EX-CIA Woman Knows the Answers to Peace Between Muslims and The World

EX-CIA Woman Knows the Answers to Peace Between Muslims and The World

Get educated here, bigots.
We need to start listening to terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=EyejaVHwqMM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_minds_(Iraq)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_Minds_(Vietnam)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130209
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/afghanistan/us-commitment.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Afghanistan_Strategic_Partnership_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#Role_of_Saudi_Arabia_and_non-Iraqis
theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver
today.law.harvard.edu/islamic-state-play/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow really makes you think

Americans of Sup Forums. Are your people really so deluded that they think the US is fighting terrorism for freedom and democracy? Everything she says is completely obvious.

Sorry to tell you, OP, but Alias was a fictional series and Jennifer Garner is an actress. And she's gotten ugly.

No, we are fighting terrorism so we can bomb brown people.

>TZaan
>1 post by this ID

What does it mean?

basically "if you kill your enemy, they win"

I wonder why she is not part of the CIA anymore. I wonder if she likes shitskin dick

It's just typical Muslim apologist horse shit.

She probably got paid to say that.

She's a strong woman. It's going to take strong women like this to fix this country.

Violence breeds violence and ignorant, backwards sandniggers aren't intelligent or educated enough to realise this, or to propagandize their situation properly to the West. The vast majority of the Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda, Taleban fighters alive these days in Afghanistan, for example are just disgruntled people who've suffered due to the fighting and have taken up arms to defend their religion and what they think is rightfully theirs.

US doctrine is supposed to be about winning hearts and minds, but instead they drift somewhere between genocide and peace for the sake of profits for their military-industrial complex.

No
You go after their families if they pull off some terroristic bullshit
Bam terrorism solved
They will think twice if their family gets executed because of their dumbass terroristic actions

No. We know every terrorist group has been hand picked and crafted by the cia.

The taliban, al qeda, Isis... it's getting old

So pretty much bomb them all?
They are muslims woman not heart broken misunderstood flowers.
Get your shit straight.

>violent retribution COIN operations
>working against incredibly religious people
Insha'Allah and all that jazz. You'd just boost the amount of suicide bombers, IEDs and attacks on Western forces. They're not secular enough for that to work.

The originals, but most of them are long since dead, or retired. It's been a long few decades of drone strikes, arrests, black ops and other deeds.

Guys, didn't you hear her? Isis is just a small scrappy group of rebels taking on 'Big Bad' america which is literally The Death Star.

She's right. Learn from the Vietnam war you morons. Wars are fought in the mind. And what the US has been doing for decades is unknowingly convincing everyone in the Middle East that you're the bad guys.

What would you do if another country's intelligence agency disabled your governments, bombed your lands and killed hundreds of civilians? Sure it's because one of your citizens killed some of their citizens, but do you really expect muzzies to be the bigger man?

No, it's if you kill your enemy but don't kill his son, his son gets very angry and replaces the enemy you just killed.

It's not them but their culture. They do barbaric practices on their own people. So yes maybe I don't "understand them", and I don't care to because they have an inferior peasant ideology.

>you're the empire
>we're luke and han

Pretty sure Luke and Ham wouldn't have stoned Leia to death for not believing in the force. Pretty sure the rebellion didn't employ suicide bombers. Pretty sure the rebellion's main concern wasn't religion.

Jesus Christ I bet this woman actually had nothing to do with any of the actual rebels/terrorists. I bet she was tangentially involved and thus claims she was there for shit. 10 years is not a long time in the intelligence bureaus. Only a woman could be so easily swayed. If their goal was political I can see listening to them because self-determination is important. But when their goal is death to the west and killing of infidels, there is no mercy in my heart for them.

>US doctrine is supposed to be about winning hearts and minds
Where did you get this dumbass idea? I don't give two shits about winning hearts and minds. Most Americans don't.

Just because something sounds nice in your head doesn't mean it comes from a real place. Dumbass, SJW, cuck.

Nah, I think we lose because we fight the enemy only physically. We should also fight them politically. Destroying their sandpeople ideology out of existance.

