I mean what the fuck.

bigstory.ap.org/article/4bfe6b7a36d14b59890d2e448eb5c223/swedish-tourist-killed-gunmen-haiti-capital

>Swedish tourist killed by gunmen in Haiti capital

>A Swedish tourist was fatally shot while walking with his girlfriend in a major commercial district amid what authorities are describing as a rise in violent incidents in Haiti's capital.

>On Monday, Sweden's honorary consul general in Haiti, Gregoire Fouchard, identified the man as Johan Noren. The vacationer was shot in the chest Saturday evening during an apparent robbery on a well-traveled street in Petionville.

>Noren's Swedish girlfriend was "beaten badly" by the gun-wielding assailants but is recovering, Fouchard said.

because the charity they donated to made them look like friendly people on the lemonade bottle.

Racist

it would be a miracle if he would travel to Haiti and came back unharmed

go swim with sharks with multiple gushing wounds

All he wanted was for a bull to fuck his girlfriend

I get the impression from redpilled Swedes on this board say that the rest of their population is almost totally pacified to the realities of skitskin countries.

I see idiot liberals like this all the time

>Oh I went to the safe tourist area of some shithole, it wasn't dangerous at all! I'm so cultured and worldly

Probably just wanted to one up their friends

why the hell would you spend your vacation in a country like haiti?

Better off going to safer Haiti aka Dominican Republic

They are, even the pollack redpilled Swedes, too sheltered to know the reality of shithole countries, especially the poorest shithole in this hemisphere

>Haiti

Haiti has many tourists, this is why they have those settlements for tourists, even Turkey has that. If you walk somewhere outside on your own, anything can happen.

You need to understand this type of swede in order to understand why he would want to take his girlfriend to Haiti.

To them anything bad said about anything other than other Swedes and swedish things is pure propaganda.

If the people that killed them just would have robbed them at gunpoint, slightly molested his girl and then besten him up a bit he would still return to Sweden and proclaim Haiti and its habitants as peaceful and nice and then he would vote for the green party.

>why the fuck were a pair of Swedish tourists in fucking HAITI of all places?

Do you really have to ask?

If he voted SD he deserved it.

>voting SD
>going on vacation to Haiti with your gf

Pick one

>the creator of this movie literally produces a children's show on Nick in which a white female protagonist has a black love interest

HAITI, BABY!

I might as well post some more Haiti images for newcomers:

Turkey is miles safer than Haiti. And while as a whole the leadership as shit and they have some Islamists, on the individual level it's no where near as bad.
I've hiked in rural outback Turkey, before the Arab sprig I'd admit, and I was feeling no less safe than in most other 3rd world countries.
Things have turned to worse since but they are still not nearly as bad as Arabs, who are better than Blacks...

>Be liberal
>Take girlfriend to Haiti so she can find big black bull
>Get cucked
>Bull wants girlfriend for his own
>Girlfriend agrees, but only if you kill cuck
> Bull kills cuck beats Girlfriend to make it look like robbery
>Bull now has white slut all to himself

>>burgercucks gonna cuckpost.

You guys are like that cuck that was interviewed in Vice.