Gibson and Vaughn will play cops who are suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics gets wide attention...

>Gibson and Vaughn will play cops who are suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics gets wide attention. They then descend into the criminal underworld to exact vengeance.

variety.com/2017/film/news/mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-police-brutality-movie-dragged-across-concrete-1201975594/

/ourguys/ are back

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hooo boy. Best timeline

Here's hoping they crack some anarchist skulls

Where's Berserker

don't be fucking with me don't be fucking with me don't be fucking with me don't be fucking with me

This is the film I've DREAMED about

sold

>directed by Bone Tomohawk director
YOOO

Caspere knew this

This is going to be fucking incredible.

So fucking hyped

> An original idea

Ah, it's nice to see them again.

wtf this sounds good how is it allowed

>those butthurt comments
Jesus Christ.

>all those "ists" on that first comment
When do you think these insufferable cunts will grow up?

K I N O
I
N
O

I miss those cop buddy films, especially now with how vilified the police have gotten

Sounds interesting

Holy shit the alt-right is going to save kino

does it have to be with two males though? I'd much rather see a version with Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones. I also noticed the director is white so he should be replaced with Ava DuVernay

BADGE
GUN

>When do you think these insufferable cunts will grow up?
well mel definitely won't, he's already in his 60's, but there's still a chance vaughn might

>gibson+vaughn+bone tomahawk director+dirty cops

Sound like it's going to be CURB-STOMPING NIGGERS: THE MOVIE

That face when you expect them to make Vince the haha cop and Gibson the take no names cop but they do the reverse to throw you off.

I told you we should do things by The Book from now on.

or they're both just ornery in different ways.

>police brutality is acceptable

I hope this revives Vinceposting.

Sincerely hope VV doesn't try and show his "range" and just plays the same old character he always does.

Sincerely hope Mel is less Payback and more Lethal Weapon but am concerned he will channel Danny Glover and try to be the cop who is too old for this shit

Gibson was a haha cop in lethal weapon desu

It is interesting that so much of Merikas culture is fixated on freedom and liberty and resisting tyranny (like the tyranny of a decent healthcare system) yet simultaneously they exalt police brutality, presuming guilt, harsh punitive punishments for petty crimes, and military interventions

sounds like your t levels are pretty low.

Freedom isn't free.

>>>/reddit/

This sounds amazing but how does this work I mean even in The Shield everyone was a piece of shit but the show wasn't really a revenge story. I don't want Mel to ruin his Hollywood comeback so that he can direct more cool shit.

Where do you live? Seriously curious because here in germany the justice system is so limp-wristed and the police gets so neutered we are pretty much defenseless against crime.

Right now it sounds like a falling down type of movie where its critical but understanding of vigilantism.

>this will never be made in the 70s, the true peak time cop cinema

I can't wait for this to be ruined with desaturation, shaky cam and neutered dialogue.

>trying to portray cops as the good guys after racist killings and militarized ego tripping

these old hacks are so out of touch lmao

>implying the jew, niggers and faggots of hollywood will ever allow this to be a good movie

think again racist anti-semitic homophobe fascists

>trying to still push these memes when even reddit is barely falling for them anymore

>take two of the dozen or so right wing-ish white men left in hollywood
>make them play the evil white cop who abuse dindus
Wow so based XD ebin!

>reddit just killed the alt right subreddit

lol is this why you're all here shitposting en masse

But r/the_donald is still up ;^)

go back there and stay go

How did Vince suddenly become so based?

I just checked because (You) brought it up, faggot.

you can only put up with hollywood faggotry for so long. I imagine he found a kindred spirit in Mel and they became buddies

nah we all know Sup Forums is the reddit tourist board

get out.

probably going for a McConaugheyian career revival with some passion projects

Is this what the kids today call "the kino"?

Is Vince Vaughn morphing into Joe Pesci?

>I am absolutely thrilled to have Mel and Vince agree to play the lead roles.

Does Zahler browse Sup Forums?

And he was amazing as it.

Probably the only movie I will pay to see.

(((Hollywood))) are rapidly losing control.

Colin Farrell drip-fed him with his wokeness on the set of True Detective, and then Mel delivered the redpill.

Will they face off against Black Lives Matter?

People keep asking me if im back.
Yeah id say im back!

The absurd "reddipol" meme failed miserably, months ago. Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself like this?

Savage

Hope he does haha cop with a tragic past and suicidal tendencies again desu.

Lethal weapon 1 mel>all other mels

>david brotsky

Also not forgetting Woody 'Keep it in the Family' Allen and John 'I like my Actors finely Sliced' Landis

>it failed miserably
>everyone knows through traffic stats that Sup Forums IS the reddit newfag board

lol stop being in denial

God I'm happy Mel is back.

Will it be a comedy like HACKsaw ridge?

The only big correlation here is that the more redditors like (You) come here the more complaints about Sup Forums are made.

But go ahead and prove that there is a migration flow from reddit to Sup Forums since that's the delusion you are into for now.

B-based Mel amarit guiz?

YES!

What did Mel mean by this?

>i dont understand cinema

Anybody have the picture with actors and what they did while still allowed to work in hollywood, and then mel on the bottom that didn't kill anyone and apologised?
You know what I mean

I do

Are you that faggot who shits up /qa/ with his butthurt about Sup Forums?

So they chimp out after chiming out then.

Finally a movie I won't be pirating

>You know, ray, the only things free in life are air and a mug of beer. And I just killed a mugger. What does that make me? Caspere knew this.

Sup Forums loves cops until it's their rights being violated

Perfect

This movie will be a blockbuster hit. The usual people will chalk it up to white male privilege or something, rather than just being a great, original movie.

Muh dick

It's been 7 years since i paid to watch a movie this is going to change that.

>mel gibson will be captain Nascimento in your timeline

I'm so hard right now

>Bye book

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8

OTHER BADGE

>every night I feel the watchful eyes of those in chains surrounded by their captors. The information fed to them by screens makes up their fabric of reality. It's time for us to change things Mel. Caspere knew this.

OTHER GUN

HAPPENING

That's actually a very interesting and original premise.

goddamn, if I was in ww2 I would have had a BAR

it would have been a BAR

I hope he does Frank again
>It's a dog eat dog world Mel, and I'm the goddamn chinaman. Caspare knew this...

Awesome.

Police brutality is a meme.

The real issue is blacks always resist arrest because they stupidly believe they either can run away or dindu nuffin

LMAO /OURGUYS/ AS FUCK

THEY SHOULD BE BEATING UP MERYL STREEP IN THEIR STRONG ARM VIDEO

vic makey cameo pls

>(((alt-right)))
>thinking Based Mel and our boy Vincent belong to a jewish led movement

Gee thanks Eliyahu Moneyberg

>stupid idiot doesn't know encroaching fascism

they've killed people for playing pokemon go

Yeah but they were playing pokemon go on private property in the middle of the night. Easy mistake to make.

YOU'RE OFF THE CASE

IN THIS PRECINCT WE DO THINGS BY THE BOOK

CAPISCE?

REMEMBER WHEN SOME KID WAS LIVESTREAMING HIMSELF PLAYING POKEMON GO AND A NIG STOLE HIS PHONE WHILE IT WAS STREAMING LMAO

HE DEF DINDU IT, THE WHITEMAN KEEPING HIM DOWN

The whole phenomenon of so many far right libertarian/revolutionary types also being extreme authoritarians is sort of mind boggling. You can see it evolve over the past year in Trump supporters, from "Trump is gonna overthrow the system" to "Trump is the system, he won get over it :)" shitposting.