>Ex-CIA

What, is she supposed to be more of a respectable person because of her association with this organization? The CIA has deranged psychopaths with objectives to destroy the world. Fuck her

anyone any bit in-the-know is aware of the narratives pushed by Government Interests

This is a very basic red-pill, but hey I guess I shouldnt be so hard on normies, they dont know any better

I bet she sucked her way to the CIA.
It would be a shame not to use those lips for sucky sucky.

Have you not followed the US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan one fucking bit? What are you, 15?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_minds_(Iraq)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_Minds_(Vietnam)

The fact that she's ex-cia at her age is what's bothering me.

Nah man, she's seen shit, she knows what she's talking about.

The west will always be at war with Islam, there is no getting around it. We have incompatible ideologies. Forgetting this would be suicidal for either of us.

>pretty sure the empire didn't use suicide bombers

Attacking the Death Star twice is practically suicide.

You're strawmanning her argument. Her point was they see themselves as freedom fighters against a powerful oppressor. Which you didn't refute. What do you think motivates terrorists? You'd give an answer like "Islam" without even knowing what Islam is.

Again. This is horse shit made up by a few on the left. Nothing commonly referred to in the States.

This is not how America functions. Nor has it ever functioned this way.

>But when their goal is death to the west and killing of infidels, there is no mercy in my heart for them.

What would you say if some foreign force fucking up your land for half a century?

i dislike muslims as much as every other Sup Forumsack, but how they treat their women etc. is their own business, and we shouldnt intervene.

Learn 2 history. The US was in fact actively funding mujahideen against the Soviets in the Cold War. Before that Muslims were of no consequence.

Yup, said every animal and tribe in a last ditch defense before being made extinct by some angry humans

George W Bush's government literally followed a policy of "winning hearts and minds" modeled on the post-WWII effort in Germany in order to pacify those countries by rebuilding them

You are fucking stupid

Yes. People say this.

But it isn't how things really work.

You're gullible,

Too late for that now hans. We should take a page out of your book and systematically eliminate their entire race. That includes allies.

You think Europe has the power to stop us? Or Russia or China gives a shit?

Obviously what she is saying is not something the CIA doesn't want her to say. You literally would get killed if you step out of line even if you don't work for them anymore. That's when this becomes very limited speech that, I think, shouldn't be looked so into

>leftists argue the best way to stop Islam is to stop and listen
>MEANWHILE, radical leftists want to shut down Free Speech because "muh trigger words, muh hate speech isn't free speech"
>they also shit all over Christianity because LOL INBRED REDNECKS AND THEIR BIBLES while treating the Quran like it's Allah's Holy Words Made Manifest, Do Not Insult Or Face Beheading

really...makes you...thiiiiiiiink

>listen to enemy
>enemy says we want to
>enslave non Muslims
>enslave women
>conquer world
>kill gays etc
>leftists: ok let's find a compromise

tl,dr: brain dead leftist woman who wants to appease some rich goat fuckers from the middle ages

Bitch fucking please. You're clearly either an uninformed dullard, or underage. How in the fuck can you not have heard of this? It's literally the fucking basis of US operations in the country. Do you think the militaries in the country train the locals for fun? Build up their infrastructure? Educate them?

>The operation to "win Iraqi hearts and minds", had been established before the war started. One Central Command planner noted that psychological operations (PSYOPs) were slated to play "a crucial role ... to any conflict in Iraq and to the war on terrorism". Senior US military leaders placed such an importance on the operation that they reworked the way in which the related PSYOPs were carried out, often citing the failures during Operation Enduring Freedom, where it took as long as two days to get PSYOPs through the approval process.[1]

The first ever foreign attack against American was by Muslim pirates who used the Koran to justify their actions. This was before America had even established diplomatic relations with most of the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars

Muslims have always been a problem.

Why are Americans so fucking stupid. Holy Shit.

>isis think their freedom fighters

nope. The are running an old school islamic crusader state, and no amount of appeasement is going to change that.

>You literally would get killed if you step out of line even if you don't work for them anymore.

You watched way too many Hollywood movies.

>Hitler thought he did was right.
>Better listen to him and use no violence to better understand and beat him.
>This is what people actually believe in the year 2016.

Damn really makes you think boii.

>We need to start listening to terrorists.
I actually died laughing, thx m8 I needed that

Have you ever been to one of our schools? We're all pretty dumb. Somebody help us out and force us to read some fucking books. Lol.

