I drank too much coffee and now I feel nervous. Do you drink a lot of coffee in your country?

I drank too much coffee and now I feel nervous. Do you drink a lot of coffee in your country?

I don't drink coffee. As you can imagine it makes it more difficult to casually socialize with people and make friends.

no
we eat danes who drink too much coffee

I also don't drink alkohol. Same thing there.

>now i feel nervous
can't handle it?

you can join our cannibal party
just eat people who will deny your friendship

I drink a cup or two everyday at work from keurig machine.

Vilket kaffe tycker du om, lille danskjävel?

I drink coffee. But please, lets hold all the talkie until I'm done my first cup. Thanks.

Me and most people I know have 5 or 6 mugs of it a day.

why do swedes and danes hate each other

sort med en god sjat whiskey

3 cups per day, one in the morning one at lunch and one in the afternoon.

some guy in my class gave me a caffeine pill to take with my morning coffee and it felt a little weird desu, dont recommend

swedes are just tsundere

I personally don't hate them, just call them danskjävlar cuz I'm a bit tsundere
Ackcually I'd like to have a danish friend, to mysa med

3dl in the morning and another 3dl in the afternoon

Not drinking alcohol destroyed my social life. When I drank alcohol I got a gf and lost my virginity. When I stopped I became a huge loser.

I can't drink coffee, if i drink i start shaking and can't sleep for two days.

Hello I'd like to let you know that you are posting my wife Illya without permission. Please don't do that again.

your waifu got BLACKED by that nigger loli

Your wife? She's 12

i don't. but bassically everyone here drinks cheap, shit coffee from coffee machines for 25 cents. Also a lot of fucking people here smoke far, far too much for their own good. A lot of old people, but surprisingly some teens as well.
fucking cofee is shit. shit's like laxative for me. and tastes like shit universaly. fucking shit sucks.

I'm okay with being cucked by a loli
No she's 18

Really? Wow, that does sound tempting/frightening.

If you drink alcohol you have a lot of excuses to go out and meet new people (as a normal person).

>tfw have to drink coffee all the time since that's all that my work provides in the kitchen instead of offering nice teas