Will hannibal come back?

Will hannibal come back?

I'm not holding my breath, but they sure are teasing us about it a lot. Bryan Fuller and the cast, that is. Sounds like everyone is on board for more, except everyone is also busy...

He got cum in his back

From Chilton?

It's Deadwood all over again.

Why can't you faggots ever let go?

God I wish every TV series would just have a planned 1-3 series run of high quality content instead of stretching this shit 5+ series ruins every single show.

The show was already grasping at straws in S3, why you want more?

stopped watching after ep 2 of season 3
does it get better?
worried they won't be able to come close to the climax of season 2

netflix reboot when

never even watched season 3 to be h

on the food network with an outside show host who teaches you to cook. like tbs old dinner and a movie, but not ghey like that was.

It does gets better but Mizumono is still it's peak. Should've ended there

Yeah, season 3 takes a while to get going. It's probably worth a watch, but, no, it doesn't come close to the S2 climax.

Fuck. Dinner and a Movie was so fucking entertaining.

no

>ghey
Jesus Christ, what is this? 2007?

Oh yes based Rocco. He surely has come a lot

I hope so, I want more homolust

>ywn be half as good looking as Mads

fmsf

hope not. it's shit

Nice bait

There's always Mr. Robot.

>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people

How about they just gather Kacey Rohl, Ellen Muth, Lara jean Chorostecki, and Caroline Dhavernas, and pay them to rub their forearms together and lick each other's arm hair?

Well, isn't it a great idea?

Come on, at least they could make a pilot and see the ratings.

Well then, enjoy your Blacked, I'll be pitching my brilliant concept elsewhere!

this bitch is 40 something wtf

What's surprising about that?

He can eat me for breakfast

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Fuller has said the option for it to get picked up by another network is open but I really doubt it. Fuller's working on American Gods and probably has plenty of projects after that and Mads does capeshit and Starshit now and it would be a stupid move to murder his schedule with tv work.

It sounds campy af, but there are actually people this unaware irl.
hence the election

The latest season was complete shit.
The director figured people watched it for the pseudo intellectual bullshit symbolism and he filled the latest season with loads of them.

Literally, a character gets up from his bed then WOAH a scene with an object breaking.

8 years, Hillcuck

>Mads does capeshit and Starshit now
His character is dead in both, right? Although, I wouldn't put it past Disney to do a prequel to Rogue One if they run out of ideas.

they died together, so no

damn thumbnail looked promising but it's just some saggy lizard monster