Except that it totally is. Soldiers secure the areas, communicate with locals, train the ANA and equivalents. Contractors get paid ludicrous amounts of money to build basic shit for the Hajis and like to fuck up.
abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130209
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/afghanistan/us-commitment.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Afghanistan_Strategic_Partnership_Agreement

Video is from Al Jazeera. Go figure

Yeah, there's got to be a comfy middle ground between american ideology and radical islam!

carrie mathison pls go
dont need your emotional tirades here

You don't have to be an ex-CIA agent to know the things she's talking about. The things in the video are largely correct but you can't just say it and expect the world to magically fix itself. The "small group of people" that made us fight aren't going to just give up, they're still in fucking power. It's a hopeless endeavor to try to educate people, especially in a country like the US, because you'll be deemed a traitor or terrorist sympathizer. There's nothing to be gained except a social pariah status from talking about this with other people.

Your culture is toxic, your schools are worthless, your teachers are shit, your food is sugarfilled crap, your politics are meaningless, and your news are pretty much all tabloid-tier. There's no hope. It all needs to burn and be built anew.

did terrorists take her good looks hostage?

They were pirates you idiot. I'd like to see the bit saying they were Muslims who use the Koran to justify their actions. It's written there, clear as day, it was because the US refused to pay tribute so they attacked.

Russia is shitting all over you in Syria, do you even watch news?

>Violence breeds violence and ignorant, backwards sandniggers aren't intelligent or educated enough to realise this, or to propagandize their situation properly to the West. The vast majority of the Mujahideen, Al-Qaeda, Taleban fighters alive these days in Afghanistan, for example are just disgruntled people who've suffered due to the fighting and have taken up arms to defend their religion and what they think is rightfully theirs.

Absolute horse shit. Best example: Most suicide bombers in the Iraqi war were not Iraqis but Saudis. They are neither poor nor suffered.

>Iraqi war
Yeah, because that's totally topical. It's not like we're talking about the period after the war or anything.

>
The fuck do you even mean? Fighting our interests?

Without people there whites can move in and take the only thing they want there: oil. Otherwise it's a lovely preserve for remains to civilized cultures that existed 8000 bce - 1200 ce

>The ambassador answered that us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, & to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.

- Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to John Jay

Oil isn't the main thing. It's natural gas, massive contracts and keeping the military machine funded and operational.

>Musselman

lol

why do you guys care about the motivations of dirty sub saharan monkey ?

if we just glassed the area it would
A) solve violence in the middle east
B) create a beautiful world of glass that would become quite the tourist attraction
C) let us freely extract what the earth has to offer from there and not have to buy it from muslim scum

Obviously meant the Iraqi civil war, moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#Role_of_Saudi_Arabia_and_non-Iraqis

She looks like she was gifted a CIA post because of her natural beauty. Also she looks like she's acting in this video.

I think beautiful women have one of the most distorted views of human existence, though I don't hold this against them I must weight their words of wisdom against that distorted perception.

Or she knows her shit and I'm talking out of my hind side.

She has her point.

Interesting piece of information, almost a red pill.

Whatever, mineral wealth. You get the picture. Genocide the dunecoons and there ceased to be a problem, capiche?

We have a good example of this today: Edward Snowden

>Obviously meant the Iraqi civil war, moron.
Then why did you not type Iraqi civil war? It's a whole different thing, dingus.
And this is the part where you get angry and defensive.

>natural beauty
>natural

what is that disorted view??

No need to genocide them. Just pacify.
It's all a continuation of the Cold War, really. Russia has the keys to natural gas into Europe, which is obviously against US interests.

underage b& got btfo

>US refused to pay tribute

Listen up, you little terrorist supporting monkey. The great cleansing is coming and you'll be purged.

No, they are not.

theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

today.law.harvard.edu/islamic-state-play/

They see themselves as righteous people trying to establish a proper country, and their main enemy is US and NATO. Admittedly after gaining so much ground and establishing a tax base and government, they can't really be called rebels.

Why do you think all the terrorist attacks are directed at the US and Europe? Why haven't they bombed Russia, China or India, all countries with Muslim minorities?

