Luke did I ever tell you about atmosphere...

Luke did I ever tell you about atmosphere? An atmosphere is a collection of gases that surrounded a celestial body that possessed sufficient mass, and therefore sufficient gravity to hold it. Examples included many planets, moons, and large asteroids. Almost all species in the galaxy needed some form of atmosphere to breathe. During the height of the Galactic Empire's colonial period, a system of classification for atmospheres was established. This system, which was afterward adopted by nearly all subsequent governments in the galaxy, separates atmospheres into four distinct categories: type I atmospheres, type II atmospheres. type III atmospheres and type IV atmospheres.
It was a good air.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sokan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me about the high ground.

Luke, did I ever tell you about how the article you requested (High ground) does not exist? You can:
create an article with that title
search for High ground on Wookieepedia.
If you want to create a new article, please check the title to make sure it complies with the Wookieepedia Manual of Style and naming policy, so others won't have to do this later. If you want to create an article under another title, type it in the box below and click the Create button to open the edit page.
It was a good wiki.

Tell me about the Bogdanoff brothers

Tell me about the monk brains seen in Jabba's palace

underrated

I liked this meme more when obi-wan was explaining gaping plot holes not obscure wookipedia articles

Tell me about Jabba's other henchman who butted heads with the guy who had a dick wrapped around his neck.

underrated

Luke, did i ever tell you about marbles, i'm an older man who is an actor, i have no marbles in my house.

ALMOST all species need an atmosphere to breathe?

What the fuck kind of alien doesn't need air?

nice

Those giant worms on that one asteroid.

>What the fuck kind of alien doesn't need air?
Luuuuuuke doesn't need air to fart, according to the new EU canon

False

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sokan

>be evil guy
>know to be inferior to good guy
>find stairway
>climb literally one step
>fight is over

Luke did I ever tell you about Rakata?

TheRakata(also known as theBuilders), were ahumanoidspecieswith distinctive amphibian features. They were a technologically advanced race that developed early in galactic history, even developing some early hyperdrive technology. Long term use of thedark sideofthe Forcecorrupted their society and turned them into a race of merciless warriors. The Rakata used their potent Force-powered technologies to conquer andenslaveevery other species they came across throughout their knowngalaxy. During the reign of theirInfinite Empire, they were characterized by their cruelty, savagery, and arrogance. They were known to strip entireplanetsof their resources,terraformworlds to fit their own shifting needs, kill entire slave workforces, and to eat and defile the bodies of slain enemies.
They were quite fishy.

>not "they were fishy friends"
ya blew it

Did I ever yell you I knocked up your mum thren left her and she turned into a huge drugged up whore? And that I'm your father?
She was a good friend.

>thren
uhn?