>this will work if your enemy isn't a subhuman psychopath
well...

IS just wants an ever growing Islamic state you guys, stop being so ignorant.

Easier to kill terrorists then listen to them.

Also there is no economic growth in listening to the people that hate you. Just bomb them more. It's good for the economy.

>hurr we need immigrants for a healthy economy
>hurr don't bomb people even if it makes a healthy economy

fuckin hypocrites

This is so fucking infuriating to watch. She complains about oversimplification, yet brings up a terrorist comparing the centuries long conflict in the middle east to fucking Star Wars. And the reasoning: America is technologically advanced and we're poor, so you guys must be the bad guys! Give me a fucking break. This is why women shouldn't hold high office.

>whole different thing

Nope

>listen to them
>pic related happens

she might be onto something

>No need to genocide them. Just pacify.

Incorrect my hydraulic press-wielding friend. If you kill them all there is zero chance of Islamic terrorism from the middle East. To quote:
"Dey are agresif, ve must deal vit dem"

yah this totally reminds me how mohammed peacefully rode into mecca on a dinkey and told his followers to peacefully spread his word while forgiving enemies and following local laws of the government in power.

you are a fucking retard, I hope Russia invades your country you fucking mongol.

funny you say that cause what proposed is exactly what stopped terrorism and that sort of shit happening in chechnya.

She was never hot, too mannish

>everyone believes they are the good guys

Duh. the point of fighting is that you fight for your own belifs

The only solution to peace is to give everyone freedom and ensure their happiness. As long as people are unhappy and disspointed in their life style/ society their will always be violence

We need bread and circuses to entertain the people
We need better programs to help people so arent happy

We should have helped other countries at war instead of taking in billions of refugees while waiting for the countries in war to destoy themselfs until theres nothing but dust

But because our people in power have such a boner to make the world one world order as soon as possible we have mixed peoples, cultures, religions, different way of life that are not adapted to eachother
Everyone can be tolerant and accept the differnces, but it only takes a few people to fuck up and do something horrible to trigger the anger in everyone and the result will be a war

>ISIS taking over Iraq after US presence has faded is the same thing as Iraqis fighting against US troops in their country

Sure convinced me with those snappy arguments there, chap. I see you're working hard to catch up with the leafs. Good luck and work hard.

lol you fucking bought it. Hitchens made this point: the most reactionary group of people on the planet try to appeal to liberals by evoking Western imperialism, and lefties buy it. These are people who throw gays off buildings and take sex slaves. Doesn't matter how valid their grievances are, what matters are their goals and actions.

>Snowden is still alive
>isn't CIA
>very deep involved
>not some mindless secretary or imposter like that woman

Great example.

way to refute my point you fucking retard.

Muslims have been violent and terrorist since their very fucking inception.

You are a fucking retard.

Prediction:
Trudeau puts ISIS member in his party, because we need to listen to and learn from all aspects of the Rich Tapestry TM

>stopped terrorism and that sort of shit happening in chechnya.
>stopped
>In 2013 the Investigative Committee of Russia recorded 661 terrorist offences including 31 terrorist attacks, which claimed about 40 lives and dozens more injuries.[30]
>On 27 December 2013 a bomb exploded in a parked car in Pyatigorsk, killing three people.[31] In December Volgograd bombings 34 people were killed in two separate suicide attacks.
Terrorism and the threat of it in Russia is so common that it's not even being reported in the West.
>On 16 April 2009, the head of the Federal Security Service, Alexander Bortnikov, announced that they "cancelled the decree imposing an anti-terror operation on the territory of, effective from midnight". According to Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov the announcement means that the war is finished by their victory. Still while Chechnya has largely stabilised, there are clashes with militants in the nearby regions of Dagestan and Ingushetia.[89]

Looks like Caitlyn Jenner

>ISIS member in canadian parliament
>death to infidels!
>"oh poor guy we just need to listen to him more"
>DEATH TO INFIDELS!

>first thought is "shit everyone already knows the video"
>Then you realize people still fall for the "ebil terrorist" government meme
People are so damn easy to fool.

>Humans have been violent since their fucking inception so violence doesn't breed violence and killing Ahmed's family won't make him fight against you
>flag